Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Disney Contact Info - Phone #'s, e-mail, and adresses

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:19 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Odd - I got a busy signal!
Ok everyone - We really need a push.
I know that everyone has dropped off a bit on the efforts but we need to stand together and keep getting the word out!
Write that letter/keep up the emails, everyday if you can.
Try the calls - alert the media.. any media!
We need to stay in the face of Disney. They are counting on us giving up.
Show then they are wrong. Show them we do care about our game.
We will not be faries or carsor whatever ride/movie they are promoting.
We already have our virtual us..and our virtual friends.
Thanks for being strong and trying to stand up for something you want!
Keep our virtual dream alive - be heard - make a difference!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
kingkris is floating through Inner Space
Seems like people are letting these contacts go.... please keep up the effort!
Old 04-23-2008, 03:13 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
We all need to keep the efforts up!
Be heard - save the game - keep the dream alive!
Every little message helps!
Old 04-23-2008, 03:47 AM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
Good job Myth for continuing to fight the good fight.
Keep it up people and get your voices heard. Don't be bedazzled by the new stuff out there forget the cause. Keep it up!!!!!
Old 04-23-2008, 02:00 PM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I dont think you can save VMK. Many people think that their contract with the game maker is over. I don't think its Yavn's fault or any person in Disney's fault.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yes it is Disney's fault. You're totally wrong. If you're meaning Sulake, they no longer have anything to do with VMK. Disney, WDIG, to be exact made the descision.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Info from a new news article-
Quote:
Disney builds digital magic kingdom in Seattle

Archive | Disney completes buyout of Starwave (1998)
Excerpts from the blog

Ten years after setting up shop in Seattle through its acquisition of Starwave, Disney is again building up its presence here.

Disney Internet Group is planning to expand its team here from 300 to 400 people over the next year, reflecting the Seattle operation's importance to Disney's broad digital strategy, according to John Spelich, vice president for corporate communications.

Disney's employment has been up and down since it made Seattle its Web-development outpost when it bought Starwave in 1998. The group had more than 500 employees during the dot-com peak, but cut back dramatically a few years later after the crash and strategy changes.

For years Disney was a major part of the cluster of Web companies in Pioneer Square, where it occupied much of Smith Tower. But the company recently moved a few blocks uptown, to Fourth and Madison.

The Seattle office includes engineering, advertising and operations teams that build and run a platform of services powering the online sites of Disney, ABC and ESPN. They power registration, e-commerce, ad serving and data warehousing for the global network.

Spelich listed some impressive stats for the Seattle operation: It's serving a billion ads a day, handling more than 100 million registered users and managing 27 million unique visitors a month just at Disney.com.
Ok new people to find:
John Spelich, vice president for corporate communications
Seattle its Web-development outpost when it bought Starwave (New location of operation to dig into! )
Old 04-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
madamecat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post
Info from a new news article-

Ok new people to find:
John Spelich, vice president for corporate communications
Seattle its Web-development outpost when it bought Starwave (New location of operation to dig into! )
Here ya'll go:

[email protected]
Old 04-24-2008, 04:47 PM
cave man

benihodge is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I know those areas in Seattle pretty well, I didn't realize Disney had offices there.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:38 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamecat View Post
Here ya'll go:

[email protected]
Nice going Cat!
Come on people - our days are getting shorter - we should be getting louder!
Old 04-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

Here's a thought.
After searching around it has come to my attention that the game may or may not have been sponsered by the parks. Meaning the parks paid to keep it open and are now closing it.

Does anyone know who the President of Disneyland is? I know at WDW the President is Meg Crofton. Let's find out who the Pres at DLR is and see if we can start emailing them as well.

Just a thought.

EDIT:
Allen Weiss - Worldwide Park Operations
Ed Grier - Pres DLR

I'll let everyone know how it goes but I tried:
meg.crofton/mary.crofton/allen.weiss/al.weiss/ed.grier all @ disney.com
If any go through I'll post.

EDIT AGAIN:
So far Mary Crofton and Allen Weiss got kicked back, but the others work (I think).
Old 04-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mega PM Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

MagicMontey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Stunt and Mystery (and who ever else is still here believing we CAN save VMK),

Mr. Ed Grier
Ed Grier , President of the Disneyland Resort
Disneyland Resort
1313 South Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802

I sent one of my 11 letters to Ed Grier, President of the Disneyland Resort. If you guys get a working email or phone number please pass it along.

I also had an idea today. Why not try to contact Disney teen music stars like Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus). I am sure both have contact with Disney Officers and they are in the demographic that VMK targets. I found a fan clubs for both. Maybe someone here knows more about these sites and how to get a contact email, address or phone number. I bet stars who these kids look up to might care about the news that Disney is upsetting their fans. Even a buzz on their fan site could get our vioce out there?
Old 04-26-2008, 05:17 AM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMontey View Post
Stunt and Mystery (and who ever else is still here believing we CAN save VMK),

Mr. Ed Grier
Disneyland Resort
1313 South Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802
Thanks for the address, be trying that tomorrow.
I am also 99% sure that [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected] do work.

As these people are the heads of the park and the ones (rumored) to be responsible for the funding of the game, these three should be high on the ladder. I've emailed them basically saying how can they not see the value. I and usually three (at least) members of my family were going to WDW once a month (sometimes twice) and I was mostly going for VMK. While there I stayed at Disney, ate at Disney, and of course shopped at Disney. They sure took our money!
Old 04-26-2008, 11:37 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
These are all great new leads to follow through on!
I'm sure Kingkris will update the front page of this with the new entries.
Let the new ones as well as the other contacts get our messages daily!
Never give up - surrender is NOT an option.
We fight for three things at this point-
1. Keep VMK open as is.
2. Secure a future version of VMK.
3. Show that we are to be heard and not just dismissed!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:13 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamecat View Post
Here ya'll go:

[email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
Here's a thought.
After searching around it has come to my attention that the game may or may not have been sponsered by the parks. Meaning the parks paid to keep it open and are now closing it.

Does anyone know who the President of Disneyland is? I know at WDW the President is Meg Crofton. Let's find out who the Pres at DLR is and see if we can start emailing them as well.

Just a thought.

EDIT:
Allen Weiss - Worldwide Park Operations
Ed Grier - Pres DLR

I'll let everyone know how it goes but I tried:
meg.crofton/mary.crofton/allen.weiss/al.weiss/ed.grier all @ disney.com
If any go through I'll post.

EDIT AGAIN:
So far Mary Crofton and Allen Weiss got kicked back, but the others work (I think).
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMontey View Post

Mr. Ed Grier
Disneyland Resort
1313 South Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802

I sent one of my 11 letters to Ed Grier, President of the Disneyland Resort. If you guys get a working email or phone number please pass it along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
Thanks for the address, be trying that tomorrow.
I am also 99% sure that [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected] do work.
And well.. while we are at it..
Micheal Eisner does a show on CNBC
Send emails attention him at:
[email protected]

And here is his foundation for helping children,
"All children are capable of achieving their dreams. We are committed, as a family and as a foundation, to supporting organizations in Southern California that improve and enrich the lives of underserved children. That, simply, is the mission of the Eisner Foundation."
(we can donate to a worthy cause and be needing some help as well)
www.michaeleisner.com

These are the latest to add to the contacts.
Do not give up on the others, we will be heard.
We fight for VMK now/VMK future versions.
Don't let the fun be brushed aside, it only takes a minute to copy an email and mass send it to all these people. Only takes one getting through to save a virtual world.

Last edited by mrmyth; 04-29-2008 at 06:50 AM..