Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Morning Warriors - Book one

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:40 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
The Morning Warriors - Book one

WE ARE....
The Morning Warriors!
Average kids on not-so-average adventures!
The Characters:

Mindy Hughes

Freddy Denno

Lynn Huang

MORE CHARACTERS TO COME!
chapter one -- normal kids

Y'know how a lot of adults look at kids as just...carbon copies? The lame-o's? The...mini-adults? The immature ones? Well, that always bugged me. We're people! What happened to the respect we deserve? O.K., so maybe kids slip up sometimes, but that doesn't mean we're the weirdos. Sometimes parents mess up, too. Trust me, my parents do a lot.
I'm Mindy Hughes, and I'm 11 years old. I have 11 years of experience! Isn't that enough to at least be acknowledged? Uhg. Anyways, you're probably reading this because you want to know about the whole Morning Warriors thing. Well at first it just started as a little joke/club thing, And then someone started taking it seriously...and soon it was.

"Kids deserve respect!" I told my two best friends, Freddy and Lynn.
"Mindy, you've told us this too much. We know you think it's un-fair and stuff, but..." Freddy said. His voice faded a lot. He started talking like this and then it started to just fa...(fade).
"Well, Mindy has a point." said the ever-so-supportive Lynn.
"Thank you!" I said. Lynn nodded in my direction.
"I just got thinking," Freddy said. He thinks a lot. "Y'know, maybe we should make a club. For fun."
"That would be cool. We could make this treehouse our meeting place and tweak it." Lynn said, smiling.
"Okay!" I grinned. "What should we call it? The...the...The M.L.F.! Mindy, Lynn, Freddy!"
"Why is my name last?" Freddy frowned.
"Because it's in order of importance." I joked. He laughed. Sometimes I wonder if he really meant it.
"How about The Morning Warriors Club?" Freddy suggested. "It's random, and it explains us perfectly!"
"...How does it explain us perfectly?" Lynn asked, laughing/huffing.
"Silly..." Freddy replied. "We all hate mornings and we have to survive them...EVERY DAY!" Freddy explained.
"I guess," I said, pulling out a piece of paper and starting to make our logo.
Lynn brightened. "I have an idea! We need to, like, like, make a president, and, like, a...like a treasurer! And...like, a secretary!"
"I'll be president!" I squeaked. Sometimes I speak to fast.
"Why?" Freddy frowned again.
"...I dunno...Lynn's organized and could be secretary, and you could be treasurer 'cause you're rockin' awesome at math!" I said, hopping up.
"Okay, whatever." Freddy sighed, giving up. "Why on Earth do we need a treasurer anyways?"
"Because," I said, "we all have money...doy..."
Freddy rolled his eyes and burst out laughing. I didn't think it was funny, but I laughed.
"I better get home," Lynn said, reaching for her backpack. Freddy nodded and grabbed his.
"I should, too," I said. "Meet you here tomorrow at 3:30?"
"Sure," Freddy and Lynn said. "Bye,"
I waved and headed home. I walked down Oak Hills Drive, and all of a sudden, a voice spoke.
"Morning Warrior," It said, "We've been waiting for you."
Old 08-25-2008, 09:42 PM

waitingforsummer is as Frosty as a Snowman
great story!
you should write more.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:20 AM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Very nice! Btw, Mindy is really expensive on Gaia XD
Old 08-26-2008, 12:28 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Awesome story! Write more! And if you need more chracters, I'm happy to help!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:20 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Oh, thanks! XD I'll write more soon. I'm really busy today @_@