Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old Opinion on VFK.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Decided to post again...
I think they're improving; the graphics are getting better. But the lag is unbearable. Ugh.
Anyways; It doesn't have the same friendship thing with VMK. On VMK you could've begun talking with a random person and become friends. On VFK its really clique-y.
Eep.
To be honest, VMK was kind of clique-y too sometimes. There were different kind of players and some of them were mean or snobbish.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
In VMK, I was accepted for who I am.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 09-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

LittleOogie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkia View Post
Agree! These posts are right! They Google up images for the backgrounds, I believe.
they do not google images and put them as the background that is a lie...
They actually have profesionals that develop everything.

and everyone always talks about vmk like it was this perfect little game where nobody payed money and everyone was nice to each other.
well i remember i had to go on a cruise just to get that one item in vmk, and i also had to pay alot of money
at disneyland just for an item in-game. I also met a few people on vmk when i was a noob that were very rude to me
and mocked me because i had no rare items or pins. And the staff on vmk were like robots. at least the vfk staff enjoy themselves. I actually enjoy vfk! People just make themselves bored when really there are tons of things to do, it's sad when people say its an epic fail, well they are basically a home-made game
they are doing pretty good for themselves. And at least you can buy rooms, clothes, furniture and do the quests and celebrate all the
events if you are not a member on VFK. i mean look at club penguin... you have to be a member to do everything!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:23 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 

My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
But VFK is dull and boring.
Who wants to learn about history when you can explore Disneyland-VIRTUAL VERSION????

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 09-09-2009, 03:32 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOogie View Post
they do not google images and put them as the background that is a lie...
They actually have profesionals that develop everything.

and everyone always talks about vmk like it was this perfect little game where nobody payed money and everyone was nice to each other.
well i remember i had to go on a cruise just to get that one item in vmk, and i also had to pay alot of money
at disneyland just for an item in-game. I also met a few people on vmk when i was a noob that were very rude to me
and mocked me because i had no rare items or pins. And the staff on vmk were like robots. at least the vfk staff enjoy themselves. I actually enjoy vfk! People just make themselves bored when really there are tons of things to do, it's sad when people say its an epic fail, well they are basically a home-made game
they are doing pretty good for themselves. And at least you can buy rooms, clothes, furniture and do the quests and celebrate all the
events if you are not a member on VFK. i mean look at club penguin... you have to be a member to do everything!
VFK isn't perfect either; everytime I try to speak with someone, they usually ignore me. I was mocked as well because I'm still a 'noob' on that game because I barely go on; I don't make VFK part of my life. The only thing that makes my character special on VFK is that I was there from Day one and I was a beta tester. But on VMK yes; people were rude but you always found someone else that was nicer, a friend.
VMK Staff weren't robots. They were pretty cool, I got to chat with VMK_Shadow one day (:
But besides that, yes, every game has its flaws.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:39 AM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Meh nah really like VFK, it's full of traders GEEZ! All everybody does is Trade and be Nice! They all want to be staff's favorites gosh! And when staffs come, they go all oooo i love your hair! OMG I LOVE YOU VFK_AppleJuice (<Random! First thing that came to mind! xD)

Anyways I don't play VFK anymore because of the nice people who bother me saying no magic in public rooms @_@
Old 09-10-2009, 12:44 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Host Phinny is a host in VFK now.

No joke.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are you sure it's not an...imposter???
Old 09-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I HATE VFK!!!!!!!!!!! It is so lame, the graphics are terrible, they haven't even put new faces on the game which they said they were like the year they opened it. And the clothing is ugly. VMK's was MUCH MUCH BETTER. I liked it alot!

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 09-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Registered+

My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well I liked VFK at first, but seriously it gets more boring. The thing that I hate the most is all the cool things some ppl get, and others dont, I hate the trading, hate cute or boot (and if u go to the game right now every single room has that game), I hate the 'hosts', quests, the clothing, the places... I can go on and on so Im just going to say that the game stinks. I know VMK had many of that stuff, but at least it was FUN! there wasn't many things that u could buy with real money, the trading didn't bother me much, ppl had WAY better imagination then to play cute or boot, hosts were funny and cool, quests had to do with movies and disney stuff, clothing you could be a beast or a pirate or a princess anything, and the whole disney park in a virtual world!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 09-21-2009 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: word filter
Old 09-23-2009, 01:51 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't like Neopets, but I actually have more fun playing that than VFK....

AND NEOPETS ISN'T EVEN INTERACTIVE!!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

I like their halloween stuff this year. Its pretty exciting but i cant wait for the costumes to be released.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: SaveVMK
DisneyFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I do not like that game at all.

Im sorry to say but I would have to agree with StitchMayhem.

I think any game is better than VFK, it's just an unsuccessful remake of VMK.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:24 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

They now have some new cars magic coming out tomorrow. We drive around
these new BMWs'. They look pretty fun.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Woot
jiffypop is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK wasn't perfect in the beginning either... the graphics were bad and so was the lag. But now that I have been playing since VMK closed, it is great. I play it as much as I played VMK. And for those of you who say, "VFK will never be even close to VMK", well, It kind of is. I would rather play VFK than sit and watch TV and STILL think about VMK. It is what it is and we move on. That is just how life goes.

Last edited by Jezzi; 04-09-2010 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Trolling