Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Best time to go to Disneyland?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-14-2009, 08:36 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
I think days where there are school, or early on sunday mornings are the best time to go.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:24 PM
DiSnEy =]
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 9

VIP
My Mood: Disney
DISNEYDIVA is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't go on holidays, especially around Christmas. I was just there this past Memorial Day weekend, on a Sunday, and even though it was really crowded we got on basically all the rides. I also went on Labor Day and even though it was less crowded, we didn't get on as many rides. I also went the beginning of May and Mid-October, and it wasn't crowded at all. Tuesday I think is definitely the best day to go. There seems to be the least amount of people on that day.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Interesting note... My original reply still applies to some degree, but the tables have turned some. Because there are so many annual passholders now, the busiest days have flipped. For the first time since the park opened, February/March is busier than July/August (when AP's are blocked out).
Old 02-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Here You Leave Today...

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Disney
Logano is spinning in a Cursed Storm
When I usually go, I usually go in mid-October and it's perfect. The park isn't too busy, it isn't scorching hot outside, and best of all, the Haloween decorations are up!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:28 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
... this thread is helpful for me.
(not an experienced disneylander)

when i went christmas eve, it was pretty empty.
christmas DAY however, was super crowded.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:55 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
The best time is in Septemeber whenever all the kids are going back to school because parents don't want to pull their kids out at the beginning of the school year