Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old ♥Random but.. What's YOUR favorite part of....♥

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: ♥What's YOUR fave part of Christmas?♥
♥Tree!!♥ 24 52.17%
♥The Stockings♥ 21 45.65%
♥Movies♥ 16 34.78%
♥Music♥ 25 54.35%
♥Smell.. Food?♥ 19 41.30%
♥Decorations (Inside the House)♥ 22 47.83%
♥Lights!♥ 21 45.65%
♥Santa Clause!♥ 15 32.61%
♥Presents♥ 31 67.39%
♥VMK.. When it was Christmas!♥ 30 65.22%
♥Outside Decor (Lights, inflatables, etc.)♥ 20 43.48%
♥Eggnog... (Drinks, hot coco, etc.)♥ 17 36.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2008, 01:59 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAmy View Post
Best things about Christmas~
1. Being with Family and Friends- It's fun because you get to spend time with your family a lot, and with your friends~
2. Weather- I love the Christmas weather: cloudy, cold, rainy..!
3. Shopping- Shopping for decorations and presents is fun!
4. Decorating- I love decorating the house, me and my family decorate around the house and the tree, and listen to Christmas music to get into the Christmas spirit!
5. Something else- Wasn't posted. LOL.
6. Taking a break from school- YAY!
7. Treats- Christmas treats (Cookies, candy canes, etc.) are so yummdelicious!

I know!!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! And having 'em on Christmas makes it feel soo.. Christmas! I guess.. It hasn't been Christmas is a while.. I agree %100!! Well~ idk what the something else- wasn't posted part~ idk!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
everything LOL. I love everything about christmas so I voted for all of them
Old 10-16-2008, 10:17 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
LOL! I don't like Eggnog... Gross! LOLz
Old 10-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
My favorite part is the tree. I don't exactly like decorating the tree because everything gets out of control decorating it. But my favorite part is watching christmas movies in out disney living room with the glowing christmas tree on. I love our tree it has regular blinking lights, cow lights, cartoon character lights, marune garland, way too many ornaments(which surprisingly are disney also ), and our glorious mickey tree topper that lights up and moves. And on Christmas morning it looks so beautiful with the light reflecting off of the Disney wrapping paper or whatever santa decided to use that year. And if you are at WDW at Christmas time the best part would be either the gingerbread carousel, Animal Kingdom Lodge's tree, or something else awesome I am sure I forgot.

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-17-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Off topic ;)
Old 10-17-2008, 11:07 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

LOL! VMK is losing to presents by 1 vote!! I love to decorate the tree!! My dad is usually on the couch, and our tree is like~ right near that area.. So.. Yuppers!