Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old VMK Memories - May Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
VMK Memories - May Contest

It is that time of year again. Let's have a walk down memory lane and
remember all the good times we had

Post your favorite memory, whether it is of good friends, awesome rooms, fun mini-games or
maybe even winning best guest/game room

Each entry will receive this wonderful award for participating

Last edited by Jezzi; 05-06-2010 at 11:32 PM..
Old 05-05-2010, 01:17 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
My favorite memory of Vmk was dancing in circles around guests with my friends in town square until the guests left
Old 05-05-2010, 01:21 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Mine was the Sonic Army.
We would raid rooms and hang in our base and talk about random stuff xD
Good times, good times...

Old 05-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
My favorite memories are playing the Pirates game with other people, hanging around with one of my best friends there-AstroNaia, and probably the one that was a habit and became a tradition-Staying at the Castle Forecourt and wait til the park closes with a bunch of people and some hosts/staffs.

Wow, its about to be two years since then, yet we're still here, and we still remember.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:22 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Dancing every night at the Esplanade starting at 9:58. It was GREAT. We actually got 100 people one time. I counted.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Me and my friend Ace

My favorite memory was when I first met my best friend AceMelissa. I went into cheerleading try-outs and she was the cheer captain, of course I got on the team. But it was really funny remembering going into the football room and cheering for the "playing" teams. We always pretended we were doing like flips and cartwheels, spinning on our heads or something. Best moment on there But there is plenty more!

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 05-06-2010, 02:40 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
One of my favorite memories was when I became part of the Tron Army.
XD My sister, Palkia, was a Vampire or Pirate, me thinks.
That was so hilarious....
Good times, good times.
OH.
And the time when AwesomeOldKnight and I had a virtual throwing fight using our best friend's princess_monique's moveable crates. She was afk during the entire thing and when she came back she was like 'WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM!?'
...XD
Old 05-06-2010, 02:52 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Almost been 2 years wow.

It was just last year we had the same contest? Time sure does fly.

My favorite VMK memory, now that's a tough one. I'll try to use a different memory than last year's VMK_Lion room visit.

Oh I know. June 3, 2007 I went to Hula's Save the Stranded Swimmer Event and won by entering the correct water slide teleporter. While entering the winning room, called "Pool Party" people told me to hop off the slide, so I did. We had a party and noticed Fin all of a sudden slide by. We all thought we were in trouble or would get banned. Shortly after Hula enters asking us to leave because we were causing a queue. Before I left I friended someone who I still keep in touch with today.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I enjoyed the last day, dancing with a HOST at the forecourt. We talked about pancakes a bit, then there was that sad message.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Bizzlebits Haha
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
Baconbits is floating through Inner Space
This used to be my worst vmk memory throughout my whole game playing experience but now that I look back at it, it's become my favorite.
When I first joined during the beta testing stages I finally earned enough credits to buy a pair of flip flops. I had a debate on which color I should pick and it was between blue and green. I regretted choosing blue for the rest of my "life" but now that I look back at the situation, I'm really grateful that I didn't buy the green flips. It probably sounds so weird to you guys but just think, if I would've bought those flips, what would there be to trade for, and work up to in the game? Trading is how I met a lot of my great online friends and if I had those flips I wouldn't need to trade = ] Trading was one of my favorite parts about vmk, along with making friends, room building, and just having fun.
My worst memory was when: I didn't log-on on day one so i didn't get my "here from day one badge" that still bothers me.

I also remember the tension and excitement, waiting for tomorrowland and frontierland to open up! It took so long! But it was awesome when it finished.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:13 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Grumpyy
wombat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Favorite memory

It has to be the anticipation of each Friday morning to see what would be released or re-released in the stores. Remember when new items would appear in places other than the Emporium???

You would have to go to each shop and hit all the tabs to make sure. Then I found this site and somebody would usually post all the new stuff and where to find it within about five minutes of opening.

I also loved doing the in park quests. It added something Magical to going to WDW that has been missing ever since. I also loved the in-game PDF certificates that were redeemable at VMK Central.

Wombat
Old 05-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
My favorite VMK memory was having HOST_Phinny visiting my Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool room when it was busy. It was the only room I ever really dedicated my time to making. While I did not win the Best Guest Room award, HOST_Phinny seemed to enjoy the room a lot and so did my guests.

Also, I enjoyed new release Friday and getting into VMK just to see what was new in the shops.

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Winner's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Creative
MamaJo is as Frosty as a Snowman
I've had many, many favorite memories in VMK but one of them was when around Christmas time, I was waiting in line to get into VMKHula's room to play a game and in that room all were having such as a wonderful time talking and playing a mini-game of our own when a private message appeared on my screen from VMKAnnie. I answered her and she asked if I could keep a secret. I said yes and all of a sudden "dancing inferno magic" appeared for me to trade. I was stunned. At that time dancing inferno magic was difficult to come by. I asked why? and she just responded "just because." That was I would say my best memory and one other--when I received best room award for my ice skating room.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Bubbles! My bubbles!
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Expert Relocator Winners Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Madilina is as Frosty as a Snowman
My favourite VMK moment.....Hmm.....Oh yeah!
It's got to be with my best, never-forgotten, friend 'Nightmare', If I'm correct. We used to always spend time RP'ing (RolePlaying) with each other in his rooms - RP battles, the lot - I wish I could do it all over again! ^_^

If anyone knows where Nightmare is, let me know. (AKA, if he's on this forum)
Old 05-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Discord El-Ski #8349
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
Zero0911 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh wow....there are too many memories of vmk. I think it was playing pirates of the carriban with all my friends and getting a big win streak. Or when I got my name on the high score boards when they use to have the old pirates of the carriaban.