Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Disneyland Music?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Mars the Fandox
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Gumshoe Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Fluffy
la4gator is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Question Disneyland Music?

Does anyone know if there are any MP3 player or iTunes downloads for Disneyland ride music. I am looking for California Screaming and Space Mountain music the most and i cant find them. Does anybody know if there are any of these MP3/iTunes downloads?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have the old space mountain music and the new space mountain. Really, you have to do searching. I found the new S/M off of another disney site.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Can I just add that I'd love to have the Carousel of Progress tune (see sig) and Splash Mountain. Haunted Mansion would be swell, too.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 01-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Mars the Fandox
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Gumshoe Award Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
i found a link to space mountain music on another forum but it isn't an MP3.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:03 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I have around 35 tracks from each land in mostly every disney park in the world. Total I have around just over 1200. The sad thing is, a vast majority are not for purchase on itunes. If you wish, I can try my best to help you through a pm I will send right now.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Can I have that pm, if you please kindly?

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 01-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Mars the Fandox
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizCaptain View Post
I have around 35 tracks from each land in mostly every disney park in the world. Total I have around just over 1200. The sad thing is, a vast majority are not for purchase on itunes. If you wish, I can try my best to help you through a pm I will send right now.
thank you DizCaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diz Captain
I will forward it to you

Last edited by la4gator; 01-29-2009 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: adding
Old 01-29-2009, 01:10 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Originally posted by DizCaptain? What the? either way thank you.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:13 AM
Mars the Fandox
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer_Nick View Post
Originally posted by DizCaptain? What the? either way thank you.
your welcome
Old 01-29-2009, 01:49 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
I was about to send it but realized la4gator got it done for me. Thank you la4gator lol.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Is there a way to download the songs on the site to iTunes? That Twilight ZOne piece on another site is killer.

Last edited by TopazR; 01-29-2009 at 04:44 AM..
Old 01-29-2009, 02:01 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is there a way to download the songs on the site to iTunes? That Twilight ZOne piece on another site is killer.
Well the site with itunes has no downloads but is just a guide to help you find the cds or find the songs on itunes. If they had the downloads then I would be in heaven lol. I love the twilight zone too. Every song on there is pretty much amazing, specially the frontierland, tomorrowland, and future world stuff.

Last edited by TopazR; 01-29-2009 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: match quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Ya the brown bar keeps me out of every land but Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom category.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:45 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I know... I think they sell DLR music at the Music store in DLR itself... I really like that Wishes song they do during fireworks xD So magical
Old 01-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have the Wishes Cd but plz forward the pm to me I'm a big disney Fan!