Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old 'But I can reach for the stars!'

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:26 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
'But I can reach for the stars!'

Chapter One.

Luna was a very happy 12-year old. She enoyed sports, hanging with her friends, and choir. She loved to bike-ride, even though she fell sometimes. Her life was, how we consider today, perfect. She had thick, curly brown hair that reached her middle-back. Luna was indeed popular, but not rude. She respected everyone and everything around her, and she didn't consider herself popular, even though she knew she was.
Luna had a loving mother, father, and an older sister, Kye. Luna looked up to Kye, and Kye looked up to Luna, even though Luna was younger by five years. Kye was seventeen.
Luna ran into her sister's room, looking alightly afraid, even though she wasn't. "I can't get this lip gloss to come out of the tube!"
Kye laughed. "Alright, alright, let's see." Kye poked a small, red paperclip in the hole of the tube. Some crusty, worn-out lip gloss was removed from the tube, and Luna could use it again. "There!" Kye said, hugging her sister.
"Thanks!" Luna said, while sticking it in her purse. She ran into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster.
"Luna, your father and I have to go to work early this morning." Luna's mother said, hugging her.
"Oh... but I'm making toast for you and dad." Luna said, frowning. She loved making breakfest for her parents; it made her feel like she was the mother, instead of the youngest sibling.
"Well, I can't miss this, Luna." Her mother said, feeling a little guilty of leaving so early in the morning.
"But you can make us dinner, how about that?" Luna's father chimed in, smiling from ear to ear. Luna could tell that her father loved it when she made meals, and he should. Luna's cooking was wonderful. The toast was perfect, with the perfect amount of butter and jelly, and so was her Stuffed Peppers, Tomato Soup, and Baked Potato Skins. If Luna worked hard at a certain recipe, she could master it better than a real chef.
"Ok!" Luna said, while buttering the toast. She added jelly, and began eating it. In three short minutes, she was done, and her parents were out the door.
Luna walked out to the school bus, while applying her lip gloss. The bus ride was short; only 30 seconds, at the most. Luna lived right next to the school, but she never walked at this time of the year. It was always too cold.
As she got off the bus, she noticed an imperfection on the perfect fountain in front of her school. It was a solid iron statue of the founder of her school.
"Hmmmph. Luna said, feeling the rusted piece of iron. She felt a slight texture of the under-side. She chipped some of it off. "I thought this statue was supposed to be pure iron." She said to herself. The underside of the iron was wood. Luna chipped more off with a pencil from her bookbag. There was words starting to form. Luna eventally got the iron off, and read what was engraved into the wood.
You can't fufill your dreams.
You can't do what you want to do.
You are imperfect!
You will not suceed!
You cannot touch the sky!
You will always stay down low.
'
Luna was shocked at the harshness of those words. So negitive; so cruel. Luna decided that she had to come back to this later. She had to find out what this means. But she didn't know that she was risking her life. She never thought of that. Ever.

Chapter Two.

As Luna walked into the school building, a bully was picking up a kid by the shirt. Luna tapped him on the shoulder, and smiled sweetly. The bully put the kid down, and went to class.
"Hey, Luna!"
"Sup, Luna!"
"So Luna, how's it goin'?"
The usuall kids shouted down the hall as Luna walked past them, smiling and waving joyfully. The eighth row of lockers never seemed to come so soon- but today it seemed as if walking down the long, brightly light hall was a blur. There, at locker 7002, was Luna's friends, waiting for her arrival. Luna walked into the group - and the conversation - while opening her locker.
"Let's go to english first, 'kay?" A short, black haired girl, Cassendra said to luna, while applying a thick, gooey layer of 'Sparkle and Stuff' Lip-Gloss. At Blackwood Middle, you could choose what class you went to, but you always had to complete every class. You couldn't very well get away with skipping math all-together now, could you?
"Eh, I think I'm going to science first, you know, to get it out of the way." Luna replied, taking her science book out of her locker. Luna added, "What about you guys?"
"I'm up for that." A tall, thin girl, Katie, said, sounding a little too happy.
"Sweet." Brian said. He was muscular; he played football. He was busy trying to comb back his untameable hair.
"So, are you all going, then?" Luna asked, directing the question to Cassendra.
"Ok, but tomorrow we're goin' to english!" Cassendra said, tickeling Luna. They all walked down to the science room, laughing and talking. As they walked into the room, Luna tripped over something.
"Whoah there, Luna!" Brian said, wide-eyed. "What was that about?"
"There was a big rock or something right... there!" Luna poainted to an empty spot on the floor. "But... but..."
"Luna, nothing's there." Brian said, smiling and helping her up. They all walked to their seats.
The teacher immeadately started talking about atoms and their reactions to different things, so Luna and her friends sat there, thinking their own thoughts. Luna caught a glimpse of a silvery rock on her desk. She blinked, and it was gone. Several minutes later, it was in her lap. She picked it up, and noticed a poem. This too, was made out of wood.
There was only one problem with this poem. It wasn't a poem. All it said was,
You will pay.

Please post questions, comments, or anything else here! I am tying to write a chapter a day!

Last edited by Tepcat; 02-02-2007 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: removed non g-rated reference
Old 01-21-2007, 11:29 PM

jdrocks ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Pretty cool.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:30 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Thanks.

I know, it's a little slow, but I can't just cram everything into the first chapter. Lol.

~Minnie
Old 01-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Ado(red)

My Mood: Neotenous
alubadubdub is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good start , good plot. Can't wait for the next chapter!

~alubadubdub
Old 01-21-2007, 11:36 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Aww, thanks Lubby! (Don't know where that came from! XD)

I appreciate it alot.

Hopefully the second chapter will be a tad more suspenseful!

~Minnie
Old 01-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Ado(red)

My Mood: Neotenous
alubadubdub is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinniesMagic View Post
Aww, thanks Lubby! (Don't know where that came from! XD)

I appreciate it alot.

Hopefully the second chapter will be a tad more suspenseful!

LOL Lubby is fine

and yes suspense is always good, I'm interested about whats going to happen after she reads that poem.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

I've added Chapter Two. This one is very suspenseful!

~Smooth