Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Life of a Girl With The Weirdest Life You Could Ever Think Of

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-17-2008, 01:32 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
LOL! TRUCKLOAD OF JELLO!!!

Hysterical stuff Maps! Keep writing!
Old 08-17-2008, 06:21 PM
is being awesome! :)

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Disney
wonderfulmapu is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This story is so fun to write
Chapter 8: Too Awesome to be Busted
A teacher was walking near-by and saw a flash from the girl's room. She bursted into the girl's room. "What is going on in here?!?!" , she yelled. Alayna explained that she was having a bad day. It was soooo amazing that we didn't get busted. Vienna and I were hiding in the girl's room closet. They both walked out of the room. The bell rung and I ran to science. We were done with our payback. That was ALL we needed.The rest of my day went awesome. I still can't believe we never got busted! I went home and chatted with Jordan.
Kayluv13:Hey Jor! GUESS WHAT I DID 2Day?!?!
JorIs2Cool4U: OMG! I heard you got back at alayna! CLAP CLAP!!
Kayluv13:I KNOW!!
Whoa. I just got a flashback of me throwing tacos at Alayna. Heh, it actually came true! I forgot to mention that I did get a bad report card. That's why I'm sitting in my room,writing this. My parents got mad at me just because I got an F in science! Well, I guess you could say ANY parent would get mad at their kid for getting an F.

Last edited by wonderfulmapu; 08-17-2008 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: adding more to the story
Old 08-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
ROTFL
"I dressed in black so I could feel like a super secret spy..."
ROTFL
Truck load of Jell-O! WHEE
This is amazzzing! LOL
Old 08-17-2008, 11:25 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, can i be in it? IM BEGGING YOUU! I know you have A LOT of people, but PLEASE!?!

Picture:
Name: Kiyoko Quan
Personality: She's a little weird, but you can learn to love her. Her clothes are funky, and she's that creepy kinda girl that nobody just really knows/talks to. She's the one that's there, but not noticable.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart

Last edited by GoldenHeart; 08-18-2008 at 01:11 AM..
Old 08-17-2008, 11:35 PM

Here Since Day 1
Sure! I'll probably type up another chapter tomorrow because I'm figuring out what to write. That's really all the characters that I can have (They all fall into the plot somehow)
Old 08-17-2008, 11:37 PM
Awards Showcase

Thank you thank you thank you! I'm sooo happy! LOL.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.

~GoldenHeart
Old 08-18-2008, 12:53 AM
uSeLeSs >_<

My Mood: Sick
Kariri is spinning in a Cursed Storm
omg this book is awesome!! kep writing
Old 08-18-2008, 03:05 PM

Here Since Day 1
New chappy! YAY!
Chapter 9: School News
Everyone was crowding the bulletin board this morning. I had to push through the crowd just to see what all the fuss was about. Back-to-School Dance! Friday August 21,2008. 7:30 pm! I immediately got a text from Jordan.
JorIs2Cool4U: KAY!! There's someone who wants to ask you something. Come to the cafeteria NOW! Bye.
I was wondering who wanted to ask me something. Honestly, I had NO idea. I ran through the crowd and saw Jordan waving at me. I saw CHRIS next to her. "Hi umm Kayla, wanna go to the dance together?" he asked. I (OF COURSE,DUH!) said yes. But, then I realized that I had NOTHING to wear. I saw a girl that had a funky/cool style and walked up to her. "Hey, I'm Kayla. Did you create that outfit?" "Yeah, I create LOTS of outfits. By the way, I'm Kiyoko." "That's cool. Anyways, I was wondering if you could design a dress for me...." I was soooo happy. She said that she would be honored to design it,but she would just need an idea or a sketch from me. For once, I stood out and I felt SUPER POPULAR.But, during lunch, the lunchlady gave me casserole instead of pizza. WHAT IS WRONG WITH LUNCH LADIES?!?!? DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT WE PREFER PIZZA?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

ROTFL Cassorole instead of Pizza.
This story is hystericaly amazing!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:36 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
This is funny!

Can Alayna come back with something horrible? I LOVE the way you write her!
Old 08-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Awards Showcase

Yah, my style is pretty awesome. LOL, jp.
Thanks! Hahaha, I love the way my character is in your story. She's just so...INTERESTING!

~GoldenHeart
Old 08-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Banned

Lucasismyname is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's good. 8/10
Old 08-19-2008, 04:03 PM

Here Since Day 1
This Chappy is for all my glam readers!
Chapter 10: What Will Alayna Do?
I walked into the girls' room. Was Alayna in a stall. I could hear her talking to someone. "I know who did all that stuff to me. I'm going to get back at her for the LAST time." I secretly gasped and ran out. That's when Kiyoko ran up to me. "KAYLA! Omigosh, I'm so glad I found you. I just came to tell you that your dress for the dance is going to be sooo kewl!" she spoke rreeaaalllyyy fast. Kiyoko skipped away with a smile on her face. Her smile kind of creeped me out though. Just then I got a text from Vienna.
VRA_Rox: Hey kayla. whatcha doin?
KayLuv13: Well, I heard Alayna talking about payback.
VRA_Rox: We gotta keep you away from her....
I was so into the conversation, that I wasn't watching where I was going. Next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor with my cell phone broken. "NOOOO!!!! NOT THE CELL PHONE!!!" I shrieked in horror. This was the 2nd time I ran into a locker. I tried to fix it but then everyone ran into the hallway. So I got up and tried to find Vienna. "But, what will Alayna do?" "She can do ANYTTHING. And I mean ANYTHING." I was still crying about my cell phone that I was too sad to be scared of what Alayna would do to me.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:21 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase

^LOLz Much! Awesome Story^
Old 08-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

NO NOT THE CELLPHONE!!!
rotfl
keep writing, I luv how you make Vienna act it so.. her!