Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK's Fan Forum

VMK's Fan Forum This forum is about YOU! The players of VMK in-game discussion threads.

Old sad memories

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:41 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
FLOWERYUNOFINISHSTORY?

Also about the guest thing I couldn't be bothered for a while to even try to guess what my password was or send a request form... XD FORGIVE ME?

Hahaha, I remember I tried so hard to write some story but ended up giving up completely and focused on watching for the next chapter of yours flower.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:35 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
oh YEAHH your story had me and candy and junk in it too right? hey you should continue that. i would continue mine honestly (i had the urge to) but like..

1. nobody would read it
2. school's starting again
3. im not quite sure where i wanted the story to go cuz i forgot LOL

write me a friend-circle fanfic ;D

Old 10-09-2011, 07:51 PM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
all i know is that me & the purples talk about you guys too often.<3
wow, i can't believe i'm online...
holy molly.
well, love you guys<3

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!
Old 10-09-2011, 08:03 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Man, I've had some great times here. So many laughs and so much RPG dramas! Man I loved it, and I still do. I remember I used to daydream about randomly running into one of you guys in Disneyland, and thinking "OMG!!! It's me, PurpleCrazyLava!" haha those days are over, however. Makes me sad. my best friend I've met on here is a tough one. I remember sitting in town square on main street I believe talking to briarrose about losing my shoe in PE so I didn't have to run cracked me up back then and still does! Man, I've missed you guys.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Threads like this never fail to make me smile.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
dude omg hi purplecrazylava! you're hereeee i totally know what you mean about daydreaming about stuff like that..... good times, good times. all of this meant more than anyone else could ever understand rofl

STITCHMAD hi. where have u been D:

Old 12-28-2011, 11:23 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i'm just gonna BUMP this because i enjoy this thread so much... LOL

Old 12-31-2011, 06:57 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I think that VMKF is as tight as it could get right now. At least I'm very happy with it.

I was here in the way beginning, then took a huge break when everyone was so crazy active and I missed out on all that, and I came back almost a year after VMK closed. Now I love the forums and I've made amazing friends. Having the forums be more quiet than they originally were has allowed me to grow close to individuals not just see a bunch of people I don't even know post. That's how it felt when I came back from my huge break, I didn't know anybody and I used to have so many friends on here, but then the break, everyone I knew left and I had to assimilate into a new group. Now I love it, and while I encourage growth for this forum I'm very happy with my position in it as is.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:21 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The sears incident. Lol Someone made a thread about how funny it was to say nonsensical and funny things to the chat members on the sears website, and it encouraged everyone to go mess with them. Then sears started saying they were going to do something about it and everyone went wild! Lol good times...
Old 02-17-2012, 11:43 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i really like your point, blue. that's pretty cool.

oh dear, i was not around for the sears incident, ivan... when was that? LOL

Old 06-21-2012, 05:49 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
I miss being scared to join this site.
lol seriously.
Because I was part of a REALLY small forum before I joined here, but when it unfortunately got hacked, I decided to join the squad over here. I was scared out of my mind because this place was always so busy and on here were like the legit, super-awesome VMKers and then there was noobie me so... yeah haha.
I'd have to say though, one of the greatest things that I miss was probably RPGs. I was a part of some really great ones and I remember when we could have pictures and everything and how people got so offended when they changed the rules. Good times man... but I loved being able to partake in so many different stories. That was really great. I do really miss the closeness of this site. I remember how there were always certain groups or cliques a while ago but then they all quit. So sad. :c
Old 07-15-2012, 11:18 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

oh my gosh! i miss the RPGs. seriously... and yeah i remember the cliques, too. i sorta miss the cliques. i never really was a part of any of them, but i just liked seeing everyone interact.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I don't know how I missed this thread before, but here I go anyway.

I mostly remember spending most of my time in the Rants or Off Topic sections of vmkf. Most of the time I was causing or fueling fights. Yeah, I'm kind of glad that that phase is over with.

I guess I don't really miss the conversations as much as I miss the people.

Akovia enjoyed talking about her favorite band (I can't say the name unless I dictionary dance...), and she always stood up for them. I think it was spectacular that she stood up for them despite most people didn't agree with her.

There were the people who always took part in the various vmkf conversations. For example: awesomered, Brave_Bloom_Kiari, BuzzBoy133, Elephant Ethan, GryfindorGal, Hikoik, Kitri, Kyris, Matterz, MzDiamondBubbles, Sephiroth, SoccerRyan, Thriller, Vivi, Tyrannosaurus, SVU-Sam, etc (Sorry if I missed anyone).

There were also the celebrities of the vmkf. The celebrities consisted of the mods (Batleth, Jezzi) and the Legends. Neoteny was known for having the most posts on vmkf (20,910 posts in total). If you were friends with Neoteny you made it at vmkf. Stitchmad also was quite popular. Stichmad was famous across vmk for his stitch hat(or did he have multiple stitch hats? I can't remember) and his signature red flips. He was also respected and famous on vmkf.

Then there were the cliques. You had the Pinks (FabMariah and FabTab, Pinkglitter) and the Purples (PurpleAmy, PurpleCrazyLava, Purplemysterystar). It was nice to have a little bit of sparkle around vmkf whether it was pink or purple.

Then there were those who joined the conversations after vmkf closed its gates the final time (Bluedudeman, Stitcho). They made a difference and made vmkf what it is today as well.

As members come and go they have made an impact on vmkf and me as well.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:01 AM
music+skating=kelly.o

My Mood: Confused
kelly.o is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I miss how vmkf used to be. I stopped getting on cuz alot of my friends were banned or they stopped getting on too. I miss how this place used to be packed and everyone would post, now it just seems kinda dead ._.

Sig was made by me Mean Green Kelly.o The flip hat crew
I wanted to be Part of your world before it was cool
Old 07-27-2012, 06:55 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
i miss logging on every 6 months and getting a pm from someone that wants to catch up, and the pm's like a year old. i replied to all of them, but none back so far >.>