Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old I think my VMK person is deleted forever! :( PLEASE HELP!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered+

lilbumbles is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenofthenight View Post
I get this ALOT, you need to go to the shockwave site and install it again or restart your computer but you said you did that so.... Try downloading shockwave again
I already did that! Uggh!!! I've uninstalled & reinstalled shockwave, so I don't know what to do!?
Old 04-18-2007, 10:23 PM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
wait a second.... to the ppl who had this happen to you..., DO YOU ALL HAVE VMK PAL?!?!
VMK Pal might be contributing some kind of virus!
just a thought, might be wrong or right!

~ Jami
Old 04-19-2007, 03:58 PM
woot woot :)

papersouls is spinning in a Cursed Storm
"Out of memory, loading member 14 of PLAYER-CAST 41, even after purging all purgeable cast members" is not a virus, and its not a server issue. It has to do with the memory in your computer, as some have already said.

I have this happen sometimes, more on my other computer than this one. A restart usually fixes it. You just wore it out and it needs a rest. Macromedia products tend to take the life out of computers.

If this was said above sorry, but i dont remember seeing it but -- have you tried logging on, without using VMK Pal? Like on the main VMK site to see if you can get in, without actually getting in the game (where it shows your pins and credits only)?