Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:49 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Thumbs up Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

I just got back from WDW (can I say that? xD), and boy, did I have a blast! I went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and it was amazing.

( No, I'm not going to spoil anything for you. You can keep on reading. )

I went on rides with absolutely no line at all, and even got to stay on Big Thunder Mountain twice without getting off- and no one else was riding with me! It was probably the best WDW experience I've ever had.

Have you guys gone to it before?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have not! Pics please?

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Your experience was the opposite of what happens when you go to events like this.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:12 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Haha, why is my experience the opposite? :o

No pics just yet.

It's awesome, no matter what lemonysnicket3 says. xD
Old 10-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Well, during events like these, that's when EVERYONE comes. :P. That means long lines!

Although I think everyone might have accidentally gone to Donald's Scary Halloween Party, so you might have gotten lucky :P.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:46 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
Well, during events like these, that's when EVERYONE comes. :P. That means long lines!

Although I think everyone might have accidentally gone to Donald's Scary Halloween Party, so you might have gotten lucky :P.
Well, it's school time, so thats probably why.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:58 PM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinniesDream View Post
Well, it's school time, so thats probably why.
You can't really tell with these hard-ticket events. It's still relatively far away from Halloween, and kids are still in the middle of starting school. I've never had the experience of attending these events.

I did, however, get to go on BTMRR five times this summer, first in Disneyland, than four times in WDW, including twice in the middle of Faye. Sounds like you had a great time.
Being totally and helplessly wrong...in style.
~~ot
Old 10-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Souds cool, I have wanted to go far awhile,but because of school I can't go.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Cool
RealShyFire is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I went to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party last night and it was packed. But I got tons of candy. And the parade and fireworks were awesome. I went as Darth Vader.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
When Disney sell tickets, they only allow a certain quantity to be given out for the ticketed events. The Halloween party has always been extremely quiet for us, all rides being walk-on.

We were at the Halloween Party last Tuesday night. We went in at about 5pm and stayed in until about 11:30. We got loads of candy, they actually had some pretty good stuff this year.

We love the halloween party, we also love Pirate & Princess night. Short lines, candy and a great atmosphere. I'd reccomend both to everyone.

Sadly, P&P stopped giving out the candy, however they give out beads. It's still worth the money for the shorter lines..
Have fun.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Cool
RealShyFire is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree StitchMad. I went to Pirates and Princess Party in February and there were no lines on The Haunted Mansion and when we got to the front the door didn't open. my friend went to go knock on it. And before he can even touch it the door just slam opened. Luckily he got away before the door can even touch him. Then the man said "We are dieing to meet you." Then we when we got in the pre-show when we got into the dark. He came touching me on the shoulder. That was a creepy day to ride The Haunted Mansion.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:44 PM
~ AngelElizabeth in VMK ~

My Mood: SaveVMK
KAITYkaityKAITY is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I haven't been to WDW during halloween, it sounds like a fun experience. I wish Big Thunder would be like that all the time.

I went to DLR this past weekend. The same type of thing was going on there too. I wasn't able to get tickets for the event (mostly because my party was doing other things) but in the evening I saw alot of people dressed up heading for the parks. Having little to no wait would of been fun... especially since my group waited an hour for Splash Mountain. Maybe in one of the years to come.

VMK FOREVER AND ALWAYS