Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old A Favor to ask of the Mods and Admins

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:31 AM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
A Favor to ask of the Mods and Admins

A while after VMK closed all my pictures of my character rooms, everything, got deleted. I've been looking through my old posts that I put up and found a lot of links with ******** in the middle because the hosting sites were once unblocked. Sites like image shack and xs . to, I used to put them up but now since they are blocked I cant copy and save any of those pictures anymore. Now im really upset and i'm just wonder if you could unclock those terms for just 20mins so i can gather my pics or could you do it for me if you feel thats better and post them as their origanal size in the gallery.
That would be great!
Thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:33 AM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Unfortunately, the sites you are referring to were censored for content issues and are not likely to be removed from the censor list at any time. Additionally, even if we removed the censor, the pictures in your posts would not be restored. Once censored, the post itself is irreversibly changed by the software.

Given that you know where you hosted your images, the best I can offer is that you can reconstruct your URL's in your browser to retrieve the pictures from the hosting site directly.

If you wish to fix your old posts, I would suggest uploading them to our gallery and editing your posts using the links provided there. If the pictures themselves are OK, they will never be blocked on this site.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 

how do i do that because i dont now which sites i used for each picture and the *********, well those things are so long. Also all the threads are closed so i cant edit any of my posts.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:06 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
OK...let's see if I can explain this.

Say, they blocked feeimages.com (not a real site..) and ALL of my pictures were there! Ohnoes. Anywhooser, all you have to do is

1.)Go to the thread.
2.)Edit/Quote the post you're trying to 'fix.'
3.)The image should know look like this; '[img]http://******/08122/vmktradingcardgameunreleasedscreens1580.jpg[/img]' or something like that.
4.)All you have to do now is replace the ****** with the name of the website you uploaded them to. My 'website' is feeimages.com so I would just put in http://feeimages.com/08122/vmktradin...creens1580.jpg
5.)And you're done! (:

Hope it helped. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Awards Showcase

tried that and the hosting sites say that the picture doesnt exist.