Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Funny Experiences @ Disneyland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:20 PM
is singing :D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Creative
DinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyono View Post
I freaked at the snow white ride and I was with my friend .. I stuck my hands out and the witch touched me at the part where she comes out of the door really fast.. me and my friend screamed the WHOLE time. Whe thought we were the only ones in the cart but when we got off the ride, there were to random ppl behind us in the four person cart lol
ROFL..
I wonder if i would get in trouble for touching it too..people steal stuff off that ride!
Old 09-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Lion + Lamb = Twilight
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Tolerant
PrincessTiffani is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My story

Not THAT funny

I was 8, - first and only time i was as DL- and i was scared of POTC ride so i needed A 10-13 year old to tell me when it was going to go down, and i held as hard as i could to the railing and i liked it! Unfortanantly it was the first and only time i was on that ride bc it was our last day !

I was 8, same day and place, and it was my first time on Haunted Mansion... No not the only. I was scared and NO i didn't see the skeleton on the ceiling... When i saw it was a ride i cried andi said " What if it goes upside down!" then my mom said " If it does ill get you another Build a Bear"
Old 09-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

DinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiffani View Post
My story

Not THAT funny

I was 8, - first and only time i was as DL- and i was scared of POTC ride so i needed A 10-13 year old to tell me when it was going to go down, and i held as hard as i could to the railing and i liked it! Unfortanantly it was the first and only time i was on that ride bc it was our last day !

I was 8, same day and place, and it was my first time on Haunted Mansion... No not the only. I was scared and NO i didn't see the skeleton on the ceiling... When i saw it was a ride i cried andi said " What if it goes upside down!" then my mom said " If it does ill get you another Build a Bear"
Sorry but the build a bear one is kinda funny..
Old 09-03-2007, 04:43 AM
Still looking for Nemo

My Mood: Adventurous
Nemofinder is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, mine is from WDW. We were on the Rockin' Rollercoaster and it was (as always) a long line. so we decided to go in the single riders. Well there were people below us and, to keep each other from falling asleep I guess, they started yelling back and forth "yeeow!! Oh Yeah!! Whoo!!" so I started joining along. It drove alot of people crazy. But, somebody had to ruin the fun and tell a CM and threw them out of line. I stopped immedietly after that.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:53 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
LOL! Like in 2002 when I went to Disneyland with my cousins, grandparents, and everybody. My cousins and I decided to go on the Alice in Wonderland ride by ourselfs and through out the whole ride we were screaming our lungs out and when we got outside when you get to the part where you go back and forth we were still screaming and then the ride attentdant lady went on the PA system thing and said "Please, Stop Screaming!" to us! LOL it was so funny!
Old 09-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
LOL nice stories, but mine are better...

We were waiting in the Haunted mansion at WDW and a little kid kept screaming ' I Don't Wanna Go!! '

Me and my dad got of the tower of terror and my dad said to the Bellhop ' HELLLOOO ' and the lady gave him a look....

on the Rock and roller coaster, when the band started the music, me and my cousin were screaming ' Ya For Aerosmith! Woot ' and then someone told us to shut up....

oh yea i forgot 1

when we were waiting for the Fantasmic show to start everyone started to do the ' Wave ' it was so fun

Last edited by Jacques; 09-03-2007 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Merged double post
Old 09-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Woot! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Yeehaw
thundermtkid is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. When I was a toddler, I hated Pirates of the Caribbean because of the drop. Whenever I went on It's A Small World, I was afriad they added a drop since the last time I had been!

2. Whenever I go on the Winnie the Pooh ride, my sister and I start screaming when we enter the building. Once I saw some people looking at us with an annoyed look on their face.

3. I was riding Tower of Terror and my sister and I were waiting for our elevator. Anyway, my sister had her back to the elevator and was talking to me. When she turned around the doors opened and the bellhop was right there in front of her! She jumped and gave out a little yell. It was really funny!

Great thread! Funny stuff!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
My Clemmentine..

SweetAdelline is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have so many, but..

My friends and I went to Disneyland for the exact 50th anniversary (July 17th, 2005) and they were giving out free birthday cupcakes to all the guests. We got a few of them when we stopped in to eat at the Pizza Port and saved them for dessert. One of my guy friends started eating his cupcake after the meal and accidentally got some of the white frosting stuck in his beard, and we all thought it was pretty funny. Then, playing off our laughter, he started smearing the stuff all over his face and we even have a picture of him with the entire cupcake stuck on his face, being held only by frosting.

After he was done, he decided not to wash it off and instead walked into the park with it all over his face, and pretended like he didn't know, and we were cracking up at all the looks people gave him. He probably had it on for about an hour before finally cleaning it off, and during this time he was going up to complete strangers with a mini tape recorder and posing as a "Disneyland Junior Reporter", asking people random questions, and acting like everything was nice and normal. One kid actually stopped him in the middle of the questioning and said, "Uh, you have something in your beard," and my friend said, "Oh I know, some of the hairs grow in red instead of brown, it's weird," and then just continued with the interview as if nothing had happened. It was incredibly stupid but incredibly funny.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Im gonna dance around disneyland acting crazy...its fun!
Lol..

I dont remember half the haunted mansion ride cause i was scared!
I was like ten when i rode it too!!

Sweet thats hilarious! Omg! LoL
Old 10-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Boys are so over-rated..

STITCH_aVMKlover is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Once.. when i was like 7, i was at WDW and at chef mickey's. so chip and dale come over and chip like pulls my piggy tails up....

this one isn't THAT funny but whatever. so i was 9 and i was at the Crystal palace (WDW) to eat and like all the characters were there. We kept trying to get them but they were like obviously making us wait. and we never got to see them..

Once i was on tower of terror at WDW and were were in the room right before you get in the line to go on an elevator. and we were watching the little twilight zone clip. A bellhop walks up to me staring at me. and i dont notice it cuz im watch tv.. so my dad is like, "he wants you.." and i thought i was in trouble and about to kicked off. and i looked at him and i started screaming really loud. Everyone looked over and started laughing..

Once i was in the line to get in the ' tv ' room on tower of terror. and me my mom were in the lobby. (i was like 8) And she was like, "go touch the stuff!" and i got out of line and started going everywhere it was scary. some people looked over though..

My cousin works at universal studios at magarita ville. and omg. Katharine McPhee came!! Unfortunately, she spilled her drank all over herself. she was all, "Oh dont worry! its no big deal!" and she was sweet about it.

OMG!! sorry i gotta stop now my cat is pusing the hamster cage..

Last edited by STITCH_aVMKlover; 10-12-2007 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: miss-spell again.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

My Mood: Bouncy
LaurenThePrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ok here's a few.

I was going on tower of terror with my dad and the ride wasn't even starting and I was yelling oh my god I'm gonna die ah! and my dad started to laugh.

I was riding California screaming with my cousins and me and my cousins started yelling oh yeah nachos!

I was with my cousins and my cousin's bf's niece and his niece saw woody from far away and got excited and then she went up to him and looked at him and ran away crying.

ok this is something I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put on a hat and sunglasses and make it look like I'm a celeb then my cousins will walk over and have me take a picture with them and sign something and see what people do.

On VMK: DivaLD
Newly Photoshop Nerd!

Nickname: TIGGER!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:44 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ok, so when I went to Disneyland in the summer with just my dad and I. We spent like I think 3 nights down there. 2 at the parks and 1 night at Downtown disney and stuff. So we decided to go to Downtown disney on the first day. We went to the ESPN Zone, and we went to that gaming floor and there was this putting game. I saw the putter attached to this cable and the golf ball half way on the green or whatever. And so I was laying on the ground and I took the club and I jammed it in the game, trying to hit the ball. And I hit it, and the ball flew around in the game, and it spun around the top of the hole and then all of a sudden an alarm went of. And like my dad is just standing there watching me. And I got so scared so we got up and we like left the place. LOL It was so funny!
Old 11-17-2007, 07:07 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

luckyone is spinning in a Cursed Storm
when i went to DCA we were on the tower of terror and i had a pin lanyard so i dont wanted than my pins go all over the place and i appear in the photo like me being very patriotic is so funny!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
When We were on The Rock And roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Me and my cousin kept on singing Aerosmith songs, and at the middle of the ride, everyone started singing, while the other car kept screaming @_@

My cousin is afraid of big birds when they come by him, so every time my uncle saw a duck or a bird, he'd go " Look, Jeremy. A Duck " rofl and then we were waiting in line for splash mountain, and a duck was right behind him, and he said " Not falling for that one again " and he saw it and wouldn't stop screaming....

On Mission Space, I was the head person, so I kept saying to my crew. " OK Gentlemen. We are taking of shortly " and kept off giving commands.

Every time we go on HM, it gets stuck o_o
Old 11-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

luckyone is spinning in a Cursed Storm
one time in WDW and my mom was in a wheel chaor bc she was very tired so when we enter HM they let us in by the back door and stop the ride just to she get up in the car