Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Imaginearing

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Imaginearing

I've decided to create a thread for those to share their ideas on improvements to the disney parks. Concepts for rides, ideas of new lands, or possibly just small adjustments to current attractions.

Basically if you ever wanted to see something in a Disney park, post it here. Ideas, concepts, or whatever.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 09-05-2008, 10:20 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I would love to see a ride based on the Incredibles They've done Nemo and Monsters Inc. (Mike Laugh Floor), but seems as if they have left The Incredibles out of the pictures :/
Old 09-05-2008, 11:16 PM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Finally, my kind of thread...

I'm going to start with bringing Horizons back.

After that, we're going to work on a bit of Future World and Tomorrowland, then head on over to Fantasyland, and that collection of circus tents behind the Exxon station.
Being totally and helplessly wrong...in style.
~~ot
Old 09-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Would like to see something Disney Channel Related ( other then that HSM Pep Rally or Advertisements ) or a little bit more Mickey like.. Mickey's own ride?!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:58 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMFan View Post
I Would like to see something Disney Channel Related ( other the
n that HSM Pep Rally or Advertisements ) or a little bit more Mickey like.. Mickey's own ride?!
That's right, bring in the Mouse!

I also think it would be cool to bring back Horizons, Tropics.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
I have read some press releases and blogs about Disney and I really like some of the ideas for Disneyland. I've read about the changes in Tomorrowland (before the 55th Anniversary, or by 2012), and some of them are neat.

Both Star Tours are supposed to get a new movie by 2010 I have heard from a few imagineers.

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
I would love to see a ride based on the Incredibles They've done Nemo and Monsters Inc. (Mike Laugh Floor), but seems as if they have left The Incredibles out of the pictures :/
They've also left ratitouille, wall-e, and a few others out of the picture.

It would be nice to see an update to carousel of progress, not too much they just need to refurb the animatronices the last time my family went we could here them whenever they moved.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:44 AM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
They've also left ratitouille, wall-e, and a few others out of the picture.

It would be nice to see an update to carousel of progress, not too much they just need to refurb the animatronices the last time my family went we could here them whenever they moved.
CoP was a surprise hit in our family... Everything was great, except the final scene. Fast fact: The Carousel of Progress is actually the prequel to Horizons at Epcot, the next generation.

They've had some Ratatouille meet'n'greets over the months, including a photo shoot with Paul Bosci (sp?) the famous French chef.

They're starting to incorporate more [high pitched Wall-E voice]Wall-E[/high pitched Wall-E voice] into the parks, as in pins and such. I've yet to see it.
Being totally and helplessly wrong...in style.
~~ot
Old 09-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzietropics View Post
CoP was a surprise hit in our family... Everything was great, except the final scene. Fast fact: The Carousel of Progress is actually the prequel to Horizons at Epcot, the next generation.

They've had some Ratatouille meet'n'greets over the months, including a photo shoot with Paul Bosci (sp?) the famous French chef.

They're starting to incorporate more [high pitched Wall-E voice]Wall-E[/high pitched Wall-E voice] into the parks, as in pins and such. I've yet to see it.
By Ratatouille Meet And Greets, do you mean the Remy Animatronic that has been seen at Disneyland Paris' Disney Studios Park? Give it a google search if you don't know.

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovysqirrel View Post
By Ratatouille Meet And Greets, do you mean the Remy Animatronic that has been seen at Disneyland Paris' Disney Studios Park? Give it a google search if you don't know.
There have been some actual real-life Remy and Emiles at the Hollywood Studios at WDW. They have been stood infront of larger-than-life bottles of milk and eggs to make them look small.

I'll try to dig up a picture if I can later on.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:

I've seen many pins and Wall-E merchandise. They had a whole pin set just waiting for the movie to open
Old 09-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:

I meant like a ride,attraction,show,etc. Yea I love CoP it's really nice when it get's really busy at the parks and you just want to chill in the air conditioning for awhile. Awhile back on the wiki it said disney were making a bunch of little improvements on CoP, unfortanately I can't find it now,but lately they have been making little updates like giving it new seats, giving rover new fur,etc.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
I'd really like to see them USE the closed/empty/dead areas of the parks rather than close MORE attractions to make way for new attractions. How long have the old Skyway buildings at MK been sitting around doing nothing??? Hmmmm?

Old 09-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
^Oh it would be so cool if they used that, it opens alot of possibilities. It would be awesome if they opened up a safer version of it because when it was open I was little and I was afraid to go on it. And when I was old enough to want to go on it, it closed. >_<
Old 09-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would love to see a holiday themed area. I'm taking inspiration from Nightmare Before Christmas but I would find it incrediable to have holidays brought alive year round by Disney. For I mean what's more magical than the holidays? I mean I've always wanted to vist Disney during the holidays but never can get the opportunity. The have a two branched area like in NMBC and have a Christmastown and Halloweenland. I'm not entirly sure what exactly would be rides but have a boobytrapped halloween town would be cool.

Actually scratch that. A Halloweentown fun house. Like the haunted mansion but you'd walk through it. It will be rigged with funny yet surprising enough to pass as scary traps. Like the witches flying quickly overhead, the slime guy coming out of a manhole, the creature under the stairs, bed, and etc., the clown with the tear away face, you get the idea. It could take place in Halloweentwon excelling up to Boogey Manor where the finally would take place. Probably something along the lines of the Boogey Man, gambling, and Sandy Claws. I guess it could be put in Fantasyland or an area of MGM.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...