Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with VMK and Disney.

Old Straws's "Are you a Sig Master?" Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:02 AM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
EVERYONE'S SIGGY WAS GREAT. Didnt you read my post?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:07 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Straws, I wasn't able to be on at all during the deadline, I'm SOSOSO sorry! I would have let you know ahead of time but I had no time. I'm so sorry! If I'm out I understand . . .
Old 07-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 

yes you are out sorry.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:53 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Okay. Again, I'm really sorry [: Would you mind if, even though I'm out, can post my entries when I have time? You just wouldn't judge them?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:13 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
so...when's the second task gonna be posted?

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:06 AM
Awards Showcase

OK Here it is folks! The task you've been waiting for. Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to make sure that it was self explanatory and actually a challenging yet enjoyable task.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Task II

This is the second task in my Siggy Contest. It starts today 7/28/09 at 10:00PM Eastern Time and ends 7/31/09 at 11:00PM Eastern Time. One person will be eliminated based on my judging on how well they follow the requirements for the task. Please don't take the judging personally or say "That's not fair because I only have paint!" since a lot can be done with paint . Here are the requirements for Task II:

• For this Task you will create a signature that is meant for you! It will represent your VMKF name.
  • On the signature it must include your name.
  • The theme of the signature is whatever your VMKF name is. For example. my name is Straws, so I would have pictures of Straws on it. (For people who have names with no specific purpose then just make your signature funky, colorful, and unique.)
  • Also makes sure your signature has a phrase to go along with your name. For example mine would be Straws, the only talking straw ever to roam VMK, or something you drink from. You choose! (Note it doesn't have to be VMK related, but it can.)
  • Lastly, have fun with this. This is a signature based on your own unique name. Make the best of it.

*If for some reason you can't make the deadline for the task please contact me and we can try to work something out.

Have fun! Try your best! And everyone is a winner!

GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 02:29 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Would the one I use now work?

Old 07-28-2009, 02:44 AM
Awards Showcase

It's up to u. If you think that will get you into the next round than use it. :d I like it but you might think of a different sig that I'll like even more.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:40 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Here's mine - pretty simple, but I liked it.

So here's the explanation;

I chose the_phoenix because of Wicked (the book and the musical).. In the book a phoenix is used by Elphaba to take revenge on someone very wicked indeed. I liked that part, so I decided to use it. The 'waves' are meant to be what the phoenix leaves after it flies, sort of like a fairy's pixie dust. The quote below my name is from the musical.

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:55 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
My sigs are better when they're not about Taco Bell, LOL

But ummm
i'm not doing a baseball theme,
i used the name on Millsberry over 5 years ago..
and just kept to it.
just going with the funky part.. i think i already have a good one made hmm
Old 07-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Awards Showcase

i love your sig the_phoenix!
very creative!
Old 07-28-2009, 02:38 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

do i HAVE to have a quote thing if i dont go by a certain theme?
Old 07-28-2009, 02:42 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
My entry is the attachment.

The reason my name is .:Blue:. is, not only is it my favorite color, but because my dad always takes photos of everyone. And I hate being photographed, so I never smile in pictures. That's why it says, "Just give me a smile!" My little cousin was about 4 when she told me, "Don't be so blue in the face!" and the nickname 'Blue' kinda stuck.

There you have it. XD
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (7.8 KB, 56 views)
Old 07-28-2009, 02:44 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue:. View Post
My entry is the attachment.

The reason my name is .:Blue:. is, not only is it my favorite color, but because my dad always takes photos of everyone. And I hate being photographed, so I never smile in pictures. That's why it says, "Just give me a smile!" My little cousin was about 4 when she told me, "Don't be so blue in the face!" and the nickname 'Blue' kinda stuck.

There you have it. XD
You're not alone. Me and my dad hate having our pictures taken. My hair's always stupid looking or my face has this cheesy grin.
One time my hair looked like the yeti from the year without a santa claus.. LOL
900th post
UBER w00000000000000t
Old 07-28-2009, 02:48 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
ROFL Base. Whenever I take a picture and I'm forced to smile (usually by my mom or my dad says, "Just give me a smile!) it always looks so fake. I am not photogenic at ALL. XD WOOT ON THE 900th post!