Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Red Stitch Hat Shown In Trading Card Game!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Darn skippy!

DanaAirFairy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Red Stitch Hat Shown In Trading Card Game!

OKay i have just sort've discovered something so wait before u spend points on that red stitch hat! In the trading card game that was supposed to be released it shows a picture of the RED stitch hat that has just been released. can someone get me alink of the prizes for the game?
Old 12-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
I'm really doubting this will turn out true. VMK has always been a big advertisement for Disney (specifically the Magic Kingdom), thus the main goal for VMK is to rack up money for the Disney Company.

If you look more deeply into the situation you will see the following:

-VMK Announces Trading Card Game as something that will be important
-Players see Red Stitch Helmet in the cards - due to the desire for the Blue Stitch Hat, players want this item greatly.
-VMK sees or predicts this (more than likely they saw that people were extremely excited about the Helmet - making it a good item that people might pay for)
-VMK adds the "Most Wanted" item from the game into the Movie Rewards as a prize for getting so many points.
-Players see that this cool item has been added to the Rewards, and immediately want it.
-Players spend all their points buying the stitch helmet.
-A week later, directly after all the players spent all their points on the 'coolest item to hit VMK in a while', Dancing Inferno magic is released. (coincidence? I think not)
-Players who already spend all their points on the helmet, must now buy more movies to get the points for inferno.
-This was all done right before Christmas, or any other gift-giving holiday, when Disney Movies will be bought in bulk for those children who want them.

This in NOT coincidental. VMK is making much money off these new Disney Rewards, and I highly doubt they will release the Helmet into the Trading Card Game - as that would take away much of their profits.

EDIT: There are currently no prizes for the game and none have been confirmed, so the prizes are still up in the air. A link where you can find most of the Up-to-date information about the card game is here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...ding_Card_Game

Last edited by Whipstersh; 12-03-2007 at 10:25 PM..