Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Best Restaurants in DLR?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:24 AM
Is now a year older!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

princesgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I went to the Pizza Port in Tomorrow Land.. The pizza isn't that great.. My family and I went to california adventure and I forgot where we ate at but my sister found a fly on her pizza.. @_@
Old 03-16-2008, 05:38 AM
What's a CustomUserTitle?

FantasyofLife is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Golden Horseshoe; has thee greatest strawberry funnel cake, ever...
although I suppose that doesn't make a very nutritous meal(:

Thanks Surf.Rocks
Old 03-16-2008, 05:50 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

luckyone is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the DLR hotel goofy's kitchen is awesome for breakfast the peanut butter and jelly pizza i love it also some other pastries OMG im getting hungry idk about the lunch or dinner there seems pretty good though well the pizza port is good i really like it and also besides the haunted mansion i think is called french market during christmas season they serve nightmare before christmas dishes they are awesome and also the funnel cakes are good too lol im getting hungry what else... oh in the main street if u want a pastrie or something simple the store besides the blue ribbon has lots of pastries also ice creams in the blue ribbon are AWESOME!!yummy well hope this helps
Old 03-16-2008, 06:00 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Where is this funnel cake shop? is it THAT good?
Old 03-16-2008, 06:03 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

yes pretty good well its like near haunted mansion but funnel cakes are around the park they are SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Old 03-18-2008, 11:51 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

oh also the caramel covered apples also they have ones with like fudge in the main street candy shop
Old 03-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the Jungle...
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

TheFireworkZach is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Pizza Port is actually a very good restaurant and I usually eat there twice each time I go on vacation to Disneyland. The pizza is nice but nothing amazing, but they had a very good salad (Starfield of Greens w/ Mixed Greens, Blue Cheese, Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, and Raisens, in a Basil Vinegrette Dressing and the Fettuccine Alfredo is also pretty nice. That is a great meal to split between two adults or a family of four with younger kids.

It is also a nice place to watch the fireworks if your fine not seeing Tink, your also right next to Space Mountain so you can get in before the line shoots up from probably 40 minutes to 80...

- Zach
Old 03-20-2008, 04:41 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
So is the chicken alfredo really that great? Never tried it but I'll suggest it... Any more opinions?
Old 03-20-2008, 05:08 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
I highly recommend Carnation Cafe on Main Street.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:40 AM
Disneyland is the Best!!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Artistic
BanannaSplitzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I ALWAYS Go To the River Belle Terrace or the French Market

Last edited by BanannaSplitzer; 04-11-2009 at 04:44 AM.. Reason: i wanted to add in an extra restaurant
Old 03-21-2008, 02:25 AM
Welcome to the Jungle...
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

TheFireworkZach is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, for theme park food, it is really good. The salad there is really great though, if you had to get something if you were going for quality that is it...

- Zach
Old 03-21-2008, 02:39 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
In DLR I always like to eat at Cafe Orleans for dinner to get a good seat at Fantasmic if it is going that night. I like the Blue Bayou if it's a slow day and can make a reservation at the park.

Most of the other places in DLR all serve the same generic burgers and fries. I ate the same meal in both Fantasyland and Tomorrowland (Terace).
Old 03-21-2008, 03:48 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase

Is cafe orleans the one where it's like right there next to fantasmic? I think I ate there before. My baby cousin got this little cute kids meal with a Mickey mouse plate. I think that is the one...

Bump
Up
Me
NEED OPINIONS! MORE!

Last edited by TopazR; 03-21-2008 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: early bump
Old 03-24-2008, 03:28 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase

I heard plaza inn isn't really that good although most of you suggest it. And I checked out Disneyland.com and the Blue Bayou sounds good (to all you people at least) but it is expensive! Do you think it is worth it?
Old 03-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
Plaza Inn is... ok. Blue Bayou is definitely the park's finest, but you get what you pay for.