Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Cheetah Girls One World- How did everyone like it?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:14 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Cheetah Girls One World- How did everyone like it?

I loved that movie so much! My favorite song was no place like us. It was so beautiful! What did you guys think of the movie?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:17 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Ehh, I recorded it, and I hardly watched it. It wasn't that good.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:18 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

Well I loved it, for some reason. Raven so should have been in that movie though..
Old 08-25-2008, 05:20 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah. I think she quit.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:32 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

No. Didn't she go to college or something? Thats what my friend said.
Maybe she was filming college road trip when they were doing one world. She probably thought that college road trip would be better because she's actually in theaters.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:48 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
In the movie she went to college. She's past 21, and probably done with college. She might have moved on from the group.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:03 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

That's pretty sad. Hope they're still friends. How old are Arienne, Kiely, and Sabrina?
Old 08-25-2008, 06:10 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Ehh, idk. I've never heard.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:12 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

Oh. Anyway, I read in a magazine that they might have more cheetah girls movies if this one is successful.. there is a 50/50 chance they'll make another one, I bet. They said there are so many possibilites. Shanghai, and many other places to go to film the movies. I'm surprised these girls weren't homesick spending 3 whole months in India >_<
Old 08-25-2008, 06:15 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Ehh, I guess. And they had one day off a week. Sad.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

That pretty much would have stunk. But they love what they do.
Do you think they're gonna get another cheetah to replace Raven? 50/50 chance probably.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
and all that jazz!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

OmButterfly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
as an Indian girl I find that movie very offensive!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:24 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmButterfly View Post
Why? What was so offensive?
Old 08-26-2008, 04:32 AM
and all that jazz!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

OmButterfly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akovia View Post
Why? What was so offensive?
You know, I really don't know why I'm so offended by it, but I am. It's really strange but it always makes me feel kind of sick. Oh well, I'll live!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Registered+

Nerd is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmButterfly View Post
o.O

95% of the people were Indian but they didn't find it offensive?