Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Toy Story 3

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:45 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
I loved the movie although it was a bit harder than the other two, but it was great! The best that Pixar has done! Oh and Ken and Buzz's Spanish mode was hilarious!
And the short, Day and Night is quite different from the others; it's a bit 2D, but not fully though.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 06-29-2010, 02:10 PM
:) let's be happy

Born In Park Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Aggressive
Princessroseheart is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My mom didn't want to see it so we ended up seeing karate kid. Hopefully I'll get my dad to go see it
Old 06-29-2010, 07:06 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I saw it on Sunday and LOVED IT! It was amazing.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:23 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
That movie made me cry because my sister is leaving for college in a few months.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
[QUOTE=EtnaGreen;2185612]I saw it in 3D, and to be honest it was the weakest 3D movie that I have seen. It wasn't worth paying the extra money to see it in 3D. Although, if you are looking for an excuse to see it again, I am all for seeing it in 3D. I am trying to think of an excuse myself to see it again.

Well did you see the double feature because I know the 3-D used then wasn't pop out at you but more subtle is that what you mean?
Old 07-05-2010, 06:39 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I saw Toy Story 3 on June 18. It was an amazing movie and I have to admit, I cried. I'm at the age where I understand the emotional aspect. Also, Toy Story 3 appeals to all audiences because it's great for young kids, teenagers and young adults who grew up with the first 2 movies, and the older generations as well. My favorite new character was Ken because he was able to add some comedy into the movie. I just question the aspect where Andy must pack up his entire room because he is going to college. It's not realistic to me since usually people don't get rid of everything when going to college because they usually come home again. All in all, it's a great film but I don't think I would want to see the first 2 movies again because once you see the third, it's kind of hard to revert back to the older movies.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
[QUOTE=awsomered;2185749]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
I saw it in 3D, and to be honest it was the weakest 3D movie that I have seen. It wasn't worth paying the extra money to see it in 3D. Although, if you are looking for an excuse to see it again, I am all for seeing it in 3D. I am trying to think of an excuse myself to see it again.

Well did you see the double feature because I know the 3-D used then wasn't pop out at you but more subtle is that what you mean?
Yes, that is what I mean. It added some depth, but with how far Pixar has come in animation you didn't notice much difference. DreamWorks, in my opinion, does a better job with 3-D (for example: Monsters vs. Aliens and How to Train Your Dragon).
Old 07-05-2010, 09:33 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Yes, that is what I mean. It added some depth, but with how far Pixar has come in animation you didn't notice much difference. DreamWorks, in my opinion, does a better job with 3-D (for example: Monsters vs. Aliens and How to Train Your Dragon).
I agree. I saw it in 3-D but there wasn't much "popping out" which I usually enjoy. Maybe during the one preview with the wolves a golf ball flew out at the audience otherwise there is no purpose to pay the extra money for the 3-D. In my opinion, Pixar doesn't do well with the 3-D aspect. People may stop going to the 3-D movies because it really isn't worth the money.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
I saw the movie again, cause I really liked it the first time, and I cried again this time.... I just love that movie!! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Uh..I forgot..
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Chululli is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My favorite movie when I was a kid was toy story. Saw one and two at least three times. This one is my favourite and couldn't have been better.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
AwsomeAdrienne is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I saw Toy Story 3 a couple weeks ago. It was an amazing movie, and I cried when
it seemed like they were about to get burned in the dumpster fire. The toys were holding hands silently, it was really emotional. xD
It makes me wish I was a little kid again.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:19 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
The only thing I didn't like was how long the previews were. That little short with the day and night cartoon going around was cool, but overall, the previews were 25 minutes long! 0_o Way too long for previews.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:29 AM
DiSnEy =]
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 9

VIP
DISNEYDIVA is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I loved Toy Story 3. I cried at the end. To me it seemed much deeper than the other ones. Because of that I don't think it appealed as much to the 6 and 7 year olds (about 3/4 of the way through I heard a little kid ask his mom, "Can we go home now?"). But overall I thought it was really good. I'm obsessed with it now. =D
Old 07-12-2010, 02:57 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
I saw it yesterday. It was great! It was so cute. Ken was hilarious! It was really sad at the end though..but I'm glad that someone else got to enjoy the toys instead of them being chucked into an attic.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I got to see this movie in both 2D and IMAX 3D and the 2D version was definately better. And the movie was AMAZING! Another great Pixar movie to add to the list. Not to mention, I cried about 3 times in this movie! Incredibly sad at the end.