Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old [♥] ..::Lost3 Trip To The End::.. [♥]

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
[♥] ..::Lost3 Trip To The End::.. [♥]

__________________________________________________ _______________

Chapter 1, Where am I?

(Contuing where Brave Feel into A dark hole from An earthquake.) "'AHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!!!" "Defre!! Vienne!!" Brave yelled. Wondering If the hole will close out or Is she will survive. *Hits The Ground* .................................................. ..............

Wake Up! Wake Up! A voice told Brave. Huh? Brave asked. I Had A Strange Dream.. That I.. Fell Off a.. OMG?! Who are you?! Brave Screamed. The Name Is Ray, Well, My Full name is rayrayray, But people call me rayray. She said. RAYRAYRAY!?! Brave screamed. BRAVE!? OMG! *hugs* "But, But, CuteTabitha told me there wasn't any players Left On VMK.." Brave said. "She was right. Until you came." "Wh.. what do you mean? " Brave asked. "Ever sence you and your Random friend came You started saving Some worlds!" "Brave, You guys are heros." Rayray said. "Well, I Have to admit, That Is Pretty Cool ." Brave smiled. "You We're The The only ones with HOPE." Rayray said. "The only world standing now are: Fanasyland, A Frontierland." "You MUST Get them all to get to yavn's castle." rayrayray said. "How do you know all this?" Brave asked. "Well.. Im kinda a wizard ." She smiled.

Chapter 2, A whole new world. Coming soon..

"Your Still Pretty Hurt..." Rayrayray said. Where.. where.. where am I again.. Brave asked. "Well, You can Call It Halloweentown." "Why do you call it that?" Brave asked. "Well, Mostly everyday here is halloween " "I.. I.. Don't Understand." Brave said. "What don't you understand." rayrayray asked. 1, "How Did I Get Here?!?" "2, How come this was under an earthquake?" "3, And Three, You see that waffle over there?" "Are You going to eat that?" Brave asked. 'Yes." rayrayray said. "Oh SNAP!" Brave yelled. "I wonder is Defre Is alive.." She questioned. I bet she is. "Just Belive Brave." rayrayray said. "Well, I Guess.." Brave said. "Your Right! COME ON YAVN BRING IT ON!" Brave yelled.

Chapter 3, The robots.

(Back at Yavns Castle)
"Geez! No mater how much we hurt her, She wont get hurt!!" Yavn yelled. "You caused that earthquake yavn?'" Pirategirl asked. "Well, Of corse My beautiful." Yavn told her. "Pirategirl, where do you think your going?" "A walk outside. she awnsered." " Not Yet, Your Not." "I need to get Brave's And Her little Friends weaknesses." Yavn Said. "Why can't you send the robots?" she asked. "You know how stupid they are, When We ask them to take the random boy's brain they would go to Burger King, And Get a Brain colored Brain." Yavn told her. "Could you Just give it a try yavn?" *Pirategirl acts pretty* "Please, " She cried. "Fine.. Fine.." . Yavn said. "OH THANK YOU! " She said. *Pirategirl walks slowly away.* "Sucker.. she told her self. Im tired Im going to go get some cheesie fries." PirateGirl said. "Yavn?" "You want some?" She asked. "Sure, 5 Whoppers." Yavn said. "@_@ "No wonder he's fat @_@" She thought.
"I Heard That!!" *Pirategirl runs*

Chapter 4, The Tickel.... @_@

"Hehe.. HAHA! Stop Tickling me!!" Brave yelled. "What did yavn want us to get again?" OFFICER_Lily asked. "He was talking about some kinda pink colored, Ice Cream at burger king." Of yea, But then He want weakness!? OFFICER_Hula said. "So dIZZY?!" *OFFICER_Hula's Head spins fast and explodes* "Dudes get out my room!!" Brave Yelled. Eh.. Lets Just go to Burger King. The robots said. "Ok, Lets go get the Pink colored Brain ice cream stuff!" OFFICER_Phinny said. "How Much cash Do you got?" OFFICER_Lily asked. "5.42 Dollers." She replided. "Hmm.. "Brave could we borrow 3 Bucks?" OFFICER_Lily asked. "Uh.. OK?" Brave said has to handed them the money. "Thank you " The officers said. 'Yea Np.. I Guess?" Brave said. "Yavn Is Going to Be so happy we bought him the pink brian Ice cream! " The robots said.

Chapter 5, Yavn's Tantrume.

"YOU FOOLS!!! I said her weakness!!" Yavn Yelled. "But.. But.. " OFFICER_Lily tried to finish. "No Buts!" Yavn Screamed. "What's So Funny?' Yavn Asked PirateGirl. "No Buts!!" She Laughed. "Wow. Pirategirl... Your So imature." Yavn said. "Yup I Know." she agreed. "Anyway, Pirategirl Take these robots to the unwiring room." Yavn Told her. "NO! you cant shut us down!" OFFICER_Phinny Yelled. "Oh, But I Can Phinny. I Can." "NOO! Help someone!" Phinny Screamed. "I'll Take care of them Yavn." Pirategirl said as she started walking to the unwiring room. "Here, Run as far away as you can OFFICER_Phinny, And OFFICER_Lily." Pirategirl wispered. "Oh Thank you!" They said. "Hurry!" "Go, Don't let Yavn See You!!" Pirategirl told them. "Thank you So much!" They told her. "Good bye!" They said. *Pirategirl walks back into Yavn's Office* "Gone As A Bat." Pirategirl Told Yavn. Wonderful. He told her.

Chapter 6, The Trip To The End.

"Thanks rayrayray, For letting me stay. But I Have To Find My Friends ." she smiled." No problem . " rayrayray smiled back. Goodbye! *Brave is Like a mile away from rayrayray's cotage* *Feels In Pocket* "OMG!" "Defre's Lucky Charm. " "Defre And Knew eatch other when we're born." She smiled. "I must of forgoten to Give it back to him." "I Promised, I would of gave it back." "And I Promise I will" "And a promise, Is A Promise. " Brave said. "Gone Or Alive, I'm Going to return it " "Yavn Will Pay For This." Brave Told Herself. "OMG! Im talking to myself again! Dangit!" She screamed.
(Back at the Island.)
Vienna Put Her Arm around Defre. "It's Going To Be Ok, She's Will be back." Vienna said. * Defre sighed*

Chapter 7,Brave's weakness.

"Pirategirl. Get Brave's Weakness." Yavn told her. "Yes Sir." Pirategirl said. "But.." But What? Yavn asked her. "I already know her weakness." "You Do?!" That's Wonderful!!" Yavn Yelled. "Let me handle it." PirateGirl said. "Hey, Pirategirl, Im liking your additude." "Im going to take off 2 years off of being my slave." "Yes!" Pirategirl yelled. "Im On it." Pirategirl said.
(Later In aventureland, where Brave is.)
"Hey Brave." Pirategirl greeted. "Huh? oh! Grrr.." Brave said. "Go Away!" She yelled. "No, Brave Im Not going to Hurt You. Well sort of." Muahaha! Pirategirl laughed. *Pirategirl snaps her fingers, And Defre apears tied with ropes all over him* Defre! *Pirategirl snaps and he Disapears.* "Defre!"Where Did u Put Him!"She Demaned. "Somewhere Muahaha!"

Chapter 8,Fear, Pain, And Freedom.

Defre! She Cried. "Fyi That's A Dummy And That's All I need to know Brave. Muahaha." *Pirategirl Disapears* "@_@ So That Was Pirategirl this whole time.. @_@" Brave said. "What's Gotton Into Me?" Brave asked herself. *sigh* Worst Day EVER! She cried.
(Later At Yavns Palace.)
"Yo, Pirategirl Got the Info On The Bravebug Yet?" Yavn asked. "Yes Indeed." She said. "And It Is?" Yavn asked. "Defre. You Know Her Random Friend." Pirategirl told Yavn. "Wonderful.. Great Work.. You Have been doing Very Well." "Just for Taht Babe, Your off the hook Don't Have to work for me anymore."* Yavn snaps his finger And Pirategirl's free* "OMG thank you!" Pirategirl said. "No Problem, But I Still Thing your still pretty Cute.. Rawr.." Yavn said. "Gross no way." Said Pirategirl. Remeber I Can Zap you. Yavn said. "Yea, Yea. See Ya Yavn!" *Pirategirl sticks out her tounge* Zap Power! Yavn yelled. "You Missed!" PirateGirl laughed as she walked away.

OMG WHAT WILL HAPEN NEXT?!?!?! Will, Yavn Rule The world without Pirategirl sence she's free?!?! Will, Brave fin her friends?? Stay Tuned!!!

THANK YOU!

Last edited by DeputyRR; 07-09-2008 at 01:39 AM.. Reason: non-g
Old 07-08-2008, 02:52 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Wow. Therez gonna be 10 chapterz. Write already! Lol. How many bookz arez zere gonna be?

Old 07-08-2008, 02:55 AM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lol kewlz!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Wow. Therez gonna be 10 chapterz. Write already! Lol. How many bookz arez zere gonna be?
Hmm.. Maybe 5 It may take me a while but im going to do it!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:22 PM
o ɹ1ʎż
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Hey, congrats on 5 stars on Lost2! Great job! "Oh, you see that waffle over there?...you gonna eat it?" That's just like something I would say.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteDeeBlue View Post
Hey, congrats on 5 stars on Lost2! Great job! "Oh, you see that waffle over there?...you gonna eat it?" That's just like something I would say.
Rotfl Thank you
Wall.e: Whoah. LOL There are going to be 5 books =]
Old 07-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Keep Moving Foward~WaltD.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Dancing
Purplemysterystar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
lol i love the story so far!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemysterystar View Post
lol i love the story so far!
Hehe Thank you!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 

really good story its really good make more!!!!!! but first let me message you lol
Old 07-08-2008, 09:06 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Lol! Waffles... clasic. Write more!!

Old 07-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Awards Showcase

Ah!!!! Keep Writing Ah!!!!!! Why Am I Screaming Again??
Old 07-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Lol! Waffles... clasic. Write more!!
Yay! waffles
Old 07-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
ROTFL
I love this story,
congrats on Lost2.
That's me, comforting other people, when I probably lying. ROTFL
KEEP WRITING!!!!!
eek! So... Brave and Defre....
just kidding!
ROTFL
Okay, anyways, amazing story!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
ROTFL
I love this story,
congrats on Lost2.
That's me, comforting other people, when I probably lying. ROTFL
KEEP WRITING!!!!!
eek! So... Brave and Defre....
just kidding!
ROTFL
Okay, anyways, amazing story!
Hehe no worries, I Make A WHOLE Book a day There may be 5 books, I dont know yet ^.^
Old 07-09-2008, 03:28 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Write more!! PLEASE!