Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old "A Diary Of A Girl" Book.1

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-30-2007, 04:17 PM
I know You'll Miss me..

hokage_summer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
"A Diary Of A Girl" Book.1

Hehehe. new story. >_<

Chapters
Not Yet Available.

Key:
POV= point of view
'hello'= diary entry
lol= kyuuka thinking.

Chapter One.

'Dear Diary,
The start Of a new year, meaning a new diary! new years eve was great!
all the firework, food. foood..... anyways, i didn't get a present from santa this christmas, The Gifts!, Lay Of The Cookies Fat Man!, Doesn't he ever hing about the children!?, gah. im using my new iPod, my sister broke my old one. i should really have an alarm on my door. it should be little sister proof, im hungry. i smell pancakes... *drools* ill write again 2morrow,

Kyuuka.

Kyuuka sighed and streatched her arms up,
"yea yea yea im coming," she yawned and opened her curtains. "its -.. too bright."

"HOY!" Nami slammed the door open "hurry up were waiting for you, the pancakes are getting cold and papa needs to go now!"
"fine, ill be there in three minutes." kyuuka slammed the door shut and dragged herself across her room, she opened her bathroom door and walked in. Her penguin slippers started to beome very small, very worn out.

"another 'Boring' day." she reached her toothbrush and the toothpaste and squezed the paste on her brush she quickly started to brush her teeth.
__________________________________________________ _______

she rushed down the stairs almost tripping on her dog, Pakko.
"sorry pakko, ill feed you later. Pancake day!"

'Well ok... today is not the best day ever, we happen to have pancakes today, but thats not exciting, come to thing of it.. the most coolest thing that had ever happen to me and my family is when the pan caught fire.
What a dull and boring family i have, pakko sat down on namis seat again, better give him his bone.'

"Hey Pakko get off my seat," Nami tried to push him off, "Stupid dog!"
"Good boy.." Kyuuka whispered to pakko, she started to eat her pancake, fast, but a bit too fast.
"Water, I Need Wa-.." Kyuuka Choked on her pancake.
"here hunny, didn't i tell you not to eat your food quickly?," she handed kyuuka a glass full of water. "you dont wanna end up like 'Uncle joe.' " she moved two of her fingers up and down as she said uncle joe.
"we had a uncle called joe?" Nami said puzzled.
"yes.. we do," she said sarcasticly "we also have a grandad thats a cow, he flew over the moon using his superman underwear."
"that is sooo-.. cool," nami ate the last of her pancake "we have a grandad thats a cow, that could fly?.. who knew?"
kyuuka hit her for-head an dragged her hand down her face.
"oh look at the time, i better go.. love you." kyuuka's dad kissked them all goodbye.

but not the dog of corse...

__________________________________________________ ___________

so what do you think!? post your comment please!

Last edited by hokage_summer; 12-31-2007 at 04:25 PM..
Old 12-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Ace_Dancer_grl

dancergrl128 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i like it but u need to edit it for typos, capitalization, and punctuation. maybe u could add an event next that would make their life not so boring. but u seem like a very good writer
Old 12-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Alice In Wonderland Rocks

My Mood: Bored
strikemaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Very good writer indeed, although, like dancergrl128 said, you need to revise for typos, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
~Strike
Old 12-31-2007, 12:05 AM
I know You'll Miss me..

hokage_summer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
okie thx , edited it

Last edited by hokage_summer; 12-31-2007 at 04:25 PM..