Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Mag rips Miley cyrus, dad for not buckling up

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Mag rips Miley cyrus, dad for not buckling up

Quote:
Mag Rips Miley Cyrus, Dad For Not Buckling Up
Feb. 12, 2008, 9:06 AM EST
The Associated Press

Buckle up, Hannah Montana!

In a blog item posted Monday, Consumer Reports magazine says 15-year-old superstar Miley Cyrus, who plays Hannah Montana on television, is seen in her new movie riding without a seat belt in the back seat of a Range Rover.

So is her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, the Yonkers-based magazine says.

The movie is the 3-D Disney concert film "Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert," which is based on Miley Cyrus' TV show and has made more than $50 million in less than two weeks.

Telephone calls and e-mails to Disney and to several of Miley Cyrus' representatives, seeking comment, were not immediately returned Monday.

The magazine says 65 percent of the 13- to 15-year-olds killed in auto accidents in 2006 were not wearing seat belts.

"It seems to us that Miley, her father and Disney had a perfect opportunity to help influence teens and counteract — rather than encourage — this trend," the blog item says.
I dislike miley as much as the next person but seriously, its kind of weird how people find how to pick at miley for every little thing, although she broke the law. Then again it taught her a lesson, to keep her seat belt on. What are your opinions on this?
Old 02-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

mlg0721 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
thats dumb. they will try to find anything just to get the leading story and make money
Old 02-12-2008, 10:34 PM
♥vίvίαη/∂ιž♥
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Dizney_Princess is as Frosty as a Snowman
I don't think they're really picking her. They have a right to nag them to wear their seat belts. It's basically like saying, "Oh, well this superstar my age and her dad aren't wearing their seat belts, so why should I?"
See how this affects all those people?
Old 02-12-2008, 10:34 PM
I like to whisper too!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Baffled
snowegoof has disabled reputation
Well, it really isn't a little thing, she broke the law. Besides, she is Disney and Disney wants to put good influences on her.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:35 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I actually noticed that in the movie.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:38 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm laughing my head off right now.... No offence to all of you Miley-obessed but I hope she gets sued. She's setting an example for kids of ALL ages...
Old 02-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
no offense but whoever wants to get money off of must need the money. I mean come on. Since she was going to a permere i see why she wouldnt wear one but i think she wears one reguarlly btw she is used to being on a tour bus. Uh there is no seat belts on buses
Old 02-12-2008, 10:41 PM
I like to whisper too!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Still, she is setting an example. If you are on Miley's side and you don't wear a seatbelt, chances of you dying soar when you aren't wearing a seatbelt.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:44 PM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
LOL. I thnk everyone should wear a seatbelt EVEN if you have millions of dollars. She is setting a bad example for the younger kids that like her lots.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_churro View Post
exept buses ( I Think) any bus im on never have seat beats. You dont see disney buses with seat belts
Yes I do o_o Like I mentioned before, EVERY moving vehicle needs to have seat belts.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
well tour buses dont have seat belt and she was on one for say three four months
Old 02-12-2008, 10:49 PM
I like to whisper too!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Have you ever been on a tour bus?
Old 02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Why do you people care? Its her life so whatever -,-
Its bad but her choice i guess..
Old 02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase

Ive seen one inside

EDIT : I agree with cute
Old 02-12-2008, 10:53 PM
I like to whisper too!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteTabitha View Post
Why do you people care? Its her life so whatever -,-