Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old Did VMK Central move at Magic Kingdom?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Facnyface is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJazz View Post
No, it's moving. It's just not going to be in Main Street USA anymore.
Yea it's moving into retired things of WDW or another words it's not going to be there anymore.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:03 AM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

Marysol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL
im going to ask around more when i go.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Happy Halloween!!!

mr.blueblob is spinning in a Cursed Storm
vmk central in WDW is closing, not relocating.. it is not moving to tomorrowland, that was just a rumor.. its closing

In the place that vmk central was in WDW they are building some kind of "bibbidy bobbidy boo store" or something like that, after it closes on september 30th
at least thats what i heard.. but i might be wrong
Old 08-27-2007, 03:00 AM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.blueblob View Post
vmk central in WDW is closing, not relocating.. it is not moving to tomorrowland, that was just a rumor.. its closing

In the place that vmk central was in WDW they are building some kind of "bibbidy bobbidy boo store" or something like that, after it closes on september 30th

No, the bibbidy bobbidy bootique is going in the castle (confirmed in recent issue of Passholder magazine) where another souvenir store is currently located. I have heard several things might be going where VMK is but I am not going to list them as none are confirmed.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:31 AM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.blueblob View Post

It's been confirmed that VMKC is moving to the tomorrowland arcade. A Jewlrey shop will take its place in the Cinema. As for the bippidi boppid boutique, i dont think they would move it to the park. Its a clever way to make money, since you need to pay park admission as well to add of to the 100 make over. You dont need to pay to even PARK or ADMISSION in dowtown disney.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:38 AM
:D

carlenanderic ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I dont know, but I do know it is gone for.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:05 AM
SAVE VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSammi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marysol View Post
It's been confirmed that VMKC is moving to the tomorrowland arcade. A Jewlrey shop will take its place in the Cinema. As for the bippidi boppid boutique, i dont think they would move it to the park. Its a clever way to make money, since you need to pay park admission as well to add of to the 100 make over. You dont need to pay to even PARK or ADMISSION in dowtown disney.
VMKC is CLOSING!!!! Those are all rumors. Why would yavn say it is closing if it is really moving. that doesn't make sence. the bibbid bobbid boutique is moving to the castle (i know this bc my little cousin is going to WDW in Nov. and the made reservations for that and they said it would be in the castle. i am not sure if they are going to have two BBBoutique (like if they are going to keep the one in DTD or if they are moving). they where vmk central is that is where they are going to put that store that is in the castle now (the BBBoutique is going where the store is). This has been confirmed in recent issue of Passholder magazine.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Registered+

Elysabeth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lightbulb

I think I can clear this up. If they do at WDW what they did at Disneyland, VMK Central will be gone. You can no longer redeem quests. The booth is gone. HOWEVER, the computers are in Innoventions so you can still play VMK at Disneyland and/or create a new Born In Park character.

SOOOOOO, my guess is that at WDW, they will have the kiosks for PLAYING VMK in the Tomorrowland area, but not VMK Central for quest redemption.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Well, DLR VMK Central is gone, and WDW VMK Central is closing September 29 i believe
Old 08-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Why So Serious?

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
thundurga is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by persongonewild View Post
Well, DLR VMK Central is gone, and WDW VMK Central is closing September 29 i believe
Spetember 30th. IF u read the fine print in the letter i believe it said closing. It won't move they said closing when they did this to DLR.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Mars the Fandox
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Gumshoe Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Fluffy
la4gator is spinning in a Cursed Storm
im going to WDW soon and ill have to check this out
Old 08-30-2007, 12:53 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
VMKC is closing not moving I dont think. The bibbidi bobidi boutique is now replacing the damascene shop which really upsets me cause now little spoiled princesses will come out of the castle and I will need to run before I can take my picture of it. >_<
Old 08-30-2007, 03:38 PM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

I stopped by Magic Kingdom yesterday, and got the same responce. Yes, we are moving to tomorrowland. I asked many times. There was an offical press release on it so you cant deny that.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:43 PM
SAVE VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSammi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marysol View Post
I stopped by Magic Kingdom yesterday, and got the same responce. Yes, we are moving to tomorrowland. I asked many times. There was an offical press release on it so you cant deny that.
they mean the computers are moving to tommorland like DLR but the atual VMKC at WDW is closing (meaning no more in-park quest but you can still make a born in park chahracter which is going to be moved into tomorrowland)
Old 08-30-2007, 04:11 PM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

You don't know that for sure until it happens. Weren't there always computers in DLR Innoventions. I've never beeen there but that what i thought..I dont belive there was an offical press release on moving computers o_o..