Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Adobe Shockwave Help!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-16-2007, 03:10 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Adobe Shockwave Help!

Ok, so someone went onto my computer and deleted it so when I tried to log onto VMK the other day, it said I needed Shockwave. And then when I went to go download it, it said the internet was out when it wasn't! Is there any other program I can download that will help me get onto VMK?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:22 AM
GatorGreen

GatorGreen is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Try downloading from this link.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/?promoid=BIOY
Old 11-16-2007, 03:23 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ill, try that. Thanks
Old 11-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PaperClip is floating through Inner Space
I guess if that doesn't work, you can always try another browser
Old 11-16-2007, 09:21 PM
PwNzOr and L33T the n00bs

My Mood: Boo!
zangoose is spinning in a Cursed Storm
seems like your using firefox? im correct?
Old 11-16-2007, 11:49 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Hmmm, its doesnt seem to work.

I had firefox but then we switched to internet explorer, I dont know why, and it was working with that, but then someone in my family deleted the Shockwave I think and I cant load it back on
Old 11-17-2007, 12:53 AM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PaperClip is floating through Inner Space
Try to go back to Firefox. Or download another one. I suggest Opera, if you're going to download another browser.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:57 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Not sure, if my parents would let me do that, since we just changed it a little while ago. Ill ask tho, they might say yes
Old 11-17-2007, 01:18 AM
GHIII

My Mood: Doleful
ZortheraCrathTheAliens is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Do you have several accounts on the computer? The one you use might not have administrative properties, and blocks you from downloading things like SW and Flash Player. Other than that, I have no clue. But this may be irrelevant. Pay no mind, if this tis not the case.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:24 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Yeah, I have on for all of my family members. But, I can download stuff, they didn't block that feature. Next time I try to download it, Ill try to get a picture of the pop up and show it to you guys. But I have to leave now
Old 11-20-2007, 12:12 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Okay... So, Still havent been able to gotten it to work. But when I went to my other house over the weekend, and it happend again, but I found out that it was my brother but it said something different then needing Shockwave I think. And then it downloaded and I was playing VMK again. But does anyone know a different program that would help VMK run like shockwave?

Thanks to the people who are trying to help