Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Opinions?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:35 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Opinions?

As I sit here, I am making my Christmas list. I'm thinking about adding Paint Shop Pro X2 (I believe that's what it's called) to my list. I have Photoshop Elements 6 already, so I don't want to ask for Paint Shop Pro it if it's too similar. So, what are the similarities and differences and how good is PSP? Thanks. (: And I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. (I'm still full, I don't even want to think about food! Haha)
Old 11-29-2009, 04:34 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Musical
totalpopstar is as Frosty as a Snowman
I like photoshop, and I use to use paint shop pro all the time. (probably the old version, its been months since I've used it XD haha)
I always liked paint shop pro more than I liked photoshop. Easier to use. And its cheaper, right? I really like it. You should try the trial before you put it on your Christmas list. Then you can see all that it has.

But I gotta say, Paint.NET is my absolute favorite. And its free. I don't know why I like it so much, but it beats photoshop and paint shop pro in my book. You should give it a try. I never really liked GIMP, but that's another one if you haven't heard of it.
Sorry I cant really answer your question, but there's some suggestions if you want to check out other programs

And happy late Thanksgiving! no... no more food...
Let us create a dream from the best of the emotions.

Let's runaway, and dream it all up again.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:37 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Haha today for dinner we had leftovers... we still had leftovers from our leftovers! Haha!

Anyone, I have Paint.NET but I haven't really used it, and GIMP- pssh, forget about it! Waaaaay too hard to figure out, with my attention span anyway. I'll download the free trial. Thanks. (:
Old 11-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Musical
totalpopstar is as Frosty as a Snowman
hahaha I think EVERYONE's having leftovers from their leftovers
and no problem. I think Corel's having a sale right now on PSPX2 Ultimate because of black friday if you end up liking it.
Let us create a dream from the best of the emotions.

Let's runaway, and dream it all up again.