Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:52 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Alright. This is the continuation of my weird, cheesy story... probably the longest lasting story on VMKF (07 - present), and most views... the thread exploded... too many replies... man. I miss the 30k+ views that thing had. LOL

Once again, thanks for reading, commenting, and LIKING it.. rofl and being patient with me with my LONG hiatuses
rofl

Anyway, for you people who haven't read from the start, here's the link to the original thread:

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123285

(or you can just select the chapter from the list thingy below... but, ya know, reading the comments is kinda fun sometimes.. LOL)

For my older chapters, I GREATLY apologize for my horrible horrible (and even MORE cheesier than necessary) writing style, nubbish ways of talking, annoying constant s and MUAHAHA's and... dude. seriously, i wanted to punch myself. eh.
well, that's the result of growing up. in 2 years, you change. a lot. (and i know, i know, it's all my fault, it woulda been done by now, if i hadn't kept slacking off for like half a year in between each chapter...) LOL so again, sorry, please ignore my overly hyper and jumpy attitude.

Also, in a few of my older chapters, a few words are censored... and the most common one is a pretty long one, like 8 letters...
all it means is "spazzing" or "panicking". nothing bad. idk why it was censored. but yeah. so.. don't be like "wuh?" and there's also a shorter one that was censored, 4 letters, all it meant was "taking in" or "eating up", along the lines of that. LOL

Here's a list of the chapters so far:

(well, only like half, cuz i'm too lazy to round them all up atm... and also, I was going to do this on my other thread, when the story finished, post all the links of the chapters into one convenient list i mean, but i wasn't planning on it exploding and stuff.. well whatever i'll just do it now since people have complained in the past about it, and certainly will continue...)

And btw, Chapter 43 doesn't lead to a link because... if you scroll down this post, it IS chapter 43. LOL

|1| |21| |41|
|2| |22| |42|
|3| |23| |43|
|4| |24| |44|
|5| |25| |45|
|6| |26| |46|
|7| |27| |47|
|8| |28|
|9| |29|
|10| |30|
|11| |31|
|12| |32|
|13| |33|
|14| |34|
|15| |35|
|16| |36|
|17| |37|
|18| |38|
|19| |39|
|20| |40|

(wow, having to round up all of those chapters made me see all the chaos that happened when I stopped writing. I feel bad now... LOL)

ZOMG
I CONTINUED THE STORY
AND YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO WAIT HALF A YEAR
gimmeh a hug of love? D:
rofl

Chapter 43: We’re in for it…..

**3:45 PM**

Rocker gasped, seeing a huge, greenish, algae-covered tentacle buried into the ship’s wooden floor.

People all around were screaming, gasping, letting out shocked remarks, and much more…
“IT’S THE… KRAKEN!!!” yelled Yo, both excited and scared.
“Uh, no DUHH.” said CuteTabitha, who happened to be next to Yo, in the usual “girly and snooty” tone.

Rocker opened her mouth in amazement yet fear when the tentacle raised itself from the huge gash in the ship, and rose high above her. That thing was HUGE.

Soon, it appeared to be heading for her, coming down slowly, but was beginning to accelerate. Rocker was too mesmerized by its suction cuppy things, and the size of the thing. Too mesmerized in fact, that she didn’t even notice the foul salt water making its way into her mouth, the wet tentacle dripping wildly above her.

The tentacle became too close for comfort, and rocker was realizing that she was about to be toast. Her memories flashed before her mind, as well did panic, and she wanted to be anywhere but there… badly. But, she just couldn’t move… it was just all too fast…

A millisecond before the tentacle landed, hikoik, who was still on top of her from the tackle, rolled over and pulled her out of the way, then landed back on top of her. The tentacle barely missed them, crashing into the ship once again. The debris went flying everywhere, smacking various people, including Ragetti, who was crawling all over the deck rapidly trying to retrieve his eye that was rolling around.

Rocker, still kind of shocked about everything that’s happened in like, the past 6 seconds, took a few breaths in, her heart beating as fast as the sound of … as the sound of… Blossomflower’s footsteps running to the kitchen when the lasagna’s ready. Yeah. That. Or hikoik’s footsteps when the last copy of Green Day’s new album is sitting there on the shelf… alone… vulnerable… easy to get snatched by someone else other than him... yeah that’s more like it.

It took her a few seconds to redeem herself and realize that hikoik just saved her like, 3 times already. She looked up to him, noticing that he was still on her, and turned slightly pink, especially if you add in the fact that hikoik rarely saves anyone… unless you offer him a chocolate cake or whatever.

“Uh…” said rocker, not sure how to begin. “Thanks for saving my life. Like.. 3 times already. That’s… kind of unlike you…” she managed to blurt out.
“…. it’s no big deal. Was sort of an impulse thing thing anyway. Don’t worry, it won’t happen again…” he replied, and shot a slight smirk at her.

Rocker sort of noticed an unusual glimmer in hikoik’s eyes, and shot a smile back… and the two were just mesmerized there, lying on the wet deck, regardless of their situation.

A few seconds had passed, when a screaming Candy (AthleticAisha) landed with a thud beside them after the tentacle just simply “flicked” her. Rocker and hikoik woke up, realizing the situation at hand.

“Um, I should probably get up now… heh.” said hikoik, turning red slightly, standing up and brushing his shirt off, even if there was really nothing there to brush off… just sort of a habit thing.
“Yeahhhhhhh.” replied rocker, as hikoik extended a helping hand to her.

She blinked in disbelief, but took it anyway, and he pulled her back up, and then shot him a smile of gratitude.

Their little moment was cut off fast though, as the 2 heard something similar to a pig snorting. They turned their heads to the direction of the sound, and saw Candy snickering slightly, covering her mouth.

“Oh don’t - snort - mind me… I wasn’t… watching you two or anything… hehehe…” she said, unable to control her giggles, when Blossomflower just randomly dropped in from the sky, in between all 3 of them.
“OH HAI GUYS. YEP. NOTHING UNUSUAL HERE. I WAS JUST SWAYED AROUND FOR LIKE A MINUTE WHILE MY ONLY HOPE OF SURVIVING IS GRIPPING ONTO THAT SQUISHY PIECE OF SEA BLUBBER Y’ALL CALL A KRAKEN’S TENTACLE.”

… and then she passed out. But that’s beside the point.

Back to doomage -

About 4 tentacles slowly slurked (is that a word? whatever. I like it.) itself around the ship, encasing the once great Black Pearl in a huge, squishy grip…

People were running amok, screaming, yelling, …. tripping.

LightningBrutus smirked as she stuck her leg out in front of one of the pirates from Barbossa’s crew, while he was fleeing a tentacle…

*thud*

Ohh. The sheer pleasure…

Rebecca sat in her helicopter, weary, tired, but overall, content. Her life so far had been good, being a new newsreporter and all. It wasn’t that bad… except for the fact that it drained the living daylights out of her.
She took a sip of her coffee, and stared at the pilot’s head.
“Can’t wait… to get home… and relax… I’m so exhausted…” she thought, looking down at the ocean.
“Ahh. Images of the ocean relax me…”

Then she spotted… something odd in the middle of the ocean. Something… dark … and what appeared to be… big green snakes around it.

She squinted, trying to get a better look at this odd thing. As the helicopter got closer, it started to look… like… a ship. A pirate ship.

… A pirate… ship..
with.. snakes?

No… NOT SNAKES. They’re.. they’re tentacles. Big tentacles. Like.. the Kraken from POTC!

“….. wow. I must really be tired…” whispered Rebecca, shaking her head slightly and blinking, then leaning back on her chair. Looking around the helicopter like she had just seen a ghost, she slowly took another sip of her coffee.

iRaccoon was enjoying all this. Oh yes.
Everything was going according to plan. The friends were going to be doomed…..
well, along with him too, but, Guestalina will save him.
… right?

His thoughts were interrupted when a tentacle slithered upon him. He fell to the floor, being sandwiched in between the wet deck and the squishy bottom of the Kraken’s tentacle.
He winced as he felt the Kraken push him harder to the floor, its grip tightening on the ship.

Its grip got tighter and tighter until the ship split in half, right down the middle.

“THE BLACK PEARL…” whined Captain Barbossa, gripping on to the edge of the ship, as he witnessed both pieces of his precious ship begin to sink.

ohohoho
cliffhanger
don’t worry they make it out of this.
they always do.

... or will they this time?

Last edited by Blossomflower; 08-21-2009 at 08:42 AM..
Old 05-07-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
Good chapter(19) lol
Old 05-07-2009, 11:28 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
xDDD Who knows? LOL it's like a time bomb.

Great chapter, BTW! The KRAKEN...DUN DUN DUN! Any way I could, y'know, be in the next chapter?

If the thread doesn't explode first, of course.

.:Blue:.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Oh my jelly, I totally forgot about Guestalina! LOL xD
-hugs Blossom-
We didn't have to wait forever to get a new chapter xD
Old 05-08-2009, 02:05 AM
Bye VMK. dont forget.

purpleangelcutie10 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OH MY GOSH, YOU SHALL....... PERISH
other than that, it was a good chapter
BUT STILL. OH MY GOSHHHH
Old 05-08-2009, 02:08 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
LOL thanks guys
and sorry blue, like i said to TMW.. LOL

and the thread finally exploded. so now.. - adds links - LOL

and
rocker.
you know you like it
dont try to deny it man
rofl

Last edited by Blossomflower; 05-08-2009 at 02:41 AM..
Old 05-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL ROFL. They Exploded your thread. XDDD

Anyways.. I liked the chapter xDD
Old 05-08-2009, 04:08 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Yay for continuation thread! xD
- ace
Old 05-08-2009, 07:41 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

uh
okay
next chapter.
and vote people, should I continue the entire.. hikoik.. and.. rocker.. thingy? or… do you have a different match in mind? post ur thots plox
cuz I like to add little.. thingies every once in a while to make the story interesting (plus, I mean, it’s for my own personal amusement hehehe)
(and note: jam and base thing has already been there since the beginning of time. it’s not a new thing.)
so uh, yeah, post, vote, whatever, ideas are appreciated.

- turns on potc music -
the reason why the heck I always listen to the potc soundtrack (or any remixes) while making this story, it’s because… I need something to drown out the silence and kinda.. seal myself in my thoughts.. and I mean, why the heck don’t I use any other songs? because they have lyrics, and instead, I hear what they’re saying, and not what I’m thinking.
POTC SOUNDTRACK IS LYRICLESS

Chapter 44: Whirlpool!

**4:07 PM**

The clouds got together in the sky, forming a bleak and dark blanket over the scene. A dark ominous feeling wavered in the air… the feeling of doom…

Soon, a huge lightning bolt penetrated through the murky sky, accompanied by thunder. A few raindrops began to descend… and a few more proceeded… accompanied by another few… and… more… and some more....

And then Mother Nature broke into a severe rainstorm, accompanied by a strong wind that violently whipped the water around in any direction it pleased.

The 2 halves of the ship began to tilt inwards, where the split happened, and many of Captain Barbossa’s crew slipped off and fell into the water. In fact, a lot of them already are IN the water somewhere, because during the Kraken’s frenzy, a lot got whacked off or jumped off the ship.

Our VMK he-- (wait. I promised I’d never call them that again…) um… you know who, us, we, “the friends” (man I hate calling them that now. I swear, it’s so overused…) well whatever, THEY were holding on to the ship’s “guardrail” for their lives, the severe rain making the ship’s deck a dangerous and slippery waterfall. Looking down at the water, they spat out the rain that managed to seep into their mouth as the ship’s deck became steeper and steeper by the second.

Jack, iRaccoon, CyanTara, Yokatherine, slycooper_lo, LightningBrutus, teddyfruitgirl, Blossomflower, dabaseballking, SassaFrazz, hikoik, AthleticAisha and lil_rockerangel were all on one part of the ship, the part where the steering wheel resided, and Kitri, princesgirl, walnutfudge, coolJamz, tiger_girl_me, Mizz.V, Cool-Dolphin, CuteTabitha, Straws, LittleTinkFairy, SoccerRach, Skyana, and Barbossa were on the other half.

“JAM!!!!!!” yelled dabaseballking, carefully going down to the edge of where the split happened, holding onto the “guardrail” of the ship. Reaching his arm out to the other half of the ship, where coolJamz was clinging for her life, he squinted to see her through the darkness and pouring rain, yelling her name as rain dripped down his lips.
Another lightning bolt made its way through the gloomy air, sending out a brief flash of light… brief, but nevertheless, light… and he saw her face… glittering and shiny from the rain… but terrified, worried, and scared…

And… he couldn’t do anything about it. Base felt his heart sink.

teddyfruitgirl and slycooper_lo held on to the guardrail, the rain attempting to pry their fingers off. It succeeded however, for bear’s (teddyfruitgirl’s) fingers, and she let out a yelp as she began to glide down the steep deck, shooting her arms out reflexively to try and grab on to something. Looking down to where she was going to land and get swallowed up by the water, she felt something wet and cold grasp her hand.

Looking up, she saw shark (slycooper_lo) gripping on to her hand, as another lightning bolt shot through the shadowy air, illuminating his concerned, wet face with a tint of light blue.

“SODA… I’M SORRY I CONFUSED YOU WITH A PIRATE AND TRIED TO SLASH YOU!” yelled AthleticAisha, trying to speak over the loud roaring noise from the downpour as she gripped on to one of the posts in the middle of the ship, sharing it with SassaFrazz.
“AND I’M SORRY FOR USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND TELLING LIGHT WHAT YOU DID TO HER DREAM SHIRT!” replied Soda (SassaFrazz), jerking her head a bit, trying to move a wet bang away from her eye.
“….. THAT WAS YOU?” screamed Candy (AthleticAisha) back, her apologetic face turning into one of rage.
“…………………….. NO. WHO SAID IT WAS?”

And on the post below them, was Blossomflower, hikoik, and lil_rockerangel clutching on that tall piece of wet wood.

“… SO…. ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ‘THE WORDS’ NOW?” screamed flower, looking over at hikoik.
“NO. I ALREADY DID THAT BEFORE AND WE LIVED…” he responded, feeling waterlogged.
“AND YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE WE’LL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS?” she said, spitting out a clump of wet hair that managed to make its way into her mouth.
“YOU NEVER KNOW!” he replied, and flower just gave him a “dude. You’re messed up.” face.
“GUYS WILL YOU SHUT UP?” screeched rocker.
“WELL… GOTTA GIVE YA PROPS FOR BEING OPTIMISTIC I GUESS..” bellowed flower, ignoring what rocker said, when all of a sudden, a screaming bear and shark made their way sliding down the steep wooden floor. Shark grabbed onto hikoik’s leg in a desperate attempt to try and save himself (and bear), and the force yanked hikoik right off the pole.

With a gasp, both he and flower stuck their arms out, and he caught flower’s wrist. But the weight of bear, shark, and hikoik ripped her other hand right off the post. She attempted to seize rocker’s hand that was ready to take hold, but one finger brushed the other, and that was the only contact made between them.

Flower slid down the deck, trying to grasp anything she could, when all of a sudden her hand came in contact with a rope. She held it tightly, and exhaled out of relief. She, and the other 3 looked up to see where the rope came from.

It was Captain Jack Sparrow, one hand holding on to the ship’s steering wheel, and one on the rope.

“AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO SAY THE WORDS, DIDN’T YOU?” yelled hikoik, flashing a grin.

Flower, hikoik, shark and bear all stood up and began climbing the rope like mountain climbers would, and Jack tied the rope around the post where the steering wheel was attached to, making sure it was secure and sturdy.

“ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST… IF YE LOOK OVER THERE…” screamed Jack Sparrow, all eyes of the half-ship on him, as he pointed to a shadow in the distance, the rain disguising it.

“IT BE THE SHIP WE WERE SAILING IN EARLIER!” screamed Yokatherine, elated as can be...
“THAT’S RIGHT YOKAT. AND EVEN THOUGH THAT PRECIOUS .OL’ THING OF MINE AIN’T NO LONGER A BEAUT’, *voice cracks and sobs a bit* PERHAPS IT MAY STILL BE ABLE TO ROAM THE WATERS, AND GET US OUT OF THIS HERE CATASTROPHE!”

LightningBrutus and CyanTara smiled at each other upon realizing that Sparrow’s ship is still available, but all of a sudden had their attention diverted to Candy.

“WHAT’S... THAT?” she yelled, hoping everyone heard her voice through the thunderous rainfall.

Everyone turned to see… what appeared to be… a whirlpool in the middle of the ocean. A big one. And they were all being pulled into it…

well.
this was a long, pointless chapter.
LOL
man. Idk how to do “sparrow talk” anymore, like I did before..
D:
man. this chapter is BAD.
ah well…

Last edited by Blossomflower; 05-10-2009 at 07:03 PM..
Old 05-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
LOL
"Is is time for you to say the "words" yet!?" XD ROTFL
that was hilarious! then Soda and Aisha fighting was priceless!
continue the rocker/hikoik thing! LOL
Old 05-08-2009, 11:24 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

mmmm..
alright
maybe sometime later though. too much of that gunk is bleghhh. should be a spontaneous thing..
in other words, i won't make it like base and jam. LOL theirs is already enough...

(and plus, i'm going to get skinned alive if i do it too much..)

and yeah its sort of this inside joke thing, hikoik has these "words" he's wants to say right before he's gone for good.. LOL
he said them in an earlier chapter but then we made it anyway so..
LOL

Old 05-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
*raises hand*
I VOTE.
Flower X Hikoiky. :3 as the new pairing. LOLROFL *gets pelted with cans of soda by flower*

ah.... nice chapter. XD

o. o how long is this going to be flower? XDD
Old 05-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

- pelts with soda cans -
liek i said just 2 seconds ago to you:
YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD IT IS TO WRITE ABOUT YOURSELF GETTING PAIRED?
LOL

Old 05-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Today:A day of the year
Awards Showcase

My Mood: Amuzed
hikoik is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i say go for it . (not me and rocker rotfl) -prepares to be pelted with soda cans-
and, it wasn't bad, what are you talking about rofl

sig made by flowa
Old 05-09-2009, 01:44 AM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I VOTE FOR FLOWERxHIKOIK
or sodaxhikoik
x)
LOLz