Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old Are quests no longer sending prize messages?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-08-2007, 03:13 AM
VMK Title: Brain-Freeze

BraveFrontierland is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are quests no longer sending prize messages?

Ever since Halloween month started, I do not receive messages when Quest Kiosk prizes are given out.. My inventory was full of halloween items, so I dont know what I receive from the host's quest (if anything). How do we know where we placed anymore without these messages.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:06 AM
Pirate in Training @ POTC
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveFrontierland View Post
Ever since Halloween month started, I do not receive messages when Quest Kiosk prizes are given out.. My inventory was full of halloween items, so I dont know what I receive from the host's quest (if anything). How do we know where we placed anymore without these messages.
I recieved a message from Phinny's quest today.

However, I've had my own quest open (here and there) all week and I've had people tell me that they never received a message that the quest was over and if they recieved a prize.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:36 PM
VMK Title: Brain-Freeze

BraveFrontierland is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele View Post
I recieved a message from Phinny's quest today.

However, I've had my own quest open (here and there) all week and I've had people tell me that they never received a message that the quest was over and if they recieved a prize.
Were you on vmk at the time? I doubt I was on when prizes went out, and most other quests I try, the quest is usually timed so that prizes are given after vmk closes.

I tested it using my own quest kiosk and my nephew's account. He didn't receive a message, but did receive the 2000 credits I gave him.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Pirate in Training @ POTC
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveFrontierland View Post
Were you on vmk at the time? I doubt I was on when prizes went out, and most other quests I try, the quest is usually timed so that prizes are given after vmk closes.

I tested it using my own quest kiosk and my nephew's account. He didn't receive a message, but did receive the 2000 credits I gave him.
No, I was not in vmk when Fin's quest ended, but got the message when I logged on later in the day.