Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Push's Trash Trivia 8/20/07

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:58 PM
You forgot my birthday...

Speedway Master is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Push's Trash Trivia 8/20/07

8/20 – At both Walt Disney World and The Magic Kingdom, The Enchanted Tiki Room is located in this land, what is it?

Know the answer?

Send your answer in using Contact Us. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you and select Push's Trash Trivia from the drop down menu.

If you do not submit your answer by 'Contact Us' and using the Push Trivia option your answer WILL NOT be considered.

From the correct answers (submitted using the Push Trivia option) we randomly select three players as the winners and send them a virtual Push Trivia Pin prize.

Only entries submitted by using the Push Trivia option in Contact Us and sent by close of game on Friday will be accepted.

Here's the answer to last weeks Push Trivia question:

Question: One version of this Adventureland boat ride features angry Tiki gods. Name the attraction.

Answer: The Jungle Cruise.

Based on several ideas (including Disney's True-Life Adventure series and the 1951 film The African Queen), the Jungle Cruise was one of the original attractions at Disneyland when the Park opened in 1955.

Elephants! Lions! Trader Sam – Oh my!

Developed by Imagineers (and Disney Legends) Harper Goff and Bill Evans, the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland takes Guest on an exotic river boat adventure. While the Jungle Cruise can be enjoyed at several Disney Parks, the adventure is different for every attraction.

The original Disneyland attraction has been recently updated to include a Piranha attack, while the Jungle Cruise at the Magic Kingdom and Tokyo Disneyland include an indoor temple scene. The Jungle Cruise at Hong Kong Disneyland has a scene that features angry Tiki gods.

Did you know: Imagineers dye the river water brown to complete the illusion (in reality the river is just a few feet deep). There's a reference to the Jungle Cruise in Disney's animated classic Tarzan.

Here are the 3 lucky (and randomly picked) players that sent in the correct answer for our last week's question!

LittleEmerald

CL_PoloGuy

Belever

Congratulations! You've won a limited edition Push Trivia Pin!
Old 08-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Registered+

Paco is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The Magic kingdom is in Walt Disney World. I wonder why they said the question that way.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:49 AM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i know the answer to the trivia. it is so easy it makes me angry i wont get the pin bc so many ppl will send in the answer
Old 08-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thats toooooo easy...
Old 08-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Registered+

Argoace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I specifically wrote HKDL Jungle Cruise thinking that was the "version" of the ride they wanted. Turns out they just want Jungle Cruise.....

Sorry was talking about last weeks question
Old 08-23-2007, 12:24 AM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
The Magic kingdom is in Walt Disney World. I wonder why they said the question that way.
I think in magic kingdom they mean Disneyland. that was one of its names