Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ♥FashionXoXo

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:36 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
♥FashionXoXo

FashionXoXo

Introduction

Fashion icon, Franchesca DaSilver is who you go to when your in a fashion disaster. She is a supermodel, trendsetter, and everything an average teenage girl wants to be! She has the looks, the money, and the fame. But will that all last forever?
------------------------------------------

Please no rude comments on this story. I am trying my very best!

Meet the Characters

Franchesca Dasilver(16): A fashion icon, supermodel, and trendsetter. She has gorgeous features such as silky, long brown hair, glowing tan skin, and big brown eyes. She looks like Victoria Justice.
Tootsie(15): A blonde supermodel who is airheaded and not aware of the surroundings around her.
Missy Williams (16): A beautiful African American suoermodel that likes to have fun and strut her style. She is the BFF of Franchesca DaSilver.
Makayla Roberts (16): A jealous model that does not like Franchesca. She is also a popstar and is very pretty.
Terra Ciarccora (14): An obsessed fan that bothers the supermodels. She has caramel hair and brown eyes.
Nelly Rose (16): A TALL topmodel that is on her way to becoming a supermodel. She has wavy black hair and blue eyes.
Gracie Heidelburg (11): A pre-teen girl with beautiful, long dirty-blonde hair and pale skin that has her own fashion line called "*Gracie*." She is a total bookworm, but at the same time loves to design clothes.
Vienna Amaraylis (15): A girl with beautiful jet black, straight hair with red streaks, black eyes, tan skin and she is a total surfer. A surfer supermodel that models for all the surfer California skater designer lines all over it. She loves to write, model and is from Hollywood, California!
Anna B. Musica (11): She is a top model that has a gorgeous face with brown hair and she is about 5 feet tall. She holds the record for youngest top model at age 11. She's filthy rich but not stuck up. She'd rather give to charity then shop. Her birthplace was in Japan but she's American/Italian. Her rolemodel is Franchesca DaSilver (a supermodel).

Be in ♥FashionXoXo

VMKF Name:
Chracter Name:
Describe Characters Looks:
Character's Interests:
Any other?:

Chapter 1: Strike a Pose!

"Yes! Twirl the other way!" The photographer instructed while moving from different angles.
Franchesca spun around and placed a hand on her hip. Her glossy hair was swishing from side to side as she continuously posed. She was holding a slim bottle of CoverGirl® lipgloss.
She was doing a kissy face at the camera. The outfit she was wearing was a pink strapless dress with white leggings and soft pink flats.
"Ok, we are done!" The photographer announced as he placed his camera down. He high-fived Franchesca.
"Good work today! It was fantastic to work with you. They will love it!" He said, shaking her hand.
Franchesca was flattered with all the praise.
"Thanks! It was great to work with you also!" She returned the compliment. She strutted out of the room to go meet her best friend, Missy Williams who also was a Supermodel.
"Hey girl!" They both said to each other at the same time. They did their friendship shake and giggled.
"So, how'd it go?" Missy asked, examining her manicured nails.
"It was FAB! He said I did a fantastic job!" Franchesca bursted out excitedly.
Missy clapped and hugged Franchesca.
"Thats great! He also said the same for me!" Missy said.
Franchesca smiled and they both walked out of the photoshoot to go dine in at a celebs only resturant. They got into their convertible and went off.
As usual, a car was following them. Franchesca took off her Pink Chanel Sunglasses and looked into the mirror. She saw Terra Ciarccora and her grandmother. They were delusional fans of Franchesca and Missy.
Franchesca could see crazy Terra screaming the models' names as her grandmother was driving.
Franchesca began speeding up, but they were right on her tail.
Why can't these lunatics just leave us alone! Franchesca thought, putting back on her sunglasses and parking into the celebrity resturant.
The girls got out and went to the red carpet and waited in line to get in. Terra and her grandmother were right behind them.
"Omigosh.. theres Jamie Johnston!" Franchesca quickly whispered to Missy, nudging her head in his direction.
Missy gave her a little push.
"Go for it!" Missy urged.
Franchesca was surprised as she landed right in front of him!
"Oh, um, hi! Im Franchesca Dasilver - supermodel and trendsetter." She intruoduced herself while holding out her hand.
He seemed distracted.
"Hey, im -" He got cut off as a young lady came swooping into his arms.
"Hi honey!" She said, placing a kiss on his cheek. "OH, its Franchesca DaSilver! That girl that models for the trashcan comercials."
Franchesca went up to her.
"Sweetie, I don't model for trashcan comercials. Im a trained supermodel and I model for many companies. At least I don't sing like a toned deaf walrus!" She shot back as she snapped her finger.
The girl, Makayla Roberts, had blonde hair with brown streaks and piercing blue eyes. Her piercing blue eyes looked like as if they were looking through her.
Franchesca smirked at her as she walked back to Missy with her hands on her hips. The pathetic girl was jealous of Franchesca because of their history. Franchesca and Makayla were once modeling together and Franchesca by accident spilled staining pink fruit juice on Makayla's velvet, red dress. The colors soon blended together and looked like somebody threw up on the dress. Ever since then, Makayla disliked Franchesca.
As the girls walked into the resturant, they saw the crazy Terra and her grandmother tearing through the crowd to come in.
They weren't going to be let in since it was a celeb only resturant. The girls looked at the menus and ordered 2 greek salads and a coke.

Chapter 2: The Meal that Lasted a Lifetime

Franchesca and Missy looked at their watches. Its been an HOUR and their meal wasn't there yet!
As Franchesca was talking to Missy, two preteen girls came up to Franchesca. She immediately recognized them. One girl had long dirty-blonde hair and a pretty face. That was Gracie Heidelburg. The other was a girl with a stunning face and brown hair. She was about 5 feet tall. That had to be Anna B. Musica.
"Hello girls," Franchesca greeted them, giving them air kisses. They returned them.
"So, Franchesca, how was it at your photoshoot?" Anna asked excitedly. Franchesca thought she was so cute since she looked up to her and told her that she was her role model.
Franchesca smiled.
"It was fabulous!" She answered.
Gracie tossed her hair.
"Hey Gracie, your outfit is cute!" Franchesca complimented her. Gracie was wearing a designer outfit by her own brand she made specially for herself. It was very fashionable.
Out of the blue, two more teenagers came. They were Vienna Amaraylis and Sean. Vienna was walking as if she was on the catwalk. Sean was walking casually.
Franchesca greeted them and they chatted about various subjects.
After 2 HOURS, their food finally came!
Franchesca and Missy stuck their noses in the air.
"It took 2 hours so we are not paying for this!" They both said at the same time.
The waitress looked angry, but understood that it was a long wait.
After their meal, Franchesca and Missy walked out. Vienna and Sean were following behind them.
"Guys," Missy said, looking distracted. "Lets go to that fair over there."
Missy pointed to a nearby carnival going on. Franchesca squinted her eyes. It looked like a Six Flags or something..
"Alright!" Franchesca, Vienna, and Sean answered.

Chapter 3: Six Flags!

The group walked into Six Flags. It was PACKED. Franchesca flipped her hair and walked to a ride. It was the biggest roller coaster in Six Flags! It was called The Terminator.
The group stepped onto the ride.
"Guys.. this is my first time on a roller coaster." Franchesca confessed, embarressed.
"So! Its ok!" Her friends answered. She smiled at them for being so kind and soon they took off.
Franchesca didn't like the ride so far..

Last edited by FabTab; 05-24-2008 at 11:08 PM..
Old 05-09-2008, 11:40 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
VMKF Name: Xoop
Character: Gracie Heidelburg
Looks: Long dirty-blonde hair, pale skin
Interests: Total bookworm, but at the same time loves to design clothes.
Other: She has her own fashion line: *Gracie*
P.S.: Nice story!

Last edited by xoop; 05-10-2008 at 12:06 AM..
Old 05-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
VMKF Name: Vienna
Chracter Name: um Vienna! Vienna Amaraylis!
Describe Characters Looks: she has jet black straigh hair with red streaks, black eyes, with tan skin, total surfer
Character's Interests: Surfer Supermodel, a model for Volcom, Etnies, Hollister, Roxy (all the brands that say surfer, california, skater all over it!) loves to write, and loves to model!
Any other?: She's 15 and is from Hollywood California!
P.S. AWESOME STORY!
Old 05-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 

You guys are both in!

Old 05-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

sweetness, cant wait for the next chapter!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:01 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
VMKF Name: Blue

Chracter Name: Anna B. (Butterscotch) MusiCa, Nickname: Butterscotch (Obviously!)

Describe Characters Looks: brown hair, totally beautiful, about 5 feet tall

Character's Interests: singing, dancing, designing, and boys (she's boy crazy!)

Occupation: model, singer (she always sings with a butterscotch in her mouth, to live up to her stage name, Butterscotch)

Any other?: She holds the Top Model World Record for Youngest Top Model In The World at age 11. Born in Japan, but she's American/Italian. She talks with a bit of an Italian accent. She's filthy rich, but she doesn't take it for granted. She buys the basics, and doesn't go on sprees like some other divas she's heard of. Her inspiration to start modeling was Franchesca DaSilver. She says that she is her role model, other than the "love to shop" part of her/ Anna would rather give to charity then shop. She also has a pet Yorkie named Rugby.

Last edited by .:Blue:.; 05-14-2008 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: I had to add a couple of things about Anna!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Awards Showcase

Your accepted!

Old 05-10-2008, 08:07 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yay! So when's the next chapter?

With love from,
Anna B. MusiCa
<3
Old 05-10-2008, 08:48 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
I really, really like this story. Please write more!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:56 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

so it took an hour just to get your meal!? lol i wonder where am i... hmm...
awesome story!
Old 05-12-2008, 09:16 PM
la la la :)
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Musical
GreenBabe has disabled reputation
VMKF Name: Greenbabe56
Chracter Name: Stacy Longlord
Describe Characters Looks: Long blonde straight hair, tan, green eyes, and she's a little bit sporty. But still loves to model!
Character's Interests: Loves to shop! She goes mostly to Pac Sun. Likes to dance, hang out with friends, and sing.

Great Story!
Old 05-13-2008, 09:33 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

'Hi, Franchesca! How was your photo shoot?' Simple and clean; I love it! So FABULOUS!!!!

With love from,
-Anna B. MusiCa
<3
Old 05-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
hehe, I know I'm a boy... but I'll fill out the form to be in the story

VMKF Name: Gorams
Chracter Name: Sean
Describe Characters Looks: Brown hair, When it's short he spikes the bangs and when it gets longer he hairsprays it down.
Character's Interests: Gaming, desining new clothes and trying to get his name out. He's a semi-popular kid in school. His one wish is to land a deal with a company to get his fashion line out into the public. His fashion line is a rocker-type look (not like heavy metal, just rocker) LOL hard to explain
Any other?: Gets made fun of by kids in school sometimes because of his fashion dreams. He plays guitar and also wishes to be in a band someday. His only flaw is trying to figure out how to make the perfect hat. He always wears plaid shorts and his "livestrong" bracelet.

LOL he's weird isn't he?
Old 05-14-2008, 07:41 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Nice story. Please write more, I keep checking back but I see nothing more...
Old 05-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Awards Showcase

Finished Chapter 2!