Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old My worst trip to WDW ever!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-27-2008, 03:19 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
At Disneyland one time we stayed at a hotel across the street. I bathed that night and went to bed with a strange itch in (some part of my body). I woke up with a big rash all over my body! I must have had an allergic reaction to the soap, we concluded. It didn't stop me! The Matterhorn (because it's bumpy) felt really good.. LOL.

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Old 06-27-2008, 04:26 AM
xDDDDDDDDD
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lurking
Darenator is as Frosty as a Snowman
Aww. That's terrible! I hate getting sick on vacations. Okay, here's my bad Disney Park experience. This was when VMK was open and they still had VMK quests at the park. It was right around the time the new Pirates of the Caribbean Quest was gonna come out and every day we went to Tomorrowland and asked if the new quest was out and we got the same answer every day: "Not yet. It should be coming soon." Well, it came to the last day at Disneyland and we went to Tomorrowland and asked. Still nothing. We were a little disappointed. The next day I got on VMK and saw that the new quest had just come out.... The day after we left! Talk about bad timing....
Old 06-27-2008, 04:40 AM
Check out my userpage

AceBaseballway is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleM View Post
well, a while ago, i went through my least favorite WDW experience ever. <SNIP>

I feel ya. I got to WDW to find out I had the flu!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Registered+

acefett is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My worst Disney expirience was when I walked into Mainstreet (my sister needed a haircut) and VMK Central was gone!!!!! I almost cried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSammi View Post
oh sorry to hear that.

well once when i was little (around 5 or 6) me and my bro both got food posion and we had to sit in the hotel room for 2-3 days untill it past =\ i remember all we ate was ritz crackers lol.

another time (this was actually a year ago on easter) we were going to go to wdw and 3 days before we left my brother was a freshmen and for the last semester the freshmen had gym w/ the seriors (i have no idea why) and my bro had the ball (i forget what they were playing) and this serior runs up to run and knocks him over and breaks his leg. i was so upset because i thought we were going to go to wdw (my brother i could care less haha jk :P) and my mom was just going to take me but she felt like she couldn't leave my bro home all by himself so she told me that we might have to slow down at disney and just try to do some of our favorite rides but it actually turned out good. we got this pass and we got to cut the lines for EVERY ride. and we went down w/ some of our friends and there was like 30 of us and we all got to cut the line bc of my brother lol. it was so much fun =]
I'm tempted to break my sisters leg so we can skip lines every once in a while.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:20 AM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Asleep
SoraStarChan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
One of the worst times I went was right after we got off the bus. I was holding my 6-year old cousin in my right arm. Out of nowhere comes this middle-aged lady who was trying to get ahead. She tripped over my foot, cracked her hip, and fell to the floor. And she wasn't moving. Her family came around her as someone fetched a Cast Member for help. I cried all night thinking she was dead because of my foot. Turned out she was ok, just a broken hip. Still scares me everytime I think about it.

Signature by Skrik
Old 01-05-2009, 02:40 AM
~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oh wow! That must've been horrible, Strep! Ouch D= I hope you're alright!

My worst is we were at the Magic Kingdom in Florida for the WDW christmas day parade (It's not live I tell you!) And we got the front next to the stage (For the filming of the music and entertainment) and these lady's behind me (I was in the VERY front with my mom and sister to the right back of me) and these ladys were pushing me, trying to get to the front. I got so annoyed at them I told them to deal with it. But we were in hats, gloves, long sleeves, black jeans, skarfs, and we had white tank tops on, and it was about 80 - 90 degrees out. We about died of heat and all the people around us didn't help and were squishing us. (It doesn't help that in bad heat I throw up) About 3 proformances into the show (They ran each about 4 times) We gave up and left our great spots and went back to the hotel room and crashed. I sware there were so many people there, and my dad was smart, took advantage the short lines and rode Buzz lightyear (Our favorite ride)
But it all worked out because the next day was the parade and everyone gathered around it to watch, but being there yesterday was killer enough so we hung out at VMK Centeral and we were talking to a cast member about VMK and we told her about yesterday and how we arn't used to the heat. And she asked where we were from and we told her what city and what state, and the person incharge of the parades heard us talking and told us that he grew up in a town near ours and he asked us if we wanted to be grand marshells (Sp?) in the parade. I was so happy and everything (We got to ride around in the parade, get to wave at people we didn't know! And we got our own special mickey ears with our names on the back.
Then on Christmas day I got shown on TV, they stuck a camera right in my face!!!
So it was bitter-sweet but the worst I've had!

~DisGal~
<~!Click them!~>
Old 01-05-2009, 03:06 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well there's the time I almost died and the time everyone fought and broke up AND then there's the time Piglet took off his head but besides that every trip's been cool.

Also there was a time these french chicks selling canolis were being... well I'll just say not nice. Refused to serve us and were being smart and just plain rude to me and my sister. So what we did was use our friend that works there to get them fired. Not exactly proud but whatcha gonna do?

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 01-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
Aaah that is a bad trip to disney i'm sorry that happen even though it wasn't my fault.

My birthday was the worst kinda this year. My did my b-day have to be the 30th (one of the busiest days of the year!)

my mum said we wouldn't be going to disney so I could have a party, so i'm like ok. On my b-day she wakes me up at 10:00 EST after WDW opened and ask me if i wanted to go to disney bc she would of spent the same amount of money at disney if she took me any other place. we get to the park around 1'ish
EPCOT if packed so almost every single ride didn't have fastpasses not even living with the land and it was a 40 min wait! we didn't ride anything in epcot so i headed over to Mk to watch the parade crowd but not as bad at epcot until the end of the parade. didn't ride anything there and that is my fave park! bc mum kept calling me about geting to DHS bc she had a spot in line for Toy Story Mainia (worth the wait) I thought "oh all i have to do it get over to the buses to get to DHS" but nope i had to take the monorail to TATC and wait 15-20 minutes for the dang bus to come DHS was crowded too I was trying to get to the pixar place but i keep geting stuck in the crowd so then after that i went to ride rockin rollercoaster 150 min wait get in single rider by doing that i missed the 45 minute Fantasmic tip! we almost had to stand in the smoking area but they let us sit in handycap bc of my mum's knees. plus i didn't bring my jacket i had some fun but one of the worst trips ever -_-
Old 06-10-2009, 04:15 AM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well thats bad

I only went to disney world one time.... the park was awesome everything was cool but my parents make everything so boring. the day I went to magic kingdom it was late at night so my parents said that we had to stay ther for at leat an hour bc it was really late... IT WAS 10:00 (for u ppl that must be normal, but for my family is weird) and no rides either!! then animal kingdom and I couldnt go to any "x-tream rides", as u can imagine my parents dont like rides. same thing in MGM studios. at epcot I got to ride mission space... my mom got sick and we had to go back to the hotel, next day was universal studios... which is another story!

Last edited by TopazR; 06-10-2009 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: filter
Old 07-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Disneyland is the Best!!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Artistic
BanannaSplitzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the worst time ive ever been to disneyland is when once we were going to our hotel from a beach, we ate at some japanese restauraunt then i suddenly started throwing up everywhere, but the next day i found out whenever i eat like fast food, i start to throw up, and i'm still kinda sick from that. And my feet were hurting really,really bad.

Last edited by BanannaSplitzer; 07-28-2009 at 04:09 PM..
Old 07-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Awkward
jamiewe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
XD I threw up in our hotel room, usually i feel unwell for the rest of the day when i puke but i was perfectly fine 5 seconds later lol.
"Somehow, I can't believe that there are any heights to be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. The special secret it seems to me is summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Courage, Confidence and Constancy. And the greatest of all is Confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably. " - Walter Elias Disney
Old 07-26-2009, 10:29 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Wow, strep? That stinks. Sorry. Let me tell you about MY worst trip to WDW.

Last time I went to WDW, which was almost 3 years ago, we were watching one of the parades from a bridge in the Magic Kingdom, and all of a sudden, I start getting this sharp pain sent through me, as if someone is sticking a really sharp needle in my arm. So, I tell my sister about the pain, and she tells me to wait until after the parade. Apparently my body couldn't wait that long, though, because right before the finale of the parade, RIGHT BEFORE IT, I pass out. It turns out, I got bit by some poisonous bug. So, when I wake up, I've got a bag of ice on my head (I hit it right against the railing of the bridge when I passed out, which left a lump on my head), and my sister, mom, and dad are looking down at me, because I was rushed into a Disney hospital. There was this nurse there, who was spreading this weird green gooey stuff on my arm, which was cold and icky-feeling, and she explained to me what had happened when I woke up. She told me that she was putting the stuff on because it would stop the swelling on my arm, so I'm thinking, "Swelling? There's no swelling." And then, I look at my goo-covered arm, which is blown up like a balloon. I am wigged out, and when I ask when I get to leave the hospital, she says that I can leave now, BUT I HAVE TO KEEP THE STUFF ON MY ARM ALL DAY. This put a downer on my day for 3 reasons:

1. I felt like a freak show,
2. My arm still hurt, and the goo kinda stung my arm,
3. There were these little boys in the park, and when they looked at my arm, they started screaming, "EEEEEEEEEWW!"

Sure, my arm eventually healed and at the end of the day, I got to take the goo off of my arm, but it ruined the entire 'happiest place on Earth' feel of my trip. And thus, my worst trip to WDW in the history of ever.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Okay my worst experience in WDW was this:
Now in the parks you have to walk...A LOT! So we're in the park and everything I eat I end up puking up. So I don't eat. But no ONLY do I puke at ever whiff or whenever I eat food...I get "the runs". Well that hurt REALLLY bad. So when I walk I try to hold back tears. Meaning 5 hours of trying not to cry. (I was only 8 so...lol)
But I think you're is worse and I'm sorry for ya
Old 07-27-2009, 02:31 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
In december in Florida, there are seagulls coming from every direction you can look at and pretty much whenever I go to WDW in december I get pooped on by a seagull.

The places it happened are marked in color.

Green: France (EPCOT.)
Blue: Tomorrowland.
Red: Downtown Disney.

I remeber four of them.

1: My legs (I was sitting.)
2: My right arm.
3: My Head (Thankfully, I was weraing a hat.)
4: Pretty much my torso and head. I was walking in france in epcot and I thought disney added a new water cannon, but it wasn't, It was seagull poop. It got in my soda too.

It's funny though.

Last edited by StitchMayhem; 07-29-2009 at 10:05 PM..
Old 07-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
I got an extreme case of dehydration in Animal Kingdom once.
True story.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-27-2009 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: minor adjustment