Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Question about the Free birthday with annual passes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:31 AM
Trader

Caterpillar AEIOU is as Frosty as a Snowman
Question about the Free birthday with annual passes

Hi,

I have a question about Disneyland's Free ticket on your birthday promo.

If you have an annual pass, do they offer you something else for your birthday?
I read on another site that they offer you a $75.00 gift card, if you have an annual pass, instead of the free day on your birthday. Is that true?

We are getting the 315 day pass from Costco, it includes parking for $269.00 ( comes with a free $50.00 gift card!) We were just trying to find out the real info with the birthday promo.

Last edited by Brain; 02-03-2009 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Advertisement
Old 02-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Hi Cat,
When you present your Date of Birthday at Disneyland you can choose one of three options:

Here is something copied and pasted from another site.

Quote:
COMPLIMENTARY BIRTHDAY THEME PARK ADMISSION

** You can either pre-register for your complimentary birthday admission or fill out forms at the gate. The following restrictions apply:

You must be 18 to register online. If you are under the age of 18, an adult must register for you
You must produce proof of your birth date and appropriate ID which includes a Driver's license, State or Government issued ID or Government issued Passport. If you are under age 18 and do not have any of the above, either an original or notarized birth certificate must be shown
This offer applies to guests ages 3 and up and is open to all
If you arrive prior to your birthday, you can pick up your birthday ticket up to seven days in advance at a "Will Call" window. The ticket will only be valid on your birthday
You can upgrade your ticket at an additional cost and it can only be used by the birthday celebrant. Select guests who receive the One Day/One Park ticket which is valid for 12 months may not upgrade it.

If you have a multi-day ticket or are a Seasonal/Annual Passholder, you can choose from the following options:

A One Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket which can be used anytime before your next birthday
A special "Birthday FastPass" for the celebrant and up to 5 members in his/her party - NOTE: These are limited and may not be available after 11:00am
A Birthday Fun Card (see below) equal in price to a One Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket that can be used on your birthday for merchandise, activities and activities. (Adults receive the equivalent of an adult ticket, kids age 3 -9 get the equivalent of a child's ticket)
I'm guessing you're AP holder, so you can choose a $75 gift card, free admission or for the fastpasses for every ride.
Have fun.

Stitch.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I went there on my Birthday in January. If you have an annual pass you could either get a
1. Free Day pass for any other day.
2. A $69.00 Birthday gift card. (You can't buy food)
3. Fastpasses for each family member.

You have to make sure the passes you have, are working. Because they have your Birthday on it. You have to go Exactly on your birthday. If the pass does not work yet you have to bring you Birthday Certificate.

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!