Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Treasure Detector Magic and Coral NONTRADEABLE.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Disney
Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Eh, don't get your cowboy pants in a bunch.
Things happen. I'm sure there's a reason for this happening. Maybe they wanted to see if it works better a certain way.

Don't worry too much about it. They run the game, you don't. If they've been able to keep VMK going THIS long, then I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Wishes to You!

charstar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
thanks for confirming at least people were able to get it back from friends this weekend if they let them borrow it,

An coral did go in my trade window before,but it now wont so I guessing they are waiting to make that tradable till the prize is retired from sword in stone
Old 04-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Happy Hauntings
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Lonely
NicoleMarie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Talking Too Funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky Wucky View Post
Eh, don't get your cowboy pants in a bunch.
Things happen. I'm sure there's a reason for this happening. Maybe they wanted to see if it works better a certain way.

Don't worry too much about it. They run the game, you don't. If they've been able to keep VMK going THIS long, then I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.

That part of your post Krakens me up! LOL The Blackheart Treasure Quest is proof of that, right?