Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old What's changed?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:21 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
What's changed?

Hey guys!

After being absent for several years (I think the last time I went was a week or two after VMK came out?), I'm finally going back to Disneyland!

So, as such, I'm pretty sure a lot's changed, and I really want to check it out. I know Haunted Mansion and POTC both have changed, Tom Sawyer's Island has been changed to a pirate theme, Finding Nemo's submarines came out, and Fantasmic is getting an upgrade sometime soon. Is there anything else I'm missing?

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:52 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordIllidan View Post
Hey guys!

After being absent for several years (I think the last time I went was a week or two after VMK came out?), I'm finally going back to Disneyland!

So, as such, I'm pretty sure a lot's changed, and I really want to check it out. I know Haunted Mansion and POTC both have changed, Tom Sawyer's Island has been changed to a pirate theme, Finding Nemo's submarines came out, and Fantasmic is getting an upgrade sometime soon. Is there anything else I'm missing?
Toy Story Midway Mania! at California Adventure - it's a ride you really need to go on that you'll love. Hope you enjoy your trip to DLR!!

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 06-19-2009, 10:22 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Tower of Terror at California Adventure
Old 06-20-2009, 05:59 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
It's a Small World.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:54 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
I was just there last week, actually.
Snow White is getting an upgrade and is closed, It's a Small World is newly updated and looks very nice, if I do say so myself. :] Disney's California Adventure [The Paradise Pier area] is under some major construction and a new ride is being put in. [Should be finished around 2012, I think] That's all I can think of at the moment...
Old 07-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Innoventions now has a bottom floor house show.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:21 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
If we talk about future things then:

Cars land area - 2011/2012

Wonderful World of Color - Spring of 2010

And the Wonderful World of Color is sure to be fantastic, I got to hear parts of the show from the meeting with the Disney Imagineer in charge

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco