Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Manhattan Prep Academy: The Lives of Angie Starr and Genesis Anderson

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Manhattan Prep Academy: The Lives of Angie Starr and Genesis Anderson

Welcome; you are about to be a witness to one of the most amazing stories to enter the Stories Forum on VMKF.
*record scratch*
Well; sorta. This story, Manhattan Prep Academy: The Lives of Angie Starr and Genesis Anderson
has an author's note!
Authors' note:
Thanks for taking your time to read our story.
We have both been wanting to do something that hadn't been done on the forums, and if not, something that hadn't been done for a while.
Suddenly, something clicked in my mind. A double-author story. Why not? Some authors do it for popular books like the Warriors series.
I pitched my idea to Vivi, and we both agreed it was the perfect idea.
This is also helpful for when, for example, I'm out of town, Vivi can post her chapter and keep the story moving. Good for those times when you're waiting for more, huh?
But we really do thank you, and hope you enjoy VMKF's first...
Double - Author Story!
- xoop & Vivi

Hurrah!

Well; now that introductions are over...
on with the story!
-~-

Preface I: Angie's Starr is Falling Down.
"Angie Starr." the principal of Amaraylis Prep Academy, the one located in LA thank you very much, glared down at the shivering, ebony haired girl with bright blue eyes. She was scared to the point of running out of the lecture hall, screaming and hands waving, not caring that she would probably be placed in some random school in the middle of Nowhereland, USA; a 'just' punishment that would have to be received thanks to the fact that the black haired girl had accidentally broken an eighty thousand dollar vase.
Oh wait; that girl WAS me.
I was Angie Starr, sophomore in high school who really needed to get out of LA and run for her dear life. I was talented, sure; played bass. That's pretty much it. Well, my bad luck also made me famous. I was nicknamed 'unlucky Starr'. I was born October thirty-first, Halloween for you celebrators, fourteen currently and was LA born and raised.
"Yes...Mr. Rowan?" I squeak, shrinking down in size. My eyes stared deeply into Mr. Rowan's crystal gray ones; I tried to mentally plead with him; wishing so much that he wouldn't choose a terrible sentence like community service, or the cancellation of her credit card...or worse. Being shipped off to once again, Nowhereland, USA.
"You broke Amaraylis Prep's most expensive vase; the same one that the Queen of Britain was going to buy. It was much higher in value than the eighty thousand we bought it for-" I gulped at this being mentioned. "-the school board has decided that you will not be welcomed back to Amaraylis Prep for the rest of the term. You will be sent to Manhattan Prep in New York City. There you will learn that not just because you're Hollywood Royalty that you can automatically get what you want in New York. They operate differently than us. Session dismissed."
Mr. Rowan stood up, and walked away with the rest of the board. I looked around, and began to laugh madly.
They thought sending me to NYC was a punishment! It was practically a dream come true! I got up from my seat and ran out from the dreary gray lecture hall, not caring that my Burberry coat was getting wrinkled or that my purp7e leggings (in black, mind you) were getting ruined from me running all over the halls. I was free, free from Amaraylis Prep, free from everyone who judged me based on my house in the nine-zero-two-one-oh zip code.
So much for being a falling star.
-
Preface II: Genesis.
"Thank you all for gathering here before school lets out," said the principal of Hampton Hill Bording School in front of the hushed (yet you could still hear some disobedient students whispering about this and that) student body in the Stephen Hampton Auditorium, "And now our news. Our best student here, but most commonly known for her incredible online dance videos," the principal, Madame Hegerlie, paused for tension, "Genesis Anderson," Madame Hegerlie paused again. "Is leaving us!"
Gasps from all over the auditorium could probably be heard from outside the building. I blushed. I knew I was a popular person, but it wasn't like I enjoyed it. And did they have to announce it? Couldn't I just leave without people knowing until it happened?
"The Andersons are moving to New York City! That means Genesis and...her four sisters... will be attending our sister school, Manhattan Prep!" Madame Hegerlie told all 873 students through the silver microphone from the oak podium.
The girls around me showed her the puppy lip and their eyes looked sad. Frustrated, I wanted to run out of the room, away from everyone. I wanted to rip my videos off of the Internet. I needed to leave! So, being myself, my feelings caught hold of my actions and I stood up, looked around, and shouted loud and clear, "Ciao, Hampton Hills!" and began to run.
Finally, I thought, A chance to start over.
-
Chapter One: The Starr is Here.
I arrived in New York a week after the hearing. My parents weren't please of my sudden relocation from Los Angeles, but hey; what's done is done. My black Jimmy Choo's tapped quietly on the cold, articulate, tile floor that led to Manhattan Prep's admissions office. Walking briskly, pulling my Burberry coat closer to me, I knocked on the door.
Miss Renee had been expecting me.
"Hello Miss Starr, welcome to Manhattan Prep. You are very fortunate to have gotten a spot in our semester...so late in the year. Well, you're not the only transfer. Here are your papers; schedules, ID card, and room assignments. We welcome you." Miss Renee said, softly, her dark brown eyes looking me over. Nodding, I took the papers.
Genesis? Seriously...a girl or guy? Whatever; as long as they don't mess with my MAC make-up bag we'll be okay. I mused, looking at my roommate's information. Genesis was apparently a transfer from Hampton, and a dancer. With a roll of my eyes I awaited further instruction from Miss Renee.
"You can leave now, you might make your fourth period class if you hurry." With that I was off. Sprinting through the halls of Manhattan Prep, I realized that my luggage had already been moved to my room, number 613. The halls were oddly empty and that scared me a bit. Slowing my pace down I skipped up the stairs, my usually neat black hair was flying everywhere, and suddenly...
"OH MY GOSH!" I said, falling flat on my face. "Ouch." I mutter, getting up from my slump. I dusted off my Paige jeans and decided to walk the rest of the way up. Upon my arrival to room six-thirteen, I saw that my roommate was no where to be found. Shrugging, I began to unpack. I shed my bulky Burberry trenchcoat, in camel brown, and hung it up on a rack. Sighing I picked up my schedule.
"I guess my fourth period class is Geometry; better head over." I quickly glanced at my reflection on one of the mirrors in the dorm, swiped 'Ethereal Pink' Chanel lipgloss on my pale lips and made my way down.
-
xoop and my entries are here! Be sure to check in frequently for updates!

Last edited by Vivi; 09-12-2009 at 08:30 PM..
Old 09-11-2009, 01:21 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Note to Vivi: I was able to get on real quick.
Preface 2:

"Thank you all for gathering here before school lets out," said the principal of Hampton Hill Bording School in front of the hushed (yet you could still hear some disobedient students whispering about this and that) student body in the Stephen Hampton Auditorium, "And now our news. Our best student here, but most commonly known for her incredible online dance videos," the principal, Madame Hegerlie, paused for tension, "Genesis Anderson," Madame Hegerlie paused again. "Is leaving us!"
Gasps from all over the auditorium could probably be heard from outside the building. Genesis blushed. She knew she was a popular person, but she hated it. Did they have to announce it? Couldn't she just leave without people knowing until it happened?
"The Andersons are moving to New York City! That means Genesis and...her four sisters... will be attending our sister school, Manhattan Prep!" Madame Hegerlie told all 873 students through the silver microphone from the oak podium.
The girls around Genesis showed her the puppy lip and their eyes looked sad. She wanted to run out of the room, away from everyone. She wanted to rip her videos off of the Internet. She wanted to leave! Now! So her feelings caught hold of her actions as she stood up, looked around, and shouted loud and clear, "Ciao, Hampton Hills!" and began to run.
Finally, Genesis thought, A chance to start over.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Posting in the general thread (: thanks G!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Sure (: lol.
We should erase these posts after I put them up. xD
Anyways, I'm gonna post chapter one in a bit ;D
Old 09-21-2009, 12:08 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Bump
Up
My
Post.
Shouldn't it be something like:
Bump
Up
My
Thread? xD
Anyways...
Old 12-20-2009, 10:42 PM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I think your writing's REALLY good. (: Keep it going.

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!