Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old Is this a bug or are VMK staff being lazy?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Registered+

Tayseth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipstersh View Post
Then you don't need to ignore them, if they already left. You don't have to listen to them anymore, and everything should be fine.

If you use the ignore button, you can't see them talk anymore. If they leave the room, that works just as good.
Well the point is that they will keep doing it.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Registered+

GooniestVMK is spinning in a Cursed Storm
here is what i am puzzled about, what does vmk consider an emergency? i think that if someone steals your stuff they should consider that an emergency because the player who stole the items is violating vmk's rules. Also reporting a player for giving out personal information should be considered as an emergency as well. what i am thinking as far as the stolen items go, it would be faster for them in game to respond then it would be through contact us. how do i know? because i am currently going through contact us in regards to some items that were stolen from me a few nights ago. So i think that it would be faster for them in the game that way they can review right then and there what happened and then give back the player their stolen items and ban the one that did the bad deed. Even more so if the items got stolen because of a bug with furniture items being moveable and a quest machine that gives out prizes even after the owner hits stop, which before if you hit stop the quest the prizes would remain in the kiosk.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Registered+

Tayseth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Exactly. Why put in "Ive lost my stuff!" if their reply will be "Use contact us!"

Why would you want to use contact us if the are "apparently receiving" Peoples reports?
Old 10-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lazy! Oh my GOD, definetly lazy! uh huh, ........ yeah @_@ yeah.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Retired Arcade Player
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Arcade Winner Joy To The World Arcade Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Hopeful
BaseballStarz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yea... i think they dont want us using the help tool in the game anymore we're suppose to use contact us.