Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion > VMK Ideas and Suggestions

VMK Ideas and Suggestions VMK Ideas and Suggestions - Discussions about your ideas for VMK

Old Maybe the start of a new world?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Why I outta'.............
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

shadowkryptonite is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Maybe the start of a new world?

As I was thinking about the closing of VMK, maybe we have somthing better to expect. Not just VMK, VDLR or VWDW. Which could be all the parks. I mean, I think you would let VMK close for a new, expanded place. And, my opinion, Well, but I hope, That it could be bigger, expanded, and better. What would you want, if there is one, the new VMK to be like?
Old 05-29-2008, 05:16 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
exactly like the old vmk.
LOL

Old 05-29-2008, 05:18 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
i would like the new vmk to have most of the bugs worked out, like no crashing. i would like an expansion of the things you can buy like rooms, furnish, clothes, etc... but mostly like blossom said, the same as the old one.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:19 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
for some reason..
i liked the crashing, the dc monster, no vmk passes, can't clear the room, no stupid loading green square and the cyclones..

LOL it just reminds me of back then when i enjoyed vmk more.

eh ya, but the new vmk shouldn't have annoying bugs (AND I DUN WANT THE CYCLONES OR THE GREEN SQUARE EITHER, AND THOSE CLEAR LOADING BOXES WHEN YOU GO IN ROOMS) LOL

Old 05-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would keep the same chat features and messaging features. I wouldn't have the trade feature because people always fight becuase of trades. Maybe an expanded friends list. I would also want different parks to play from. Say one day you feel like going to EPCOT or MGM you select that one and boom you're there. but you can switch parks whenever. just a few ideas from myself.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsomered View Post
I would keep the same chat features and messaging features. I wouldn't have the trade feature because people always fight becuase of trades. Maybe an expanded friends list. I would also want different parks to play from. Say one day you feel like going to EPCOT or MGM you select that one and boom you're there. but you can switch parks whenever. just a few ideas from myself.
i agree with the chat and expanding the friends list but i would still like to keep the trading, which is mostly how i got all my rare because i had just joined in febuary of 2008.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

Born In Park
well if there was no trading everything could be for sale. people wouldn't be angry if they re-released stuff.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:43 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
1) Create your own clothes
2) Build and have a house
3) Get jobs (real jobs that a normal player doesn't manage, but a staff member.)
4) Easier ways of getting mo-jo
5) A more open but not too open chat dictionary
6) And most importantly: NO LAG!!! :p
Old 05-29-2008, 10:45 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoop View Post
3) Get jobs (real jobs that a normal player doesn't manage, but a staff member.)
those are all really great ideas
Old 05-29-2008, 10:51 PM
I am such an Aladdin fan!

Mariposa79 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. If you want to send one message to your friends, probably to send it multiple because its tiring where have to write over and over again for each person.
2. More Dark Rides, I love the Alice and Pan.
3. Item Locater. A furniture you bought and you can locate them because its difficult to find what you looking for when you have a long list of rooms.
4. A Boot button in the pirates game, bad talkers, fighting words and poor sports just ruins the fun.
5. No more dc and lag monsters.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoop View Post
I dont know about the 2nd and 3rd but I wouldn't mind creating Disney themed clothing. The whole jobs thing would go to far from the idea of a Disney Park. the house thing would be interesting but why not just have guest rooms again and virtual Disney resorts, and customize the room with that hotel theme items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa79 View Post
1. If you want to send one message to your friends, probably to send it multiple because its tiring where have to write over and over again for each person.
2. More Dark Rides, I love the Alice and Pan.
4. A Boot button in the pirates game, bad talkers, fighting words and poor sports just ruins the fun.
yea I wouldn't mind changes to the messages. More dark rides? YEA! but maybe space thunder and splash mountain. Astro blasters TTA Snow White's scary adventures and a whole lot more. a boot button during a pirates game? no. but an ignore button I wouldn't mind.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Monorail Mixer
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

BlazinBeats is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My only request is that it's through Sulake. So it has the same look!
Old 05-29-2008, 11:52 PM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinBeats View Post
My only request is that it's through Sulake. So it has the same look!
If it was made by Sulake it wouldn't have the same look, necessarily. Look at Habbo Hotel compared to VMK.