Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old UnSocial

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-16-2008, 01:02 AM
:Dough..

My Mood: Curmudgeon
lol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
UnSocial

Part "1"
UnSocial
When Reality Betrays Difference

As I inched closer to the large desk, that held one of the smaller, less ruling computers, I felt more drips of sweat pour down my face.
I quick stood upward, and faced the computers large screen.
Technology is a new concept to me.
I found no use for it, living off of stolen food in my small, dark alley that I had come to know as home.
I had never harmed much, Except for maybe, some ones $500 a day salary, by setting it back a buck or two.
I had come to live off the streets.
The homeless had been my friends, I was known as the body of hope for a new age of anarchists, And I was a kind, Sweet, Open-hearted person.
When I had still attended school, I was on the debate team.
I was in drama, and choir, and spent two hours after school in band practice for a garage band that I had formed, In dreams of becoming a real rock star some day, apposed to someone whom lip synchs for a living.
But the world had to develop some day.
They forced me from my alley, and sent me into the foster care system, where I am still living, With a cheery, preppy household of a mother, father and two twin sisters.
I cannot join in their cheer, And what causes that, has seemed to bring me here.
Standing in front of one of the ruling computers, attempting to change my arrangements.
The world used to be filled with difference.
People who wore flowery outfits and people who wore depressing ones.
But the world soon seemed to overpopulate with people who shopped at a company called "Hollapostle" and soon that company took over our choices of being different.
They formed large groups, and made computers that controlled every ones lives.
Everyone had a computer, but access to it was denied.
If you accessed it, you could from their change how your life would be, to whatever you wanted.
Whether rich, or poor, Famous, or shunned, you could change it all in an instant with that computer.
But come to find out, It's not easy to figure how to change it.
I quickly pressed a few buttons, hoping and wishing, It would show me how to change my world.
I caught my eyes examining my flowered, pink platform shoes, and saved my self debate about the worlds stupid clothing choices for another time.
A small screen was brought up, and it read,

Name: Impatience Grace
Future Job Assignment: N/A

I paused in shock at that, and continued to read.

Foster Family: The Sunshine’s
Clothing Assignment: Our Choice

I heard footsteps, thus I quickly typed in Musician for a job assignment, and changed my clothing choice to My Own.
I had not a clue another family I'd like to live in, So I left it that way, and wondered eighteen computers down, and kneeled there, For I had forgotten my way back.
A man came in, and violently threw me back onto the sidewalk in front of the large, stone building, without a sound, and without a word.
I went home, and was quickly greeted by a man, who presented me with a catalogue of clothing, that I was to choose from.
The man did not speak, and the man did not smile.
"Sir, Have you ever tried the break their rules?" I was curious.
He continued to stare at her blankly.
"Have you ever, Just tried ?" I asked him.
He sighed loudly, and muttered, "Yes."
"What happened?" I asked, Intrigued by his answering.
They had never answered me before.
"I became this. I work, and serve...But I’ve said to much already. They'll dispose of me now." He sighed again, and quietly willed me to hurry up.
I finished my selections absent mindedly, Wondering where you went when you became "Disposed".
I went to sleep not soon after, to tired to continue to think, And to much caught up in thought to sleep.
When I had finally dozed off, I was awoken by a loud scream, and a banging on my door.
I heard the words, "Fire".
Of course you'd think we'd have fire alarms, But we do not.
Ever since the world changed, Fires where used to destroy families.
I wondered deeply what I had done wrong on the computer, to have a fire brought to my home.
I ran outdoors, and saw the burning embers of the flames eat my home, and all of my belongings, As much as I hated them.
I walked over Jaclyn, Whom was my foster mother.
She was balling, and being held by my foster father David.
"They're...Gone." She cried, and I understood immediately the twins had been violently consumed by the flames.
I sighed, and heard a voice through the ear piece everyone had to wear, the phrase, "You made him talk, you’re disposed"
And then I relised the voice was lying to me.
As many people have done before.
I had over looked Perished on the computer.
It had said "Today"
As I relised my position, A tornado apeared to be starting far off in the rivers.

Brief Summary of part 2:
Impatience attempts to escape being disposed of.
She stumbles upon a group of people like her.
Society fights a media war against them existing.

If this is of any interest to anyone, Please reply.
Even one person wanting the rest is enough to make me actually finish writing it.
Thanks much :3

Siggi Picture made by .:Blue:.
:3

Last edited by DeputyRR; 08-17-2008 at 02:02 AM.. Reason: non-g
Old 08-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Wow, that is really good, and really interesting. Keep going I love it.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:26 AM
:Dough..

My Mood: Curmudgeon
lol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Mmm, Thanks much.
Imma work on the second half soon.

Siggi Picture made by .:Blue:.
:3
Old 08-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wow! That was absoloutly amazing. I'll definitly make sure to read every chapter of this story.

I laughed when I read Hollapostle. It really does sea like everyone is living like thse stores want them too.