Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Major Magic Malfunction

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:12 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Epilouge/Authors Note

Madeline sat down to the computer and typed in the address. She was loading when the phone rang. It was her best friend, Isabel.
"Hi, rain!" Madeline called Isabel rain. She didn't remember how it got started, she just always had.
"Hey! So, you know that VMK thing you were telling me about? Well, my cousins are over and said they played it. Here they are," she went on, "there's two."
Madeline was a little surprised. It's a small world after all, she though fairly bitterly.
"Hello?" The caller was a little bit confused, as if she too had been pushed by Isabel's bubbliness.
She had a good, short conversation with both of them. The first caller was purplewemonster on VMK, the second RainFairyIsQueen. They had both been until midnight that night. Would Madeline always think of it as "that night"?
Madeline hung up, inspired.
Before she could do anything, two emails popped up. One was from Disney, saying how sorry they were and to not tell press or anyone... blah blah blah.
The second she actually read, it was from Scarlet. She had been keeping in touch with the two sisters fairly well. They were both ecstatic about her idea and her project.
She had thought hard about what VMK_Red had said. And she knew what it meant.
When she was on VMK, she was less quiet and more kind. She spoke her mind but cared for others more, as she didn't care what others really thought. Red had meant for the memory of how VMK made them act to not be forgotten. And doing that, in a way, VMK would never really be gone. It sounded cheesy, but it would live in their hearts. Madeline still felt like cookie had been torn from her, but all she needed was to never forget and it could be stitched, but never completely mended (Madeline was having all kinds of these true, but cheesy thoughts). So then came her goal- to act and encourage the rest of the family of VMKers to be they're VMK selves, where only personalities mattered, because everyone could put on a Gabriella dress and look the exact same.
She clicked and found the page she was looking for. Madeline hit the POST REPLY button, and finished writing her story, so everyone could read and remember.
She titled it Major Magic Malfunction.

~~ The End ~~

- Author's Note -

I had SO much fun writing my first story! I really want to thank everyone who gave me encouragment (and politely corrected my mistakes!) when I was writing this. I hope I used all (or as many as I could!) of the people who wanted to be included in the story, but I could only add so many names.

Okay, so I didn't get to become Semi-Human. Or get stuck in VMK. But there were TONS of similar things I used in this story. Madeline and I are very, very much alike, as well as some events and things and people in the story were based on real things.
Let's see..
The name Madeline actually came from something similar to mine! Just the first name, don't worry, mods (The last name, Yensid, is Disney backwards!)! Oh, and for those who didn't figure it out, the title cookiepixie is based off me, cookiefairy, too!

Two of my friend's names actually found their way into the book. QueenieD was based off my best friend QueenDenise, and Isabel (nickname rain) AND RainFairyIsQueen are my other BFF QueenIsabel (RainFairyIsQueen is a mix of all her VMK names!).

VMK_Red is my favorite staff, and I did try to find her the last night, and did talk with a player in one of her rooms about the good old times. I also did have no luck finding her lol.

Also about the final night, I stayed up until the end (cry) and did take a picture of my guest picture- it was my most treasured picture I had! I also took more than 150 other pictures, and it took me quite a while - I had to rush to Fantasyland in the Sky, which was also my first place I visited and the place I wanted to be last.

So, as you can see, it wasn't hard to come up with details for the story!

My final words on this story: Remember, Remember, Remember.

- This story is dedicated not to my "real life" family (sorry, mom!) but to the also real virtual family that was VMK. -

Last edited by DeputyRR; 08-13-2008 at 03:27 AM.. Reason: personal info
Old 08-11-2008, 11:33 PM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
1 word. Wow. Amazing. This is one of the BEST stories i have EVER read. bravo.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:04 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Thanks so much!
By writing this story, I want to keep VMK alive and remind people of it. I just hope I achieved that goal!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Isabel Cullen<3

My Mood: Cold
Queen.Isabel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I haven't heard from Queen , :I what are you doing? btw , great story!