Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old DLR and California Adventure TIPS

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:12 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #VMKTrivia !
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ape
TikiPin_Dude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
magic mornings let u go in the park an hour early I was mad 1 day because we wanted to get on space Mountain.....

asimo oh yea i remember him!!!!!

I also remember all the arcade games also tell me if u can get Magic Mornings on those passess

Thx

Forever & Always
Old 06-23-2008, 05:02 AM
Roxy

RoxyBlueMusic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember one day at WDW, they stopped giving fast passes for Space Mountain. It might have been because a lot of people were getting them, but never coming back to ride it. Can't remember, though. The machines could have stopped working or something.

0_o We were lucky enough to get them before they stopped giving them.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyBlueMusic View Post
I remember one day at WDW, they stopped giving fast passes for Space Mountain. It might have been because a lot of people were getting them, but never coming back to ride it. Can't remember, though. The machines could have stopped working or something.

0_o We were lucky enough to get them before they stopped giving them.
wow lol lucky ducks..................................

Adding to Disney and California Adventure Tips is going to be " Disney Pin Trading " If someone could please tell me where the location of West Esplande Kiosk in Disneyland to get a wristband for Limited pins

New Mickey's Oddyesey's pin Prices!!!!!

Space Mt Oddyesey: $8.45
TOT Oddyesey: $8.45
Toy Story Mania Oddyesey: $15.00

The rest are $10.45 and below

The Tiki pin mystery box was released on 6/22/08 More to come!!!!

so my suggestion is u buy some new 1's and some not so new to save money

Keep coming with those tips!!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 06:26 PM
AllEarsOnDisney

manunderwater ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Tiki Room turned 45 yesterday

The French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square is closed to make room for the new menu. The new menu will no longer feature Fried Chicken or Sandwiches, but instead feature a "Healthier" menu featuring American and Cajun-Creole items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Lutz
First up this September, the Disneyland Entertainment department will send Fantasmic! down for yet another refurbishment for more technology upgrades. After getting a very thorough upgrade to all of the lighting and audio this past winter, this September and October will be spent replacing the original 1992 film projectors with high definition digital projectors. This multi million dollar change is planned to dramatically improve the clarity and color of the images projected on to the mist screens, with all of the original 1992 film media converted to a much clearer and remastered digital format. This same digital technology will be used in the DCA World of Color show as well, on an even bigger scale.

Fantasmic! will return in mid November for the busy holiday weeks, and then the show will go down yet again in January for several more months. The second phase of the Fantasmic! rehab this winter will replace the old dragon and the lift effects. The huge open pit underneath the stage on the end of Tom Sawyer Island will be deepened and expanded, and a larger and more realistic remote controlled dragon will take up residence there. By next spring Fantasmic! will be practically all new from start to finish when it comes to the technology behind the show.
So about a year without Fantasmic? Or not enough clarity to say that it will be opened again that Spring or Summer.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:50 PM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
autoalice is floating through Inner Space
The lines to get on Haunted Mansion and Pirates are nearly non-existant during Fantasmic! The only thing is you need to make your way through the crowds to get there in the first place. We always walk right on. Buzz line is practically gone during the fireworks. If you've got little ones in diapers the changing tables back by Autopia and the train in Tomorrowland have the largest and easiest to get to changing tables and the bathrooms are almost always devoid of lines, and when there are lines they're really short. On the flip side, the changing tables in Toontown are by far the smallest in the parks and really hard to change anything but a newborn, walk over to the one in Fantasyland instead if you can. Another neat but totally weird thing while on the topic of bathrooms, the ones that are in the castle proper, near the Gepetto restaurant (blanking on it's name) is really cool to be inside when the fireworks are going on because you can hear everything going on in the castle. I have no idea why I like it but it's cool.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Awards Showcase

VERY VERY uself information alice and man

Adding a Section to the First post is Manunderwater's Tip corner!!!!

Get some really useful information from this section!

The pirates of the Carribbean is always dead during fireworks. Busy rides durnign fireworks are Space Mt and Thunder Mt.

Another thing i want to point out is if your looking for club33 your going to be blind!!!1 i passed it 10 times before i found it lol..... Its located right next to the blue bayou not in hiding or anything when i went back the other way i finally found it!

To the left is the Blue bayou and club33 is to the right

Last edited by TikiPin_Dude; 06-23-2008 at 10:48 PM..
Old 06-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Awards Showcase

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!!!

OT: Manunderwater if u look at this can u turn on your PM thing?

Soem more Tips!!!! If you dont have an annul Pass i suggest getting 1, because u can park hop and u get discounts on shops and resteraunts.

So yup keep coming with those tips Anything Disney or about DCA OR DLR!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:10 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Indy, Cali Screamin' and Soarin' Over California should be stared...
Old 06-25-2008, 12:16 AM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondMeme View Post
Indy, Cali Screamin' and Soarin' Over California should be stared...
What do u mean by Stared?

If You live out of state And are going to Disneyland, I suggest get to the park a half an hour to an hour early due to lines and to get on the big rides first
Old 06-25-2008, 12:33 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiPin_Dude View Post
What do u mean by Stared?

If You live out of state And are going to Disneyland, I suggest get to the park a half an hour to an hour early due to lines and to get on the big rides first

LOL... I mean should have a star next to them! You need to get those fast-passes in the morning for those good rides or they will run out! And that is what the fast-passes are for... you don't need to go there earlier unless you are used to DLR and WDW... I do that ALL the time at WDW because those fast-passes run out quickly...
Old 06-25-2008, 12:39 AM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
autoalice is floating through Inner Space
An important thing to know about fast passes...
they have an hour block listed on them. So long as you are after the beginning time they are good the rest of the day. So if you have a fast pass that says 12:00-1:00 PM you can still use it at 2:00 PM or 10:00 PM. The only time you can't use them is before the first time listed.
Did that make since?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:47 AM
Awards Showcase

Oh yea i didnt know That Good Thinking!!

Umm and yeah ill star those because indy and Soarin do get long buu cali screamin is only 15-25 mins
Old 06-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Awards Showcase

bumpity bump bump i cant think of any more tips lol
Old 04-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Disneyland is the Best!!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Artistic
BanannaSplitzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think at the Mint Julep Bar, there is something called a cinnamon crisp and it costs about $2.50