Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Memories Picture of the Day.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
VMK Memories Picture of the Day.

Very much like the Disney Parks Picture of the Day, however this is for your VMK pics!

As always, the rules are simple! Make sure you took the screenshot yourself, and make sure to only post one a day!

Hopefully this thread will be a nice collection of VMK memories from all the VMKF'ers.

Thanks guys, and here is my picture for today!

When I got my very first Stitch hat from GreenDev in early 2006 after he had traded his green flips for it. Sadly he left VMK shortly afterwards and gave the hat to me. I still cannot thank him enough! Click here and then to post #1420 onwards for the official thread he made here.

Can't wait to see everyone else's "best bits"!
Old 03-27-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space

Logging into VMK for the last time...
Old 03-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If I didn't lose all my pics when my computer broke... ah the past's the past anyway. Wish I could contribute.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 03-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Aww, last log in!
and Nick, sorry to hear that!

Here's my pic for today..

Lily didn't really approve of my signature. I removed it then added it again about a month later, I got a warning for inappropriate signature.. :P

Last edited by StitchMad; 04-01-2009 at 07:48 PM..
Old 03-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti

If my memory serves me correctly, this would be a host event from Vmk's last holiday season.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:13 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
This is my last picture I ever took on VMK.
[I only learned how to take screenshots on the last day]
This is only one of 4 pictures I have.
It's me and my best VMK friend ever, GroovyGreen;;

Old 03-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno

Screenshot Taken: March 18, 2006

This is a picture of (from left to right) Intellikitty, DisneyZombieKid, and I sitting around a table one night. We chatted for a long time, laughing and laughing to the point where we couldn't breathe! It was one of my favorite memories of VMK.

Great idea, StitchMad! This will really brighten up my day everyday!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 03-29-2009, 02:29 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
BethanySwim and I on the last day(:

Old 03-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno

Screenshot Taken: March 24, 2006

This is a picture of a room titled, "Party Room at Yavn's Place!" It was during the Choose Your Destiny event, as you can see most of us have the Purple Superhero Top. It was so much fun having all of those people crammed in one room and just partying. It lagged like crazy but it was awesome! I'm wearing gold ears towards the middle.

Old 03-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti

This is a random picture I took towards the end of vmk. I thought it was a pretty cool guest room.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
When I get my computer fixed I'll upload my pictures.
- ace
Old 03-30-2009, 03:47 PM

gradyb is spinning in a Cursed Storm
nice pics brings back good memories';
Old 03-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase

VIP

Screenshot Taken: September 01, 2007

On the very first day of Dreams Month, everyone was scrambling from public room to public room in hopes of getting their dream granted. This was the first pair of Dream Ears that I had seen in game, and it really lit a fire under me to find Staff!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park

The day before vmk's closing I was lucky enough to stumble upon a quest room with Vmk_Griffin. He was answering a few questions about vmk's closing and told us what was being released the next day.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:34 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space

The final minutes of VMK