Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Going to DL soon!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:17 AM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Musical
Yazsmin is as Frosty as a Snowman
Going to DL soon!

I went there when I was itsy-bitsy. And my mom knows the place well, but what rides are still open? And where are some good places to eat? Cause she says Space Mountain is closed for renovations.

Signature and Avatar made by me.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:36 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Your not the only one who's going! xD LOL
I think Space Mountain is still running...I hope its still running in May...
Old 04-30-2009, 07:24 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Space Mountain is currently closed at Walt Disney World in Florida until later in the year. The one at Disneyland, Anaheim is still open AFAIK. You mixed both parks up..

Can't help you out for food / rides until I know which park you're visiting for sure.