Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Weird Dreams

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Dreams

I actully had a dream were everyone I knew was in the underworld (kind of a greek underworld) and then I saw some of my friends getting on a ride and everyone else was doing the same thing, so I go to the ride and appear at the skull face thing in the jungle cruise game in VMK, and then the train stops... and it falls into a waterfall and I appear at the entrance of vmk... weird dream huh?
Old 09-30-2009, 07:59 PM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've had much weirder.

I come up with weird things every two seconds, LIKE A WHEEL MADE OUT OF HANDS!!

That made me hurl when i thought of that, but it's still weird.

And an off topic moment, I came up with an idea for an ice cream flavor two years ago, it's Hot Chocolate flavored ice cream, and sadly Breyer's just released that flavor this year.....

Another one of my ideas down the tube, it seems whatever I come up with has usually already been invented, but the problem is that i've just never heard of the invention before.

I just hope none of my TV show ideas end up like that, it's been my dream to make those shows.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Registered+

Weird Dreams

Hello, here you can put weird dreams that happened to you. I once dreamed that dinasours were on the earth again and they were on my school, so I go and hide in the gym with my friends and then a T-rex came and broke the ceiling and then me and the rest stared running toward the cars and started driving a school bus. then a triceraptos came running toward me squash the bus and I was close to the sea (somehow bc my school wasn't even close to the sea, I didn't know how to drive either) so I jumped to the water and that was my mistake bc that giant long neck under water dinosaur came and ate me.

so, what weird/random dreams have you had?

Last edited by Jezzi; 09-30-2009 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 09-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I haven't had alot of weird dreams before. But I did have a dream of VMK last night. I was flying through clouds when two clouds parted and VMK was right there in front of me sitting in the clouds. I flew towards it excited but when I reached it... everything turned gray, there was this huge mansion and on the top was the map of VMK waving like a flag. Then I saw Roy Disney jumping up and down laughing at me because I couldn't come in, and have fun on VMK. Thank goodness it was a dream!

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 09-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Oh goodness......

I have had incredibly weird dreams before.

I had a dream, I was in space with Mr. Bill, and we came to this black hole. Mr. Bill then turned into water and got swallowed by the black hole, I was then swallowed by the black hole and the inside of the black hole was yellow and pink. Dylan Sprouse then caught me and then dropped me to my doom, then Cole Sprouse came up infront of me and said "AYOOPEEAY!"

I then woke up and said "What's ayoopeeay supposed to mean?"

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-01-2009 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 09-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Registered+

haha that's so random, stitch! I usually have nightmares, so I dicovered that when I see something that scares me, I think "I'm going to have a nightmere (not), Im going to have a nightmere (not)... it seems stupid bc it is, but it works! another weird dream I had I was with the most creepiest ppl you can think of voldemort, some other creepy guys, voldemort, ect... and they were zmbies coming to attack me, when they touched me I became indiana jones and started kicking some butts. Then I suddenly became many other famous good guys, james bond, anakin sky-walker, yoda, mickey mouse (dont ask) and harry potter. so yeah it was fun... until I became captain Spock and someone shoot me from behind. LOL
Old 10-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Awards Showcase

Aww..... Why did Spock have to be the one to get shot?

Better yet why didn't you become Chuck Norris!?

Well I had another weird dream today.

It had to do with Total Drama Island *don't ask* Owen was a centaur, Izzy had two heads and was in a pink princess outfit, Harold was invisible, Heather could breathe fire, Brigette talked backwards, Linsay had a twin sister, Justin could shape-shift, Trent couldn't talk, Geoff had tentacles, and Chris had this weird echoing voice. Then the total drama island title screen appeared, then it started to melt, then it exploded, then The Flesh from Action League NOW! came up and said, certain things about Total Drama Island. *i'm censoring this for you.*

Then I woke up, and then I fell asleep again.

Lol, weird huh?

Last edited by StitchMayhem; 10-05-2009 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: I made a BIG mistake that I won't go in to.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Registered+

O_O o..kay? that is weird. and I had a new dream last night too! I was makeing a commercial with Billy Mays!!! WOOT and we were selling some weird spray, so then he sprayed me with it and I died (dont ask me how I could still see what happened next) then they fired Billly Mays and was eaten by the kraken... and that's it. aren't dreams fun? you can be with whoever you want to or be whatever you want to in them!
Old 10-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Awards Showcase

Ok, this one is strange.

I was in a mall heading for the Lego Store, I walk there and then the store transforms in to a Sponge concert (they're a band.) I then say, "OH COOL! SPONGE! I THOUGHT THEY BROKE UP A WHILE AGO!" I then walk to the concert to get a seat but then every seat I look at is empty but then there is this weird pop noise and then someone is in the seat. So I just stand in the floor area and apparently Sponge was playing Jeremy by Pearl Jam, EXACTLY THE WAY IT WAS RECORDED ON THE ALBUM!! (I had this dream when I fell asleep listening to a Pearl Jam album with Jeremy in it.) I then come up with a band i'm currently working on and we interupt the show, turns out everybody wanted to listen to us, so my band started playing music. At the end of the show I came up and said "Thank you everybody, you're a terrific audience and I just want to say next time you see us in concert, WE'LL BE LOUDER!" Then Metallica music started playing and it showed the outside of the mall with moving fireworks PAINTED ON THE BUILDING!! The crowd then started cheering and it just kept zooming out so far that there was an image of the milky way.

Then I woke up and found out that my stereo was on for about 2 hours because I fell asleep, and turned it off.

That dream was a little weird, but it was the first time I saw my band in concert!

Sort of.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Doctor Hoo's #1 fan =]
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Magical
prinsess_chloe is as Frosty as a Snowman
weird dreams guys!
i had a dream once where my dog fell apart :|
it was very very scary :S
Old 10-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
I had a dream about VMK when Mad Hatter Hats took over VMK and the world...I made a story about it XD
(it's quite dead though lol)
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142497
Time to go revive this story...

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 10-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Awards Showcase

It says that your thread is closed.

I thought that the story looked interesting.

I had another dream....

I walked into The Magic Kingdom with my family, Cinderella was in front of the castle, then my sister ran up to her. Then there was a tornado with who knows how many random things in it. Including Meltman from Action League NOW! Alice in Chains, The Banana Splits (a retro TV show), The Teletubies, The New England Patriots, George Washington, Bill Gates, Dumbo, Tony The Tiger, and the person controlling the tornado, Bobba Fett. The tornado then started swallowing stuff in the Magic Kingdom, whatever the tornado swallowed just turned into something completely random. Then Cinderella's Castle transformed into Optimus Prime, took the tornado, crushed it in to the size of a tennis ball, and threw all the way to Bruce Wayne's house. Then the tornado disappeared due to the fact that they thought Batman would beat them all up.

I then woke up and shouted out.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?"
Old 10-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Registered+

haha, I just had a dream about the disney's renovation, making the place bigger blah blah blah, and it looked like a cementery fool of ppl crying... so yeah, short dream.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Awards Showcase

I had another strange dream.

I bought The Beatles Rock Band, I was playing it with my Mom, my Dad, and my Aunt. We turned the game on and everything seemed fine and looked like it was the Beatles Rock Band. We decide to play Come Together and APPARENTLY we found out we accidentaly bought the Jonas Brothers Rock Band *hit me over the head if that exsists* and it was also the easiest game we've ever played. So we went to Target to get a refund, we went to the manager, and the manager of Target was a Troll wearing a neon purple skirt. I then went to him and said, "Hi, we bought the Beatles Rock Band and for some reason we got a game that doesn't exsist, could we get a refund please?" Then the troll said, "WE GIVE NO REFUNDS!!!!!" Then there was an explosion in Target.

Then I woke up and hit myself in the head with a pillow since I had a dream that involved the Jonas Brothers.

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-08-2009 at 12:42 AM.. Reason: contraversial topic
Old 10-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Awards Showcase

Ok, another weird dream.

There was an image of the world looking kinda like the Death Star, all futuristic and stuff. Then it zooms in into Charlotte in 50 years, looks futuristic and grey. Then Andrew Zimmers from Bizarre Foods came up to me and said "Tonight my friend and I are going to try spiders!" I was his friend for some reason. So we went to this market to buy spiders, there was also some Indian Corn and some Mushrooms next to it, I then said "Can't we just eat the Mushrooms instead?" Andrew then said "Nope, it wouldn't be as stupid." I then take a bite out of the spider, it felt like a boulder when I bit into it, but it tasted like Beans and Tacos. I liked it and then the cashier of the store said "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" Then Anakin Skywalker and Ashoka from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, came up to me and said "Run!!" Then a bunch of aliens that looked like the Troll Dolls were riding on rockets shaped like retro Coke Bottles that run on Pepsi rode down to Earth and said "ATTACK!!!" Then I ran into the Grand Canyon with Anakin and Ashoka while the Troll Dolls were trying to kill us using Bazookas filled with Now & Laters as the ammo. Then we came up to this weird area with a weird alien that looked like the Yu-Gi-Oh card called "The Spider Queen." Then there was a trumpet sound and then my dream faded to black. Then a weird voice said "COMMERCIAL!!!" Then it showed the character selection screen from Pac-Man World Ralley with the music playing, I then heard the voice say "Now, back to the show." Then I went back to my dream trying to cross over the Spider Queen, then there were four buttons that appeared in front of here, they were the A B Y X buttons from a Gamecube controller. I then said "What?" I then tried to press the buttons when they flashed on. I managed to do so and when Anakin, Ashoka and I passed, the Spider Queen said "NOOOOO, you'll never leave, KATOO!!!" I had no idea what Katoo meant, but when she said it, I fell to my doom.

I then woke up.