Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The ruins of VMK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:48 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Intense!
Oh yeah, and maybe you could move all the chapters into the first one by copying and pasting. It may make it easier for the readers to find the chapters.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
wow inteseity! i think all of the sudden i should go and say: Is everyone all right?! LOL love the story
Old 05-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
Defre was horrified. He watched as things seemed to go in slow-motion. Maleficent dove in front of the terrified host and disappeared immediately. Hurricane tried to scream but nothing came out of his mouth. He just sat there with his mouth open. Defre acted quickly. The spy charged towards the dazed host and they both fell off the edge looking back at the hundreds of lightning bolts shooting back towards them.

Back at the HQ, everyone had saw what happened. "It's not like anyone visited that dragon anyways..." Yeti mumbled. They all shot a glance at him. "I was just kidding!" The embarressed NPC tried to explain. Vienna took controll. "Come on!" she yelled "There's nothing we can do about this anymore. We have to save Host Hurricane and Defre!"

Host Hurricane was sleeping. He had gone throug hso much in these past few days. He dreamt of the good days, of players making him laugh and call him 'hurry'. He flashed back to when a character had yelled 'You stink!' and ran off. Words flashed through his mind "We're closing down the kingdom on May 21st, 1008". He shut that out of his head. He saw the face of Yavn staring right at him. He reached out for it, hoping hecould make it go away. When he touched the face he realised he had awoken from his dream.

To be continued...

I'll try to copy/paste al lthe chapters into the first in a little bit

Last edited by Gorams; 05-16-2008 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: fixed grammar/mistakes
Old 05-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ah great story, maybe I could get better grades if I could write so well...
Old 05-16-2008, 09:09 PM
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces312 View Post
Ah great story, maybe I could get better grades if I could write so well...
Wow. That is a very nice comment, but I really don't think I write that well.

Glad you like it!

~gorams~
Old 05-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

omg its amazing! You dude have awesome writing skills!
Cant Wait For More!
Old 05-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Awards Showcase

Host Hurricane acted fast. He banged his HOST ears aganst Yavn's face and started running (ouch!). He didn't look back even to see if Defre was coming. He felt like a coward, running away from danger like he had no power over it. Finally, he stopped in town square. He decided to sleep again.

In his dream he saw two yavns, but one looked a little different. They seemed to be fighting over something. He saw one Yavn press a button, and behind that Yavn he saw thousands of angry players. They all disappeared, along with the second yavn. The remaining yavn started walking toawards him. His face turned a ghostly white. He stretched out his hands towards Hurricanes face. Hurricane could fell him breathing on him, and he tried to run back. It seemed as if his feet were glued to the floor. All he could do was watch as Yavn touched him and he disappeared. He awoke to himself screaming and heard someone yell "Come back here!"

Vienna had been leading the group when they heard a familiar scream. They started running towards it when they saw hundreds of thousands of VMS guards. All they could do was watch as they were swallowed up, NPCS and all, into a big black shadow of guards. They're shouts were toned out by the commands of the squad, and all they could do was hope the Hurricane and Defre were ok.

Defre had been having a tough day. An NPC was just lost, and it seemed like the same fate would come to HOST_Hurricane. He had a flashback of when he first met him. Defre was walking down main street on May 21st, 2008, when he saw HOST_Hurricane sitting on a bench, looking sad. "Hey, why are you so sad? You should be out with your HOST friends celebrating the last day of VMK!" Defre said as he tried to cheer up the Host. "I can't" said Hurricane "I've got nowhere to work after this. I have a family and I wont be able to take care of them. If only there was a way for me to save VMK.....
Defre took that out of his mind. He had to save Hurricane. He started to feel helpless. How did I get my slef into this mess? He was thinking to himself, as he saw yavn running straight towards HOST_Hurricane as he was sleeping, yet again, with a lightning bolt ready to fire from his finger. "This kind of stuff always seems to happen to me..." The tired player mumbled to himself as he sprinted towards his friend.

To be Continued...

Last edited by Gorams; 05-17-2008 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: grammar/spelling mistake
Old 05-18-2008, 01:53 PM
Awards Showcase

HOST_Hurricane felt himself being shocked. It was a pain like he never imagined. Before he could do anything he disppeared. Defre took his chance, he teleported to his room and put the setting on 'Let only Myself in'. The exhausted player was horrified. Maleficent was deleted and he had no idea where Hurricane was. All he could do was hope as he thought of a plan.

Hurricane woke up in a white room, or at least it looked like a room. Everything around him was white and it didn't look like it ever ended. The dazed host sat there for what seemed like years when finally someone, or somehting said "Hello." Hurricane thought he was crazy "Is anyone there?" he called out the the voice he heard. "Yes." it answered. "How did you get here?" Defre asked the voice. "Well, I've always been here. Ever since the first day of VMK. You probably recgonise me...." Before Hurricane could speak, The second Yavn from his dream walked out! "Yavn?? I thought you just deleted me!" The blonde-haired host called out. "No. Not Yavn, I am Yavin. I am the original creator of VMK, but Yavn, my evil twin, took over. That's why VMK ended. I almost got my power back so he destroyed it to make me lose all my power. I planned on using it for good, like finally releasing flying carpet magic.... But my brother dangled it in front of the eyes of the players and laughed to himself. That's why he changed his name to Yavin, nobody knows about me. He changed it back because he hated even having the same title as me. If you can help me get out we can save VMK" Hurricane was shocked. Thats why Yavn never explained why VMK was ending! "Allright" The HOST replied "I'll help you!" The HOST watched in Horror as Yavn's brother pointed his finger at him, green sparks flying out, unlike the blue that yavn used. He sat there unmoving as the sparks flung towards his face.

To Be Continued....
Old 05-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wow! This is one great story!!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Awards Showcase

The lightning hit Hurricane. He and Yavin were teleported to the esplanede. "I thought you were going to delete me..." Mumbled the HOST. "Ah yes. I needed the presence of another player in order to get out of there. You were that other player." The creator of VMK replied. HOST_Hurricane recieved a message. It said 'Help. Fast'. Before he could reply back he saw a shadow of black as they were surrounded. Yavn took one look at Yavin and had a horrified look on his face "How- When..- Who?" The brothers each reacted at the same time. Bolts of blue and green lightning were flying everywhere. They didn't seem to care who got delted, because basically everyone was being deleted anyways. HOST_Phinny and the other spies were rushed into the same room with another black shadow behind them. Hurricane was in a state of shock. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. He fell over and watched as hundreds of people were deleted right where they had first started. He was almost blinded as a flash of white light burst into the sky. He looked up to see that two bolts of blue and green lightning had hit each other. Sparks where shooting everywhere and the lightning bolts combined into one, huge white bolt. Spies and VMS gaurds were getting deleted by the second and Hurricane couldn't believe what he was seeing. How could this happen?
That dreaded day, May 21st seemed so far away, yet it all seemed to be happening again. As he was thinking this, a shot of terror ran through him as he saw HOST_Phinny get struck by a bolt of lightning.

To be continued...

Sorry I haven't written in so long!
There is more to come soon

Last edited by Gorams; 05-26-2008 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: spelling error
Old 05-23-2008, 11:55 PM

backdrop is spinning in a Cursed Storm
exellent story dude, keep it up

{Backdrop}

may05-may08

so long VMK
Old 05-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

OMG. That was intense. amazing really. And all of us got deleted?! NO!!! LOL
awesome story~
Old 05-24-2008, 02:47 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
O_O GORAMS!!!!! Hello!!! I came back for a bit! Sooo, love the stroy! Keep at it!

.:Blue:.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:15 PM
♥vίvίαη/∂ιž♥
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Dizney_Princess is as Frosty as a Snowman
Omg this is an awesome story. Write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 04:31 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yet_Found View Post
Great story but sometimes hard to know who is talking. Still i like the story loads
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorams View Post
And lost, If you could quote the places where it is hard to see who is talking, and somehow fix it and bold, I'll make changes right away
if u want to know a good idea on how to write your story better so more ppl can understand it more click here

that link is my story look how i wrote it