Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:53 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

What has Miley Cyrus become? I used to be one of her biggest fans, until I saw all of the crazy and inappropriate things that she has done. She has a good voice, and is good at acting - but her actions are what shocked me the most.

I agree that we should all just leave Miley alone, it's her life, but with all of these bad decisions she has been making, she is losing a lot of fans. Sometimes I wonder if she is aware of these things, and I heard she almost got fired from Disney.

Does anyone else feel this way? If any member of VMKForums talkes mean about Miley and calls her names - I will have this thread deleted - because it is just not necessary.

~Earth

Last edited by MinnieMForever; 03-03-2009 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Spelling Correction
Old 03-03-2009, 09:34 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I agree with you. I have totally switched from Miley to the Jonas Brothers. Am I the only person that has noticed how wholesome the Jonas Brothers are? On the news today, they just went to meet and sing with someone who had Leukemia. I'm sure I could find a lot more of the things they have done if I googled.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Miley Cyrus is a celebrity teen. There is a lot of stress on her from her fans to be almost perfect. That is alot to live up to. Everybody should just leave her alone. She is doing fine, and has done nothing wrong right now.

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:08 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiny View Post
Miley Cyrus is a celebrity teen. There is a lot of stress on her from her fans to be almost perfect. That is alot to live up to. Everybody should just leave her alone. She is doing fine, and has done nothing wrong right now.
I have to agree with you, both. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and post your thoughts.

~Earth
Old 03-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I always think if they go sing to someone with a disease or something like that that they are trying to get fans. "Let's act like we're reeealllly nice and that we reallllly care and people will love us!" I mean maybe they are that nice, but why not donate some money to them? to a cure? as well as singing? I think that would be much better.

This was a comment on the Jonas Brothers
Old 03-04-2009, 01:21 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I don't agree with her actions. Then again, she is just a kid and has to make alot of adult decisions. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
I always think if they go sing to someone with a disease or something like that that they are trying to get fans. "Let's act like we're reeealllly nice and that we reallllly care and people will love us!" I mean maybe they are that nice, but why not donate some money to them? to a cure? as well as singing? I think that would be much better.

This was a comment on the Jonas Brothers
They(Disney) did when they(Jonas Brothers) participated in the Disney Channel Games they donated money to the charity of their choice.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:49 AM
.hola.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
I agree, once again. If I were Miley Cyrus, I don't know what I would do! She seems to have a lot of pressure on her to get things done right!

~Earth
Old 03-04-2009, 02:04 AM
music+skating=kelly.o

My Mood: Confused
kelly.o is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
I don't agree with her actions. Then again, she is just a kid and has to make alot of adult decisions. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes.

They(Disney) did when they(Jonas Brothers) participated in the Disney Channel Games they donated money to the charity of their choice.
right its not like celebs dont care about anyone but thereselfs

Sig was made by me Mean Green Kelly.o The flip hat crew
I wanted to be Part of your world before it was cool
Old 03-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm not like. Trying to bash them. I'm just saying some celebritys do that. I didn't know if the Jonas Brothers had donated anything or w/e I was trying to make a general comment. I only said The Jonas Brothers because my post was basically out of the random and I wanted to say what made me think of it
Old 03-04-2009, 03:24 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Here's my view on the whole Miley thing.
I think that she has lost a lot of respect from fans, parents, etc because of some of the choices she made.
But being really popular comes with it's pressure.
She has a lot of pressure to do everything right and no one is perfect.
I'm not saying she should have done those things,
but she is a teen star and I guess, what else do you expect?
Old 03-07-2009, 04:51 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly.o View Post
right its not like celebs dont care about anyone but thereselfs
Stereotype.

Nobody is perfect, she's a teen, and teens, children, AND adults can get under pressure or go a little crazy. Maybe she has some emotional problems that haven't surfaced (yet)? That could play a part in the things she's done.

She has a good voice, and is an alright actor.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:10 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Thank you all for sharing your opinions. I just wanted to get an idea of what other people felt about Miley Cyrus. I think she is a good actor and singer, but her actions were not always smart.

If a Mod does not mind, I think this thread can now be closed

~Earth