Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Tips For Writing Stories (From the Author who wrote: The Days Of V-M-K)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2007, 12:00 AM
#1 Hannah Montana Fan!

BelieveInTink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Short Story Series: When Dreams Come True

Please Read:' Sorry but I can not give out My VMK player name, so I'm using some of my great friends' ( on VMK ) names. '

So there were these average VMK players: MsPrincess_Alexis, Angel_Ashlee, and LaurenIsCool. They were so excited for dreams month to be coming around the corner in VMK. They hoped that they would get their wishes granted. One day Angel_Ashlee and LaurenIsCool were searching for a staff member while they were waiting for MsPrincess_Alexis to get online, suddenly a player with red mickey ears and a Disney park uniform on walked into the room they were in: Tiki Tiki Island! Angel_Ashlee and LaurenIsCool were so thrilled! They tried to stay cool so people didn't think they were crazy, staff asked Angel_Ashlee to trade and then gave her dream ears and a Dreams pin and did the same for LaurenIsCool. They were so happy and put on their ears to show off to all of VMK as they went from room to room, but at the same time they felt disappointed that they couldn't share the excitment with MsPrincess_Alexis. How would she feel? About thirty minutes later MsPrincess_Alexis loged in, she saw LaurenIsCool and Angel_Ashlee ' sporting ' their brand new ears and Dreams pins. She was so mad! " You guys got Dream ears.. -_- " The sound of her voice wasn't thrilled or happy for them. " Yes, we got Dream ears staff gave them to us in Tiki Tiki Island. " MsPrincess_Alexis was so mad at them, even though it wasn't their fault. So she ran off to her guest room and her friends followed, " It's not our fault Princess, the staff just came there and gave it to us! Honestly! "

So, they talked it out and they agreed that they would no longer be jealous of each other if someone got something that the other person wanted, they would say how they felt and be happy for them. They all had a blast playing Pirates of the Caribbean and getting something to eat at Blue Bayou after. Remember, friendship does really matter and Dreams Do Come True if you just believe. But luckily, MsPrincess_Alexis had a happy ending of her own, she got dream ears And Castle Guest Room!

By,
WinnietheCutie

Last edited by BelieveInTink; 09-13-2007 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: Wrong Spelling