Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Would you pay for VMK monthly?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Would you pay for VMK monthly?
Yes, even if $10 or more a month. 21 11.41%
Yes, if less than $10 a month 39 21.20%
No 124 67.39%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2005, 07:52 AM
my avatar is my dog

hortonlife is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mode101
I totally agree If the events produced anything besides fustration,headaches and heartaches. I have 3 children and they were very dissapointed with the halloween event (lost conection,boot from room). If i had to pay for this I would demand a refund.
srry for double posting i could not reply a message in my edit. yes i agree with you i was so sad with the halloween event i have been wanting inferno sense day 1 and i waited to hours to get in(more then that with all the lost connections)and all i got was a candy cauldron so i went in again took another to hours and she boot me for coming back i did not know you could not play twice
Old 11-17-2005, 01:17 PM
How 'bout them apples?

AceBlitzy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If VMK was impoved.. like alot! I just might pay. Improved meaning- less crashing, less disconnecting, searching for your friends, more games, more hair, clothes,and faces. but I know that is asking too much. Good thing we dont have to pay!
Old 11-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Registered+

Angel Fancy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Smile

As much as I love VMK, no, I would not pay. I have so many friends and I would really hate to lost contact with them but I just couldn't pay to play. I don't play Toontown because it costs. So, if things change and they start charging, it's good bye Angel Fancy. I have some friends that want to play on Toontown but they can't because it costs and their parents can't afford it. They won't allow them on VMK either because they figure that they will start charging a fee after awhile. I sure hope they don't because I really love to play. Angel Fancy
Old 11-17-2005, 03:55 PM
quits, but visits VMK. =3

BnyKty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I am addicted to VMK but.. I don't think it's worth paying real money for a game. Even if you can make friends. You have an awesome, maginificent, incredible [what else can I say?!] life already, without VMK!

-Kit
Old 11-17-2005, 04:42 PM
MastaChief

jsieben is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't get me wrong i love vmk but it is not worht paying for!
Old 11-18-2005, 03:32 AM
CL_Spartian

Spartian is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Although I really do enjoy playing VMK, if they ever did start charging me for playing I would not play at all. There are a lot of better things to spend my money on rather than a internet game.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:08 AM
My TSMM Score: 280,600

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
NaviMap has turned into a sparkling Pirate!NaviMap has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I already paid a large amount for VMK! Buying those dozens of pins, some candy, some sorcerer mickey plushes, buying stuff in Disneyland Park for VMK (and when I have use for certain merchandise or am collecting pins), Disney got me spending money in Disneyland (and to think that being an annual passholder i wouldn't be spending anything for the entire year...I just got more into Disney stuff) .