Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Trading Post > Old and Sold!

Old and Sold! Trading Post Archive for old trading threads or completed trading threads

Old "Reward Someone's Kindness with GOLD" Drawing

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Environmentalist
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zebraa is floating through Inner Space
These people have already been entered, but I would like to enter them again. SweepHunter and LittleBubbles
They are both super nice!!

EDIT: MiniParis should be entered too =)
And yavn!!

Last edited by Zebraa; 12-15-2005 at 02:14 AM..
Old 12-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Registered+

silver is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would like to Enter Dewberry
Old 12-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Queen of Junk
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Userpage Donation Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

SweepHunter is Buried in TreasureSweepHunter is Buried in TreasureSweepHunter is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKookyA
SweepHunter and LittleBubbles
They are both super nice!!
You ain't seen me when MSN is having its fits, lol.

Definitely CptnRuthless.

KarzyKookyA for seeing my heart and not my outside.

I wanted to say JenTink but you cannot contact her here anymore. Do not ask why as I will sic Batleth on you if you ask. If you could lt her be nominated then I want her more than anything to be nominate and would choose her over KrazyKookyA.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:06 PM
It's The End of the World

ForeverGoofy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I wish to enter three people.

1) CL_Enderz - He has been a very true friend ever since we first met. Just recently I got scammed on a trade and he let me borrow the same item he had extra of until VMK sorted out the whole mess.

2) WingedHeart - She was my first VMK friend, and very special indeed. ;-)

3) WooWoo - She and I have been trading back and forth so long and have even gotten each other VMK stuff for each other while we were in the parks! LOL
Old 12-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Bringing Her Home

Jdrizzle is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I enter too people that are very kind and helpful to people around them...CL_Kaironzet and CL_sweetjenjen ....also if i can add more i will add my friend sparklenshine for all her help
Old 12-10-2005, 08:11 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
I would like to enter cenafan10 and lilmermaid

Last edited by Sly cooper; 12-11-2005 at 02:19 PM..
Old 12-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Go Cavs!

SteelersYOYO is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would like to enter:

CL_Chele for being a great friend

Supernova for making on those WICKED avatars!

Yo_oY

Last edited by SteelersYOYO; 12-13-2005 at 08:24 PM..
Old 12-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Viva Le Apples!

AppleBees is as Frosty as a Snowman
Edited post:

Well here's my 2 friends:

1.- HappyGlo = She's my real life friend, she always is and been there for me <3 . Best Friend! CLC Woot!

2.- SleepyPiglet = Great girl! We're always trying to make eachother's goals come true. She's is really fun!, love to spend time with her ^-^

Last edited by AppleBees; 12-10-2005 at 08:37 PM..
Old 12-10-2005, 08:32 PM
POTCO addict

tiggerspice is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_AppleBees
I have 3 great people too but isn't 2 ? I can't make such difficult desition
Yes sorry only 2. This keeps the list managible for me and I'm hoping will keep a nice "level playing field".

ForeverGoofy, I need you to edit you entries to 2 people. Sorry!

Thanks for all the entries! I'm glad to see such friendship!
Old 12-10-2005, 08:36 PM
POTC 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmoofysis is spinning in a Cursed Storm
MiniParis,and CL_Kaironzet. They are uber nice
Old 12-10-2005, 08:41 PM

NoniNoni is as Frosty as a Snowman
I enter MusicMusicalGurl and WDWFutureGirl
Old 12-10-2005, 09:08 PM
vmk dead forever

WingedHeart ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Talking

OMG! What a fabulous idea! But, I tell ya! How can I narrow it down to only two people?! Ugh!

Since I see two of my favorite random acts people have already been listed (ForeverGoofy and Dewberry), I have decided to pick two others who I have not seen chosen yet!

TpNick - what a guy! He gave me a complete space suit because I'm just so very terrible at that game and can't win it myself!

and

Silver - my fireworks friend--we always used to play fireworks together. Since he's so awesome at the game, playing against him always pushed me to improve my game!

I really have one more person I'd like to enter...can I please please please enter one more person?! This is too difficult, I have such awesome friends!!

Well, hearts to all my peeps anyway!
Wings
Old 12-10-2005, 09:10 PM
I am an AP Holder!!!!

mrskellington doesn’t quite have what it takes to pull out the sword
I would enter disneyrocks, but I don't know if he still is on the fan site, oh well AliRae for putting up with me!
Old 12-10-2005, 09:11 PM
What on Earth?!

TinkMagic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Aww Thanks Tiggerspice -- please read this, i know it's long but it's worth it...well i would appreciate it anyway

Okay there is 1 person I am definately going to enter into the contest as many times as possible and that is yochris.
Here's why, one day I was going through the trade rooms and came upon this room and in it were tea cups and this guy, so i asked if the green tea cup is for trade.. and he went to go buy it for me (not knowing that it was rare because he hadn't been on since just before beta ended) came back and then realized it's value. At that time he wouldn't trade it, which is completely understandable of course.

But then later, I can't remember how long after.. (sorry yochris) he came to me and just GAVE it to me! it made me cry, it was SO incredibly generous! He never asked for anything in return ever! And To top all of that off, I told him a long time ago I really wanted a Wanted Sign thing from WDW and he never forgot and gave me one as a Christmas Present! That too made me cry He is such a great friend.. and not only because he gave me stuff, but because he has really been a Friend like none other!

Thank you Yochris and I really hope you win! You definately deserve it.

Now... I have to pick a second person which will be extremely difficult!
Old 12-10-2005, 09:58 PM
VMK name: yochris

yochris is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Off Topic: Anyone ever hear the country song that says "Don't let the chain of love end in you..."

On Topic: lol I'll enter TinkMagic, who was my friend that I got the wanted poster for

And ironically I would have entered you for trading the wanted poster, but seeing as you are in charge of it, tigerspice, hmm.. I suppose reekster for being a good friend also Good luck to everyone!

How off Topic Relates to On Topic: I wanted to get tink magic a wanted poster for getting me a pirate room for christmas. So I went asking everyone to trade it. I only pmed traders on the forums, and if you haven't tried lately, it is entirely almost impossible to find one that will allow you to do so! I found a few but I will never forget the day that I found tigerspice actually asking for some stuff I HAD! Then she kindly traded it to me and said she would be glad to help with other gifts. Theres also a little bit about this story that I think she would be best to tell you, if she wants to