Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old Help W/ Wiki?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:55 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Help W/ Wiki?

This is gonna sound really stupid, but
how do I make an account on the wiki? I clicked the log in/create account but it takes me to this log in page, not a make a new account page.
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...:76.241.155.83

PLEASE NOTE: if its obvious, im usually oblivious to it
Old 03-27-2008, 07:36 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
In order to join the Disneys Online Worlds Wiki editing team, you need to apply and be accepted. Application information is found on the Main Page of our wiki:

Quote:
If you would like to be able to edit/moderate this wiki, please email with your forum username and what you would contribute to [email protected]
More information about applying, including a pictoral guide can be found in the "How do I join Disneys Online Worlds" thread.

If you are interested in joining the wiki, the best thing to do is to become active as a non-editor by posting in the Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) forum and in our The wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions) thread. We are always asking VMKF members to help with the various projects we have going on. Helping us as a non-editor shows that you have the dedication required to edit the wiki.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Just a question. Wasn't the wiki like 1-2 years ago alot differnt?
Old 03-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Aww my post here was deleted. I had a good answer. But what i said before and what UpInTheAir said.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:21 AM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkpat View Post
Just a question. Wasn't the wiki like 1-2 years ago alot differnt?
I'm not sure what you mean by "different". The wiki is continuously growing and changing - as VMK itself grows and changes. Our editors are constantly revising it trying to make it better and more accurate.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 03-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

iPerfume is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well , i'm not completely sure, and this may sound idiotic, but what is wiki?
Old 03-28-2008, 04:19 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPerfume View Post
Well , i'm not completely sure, and this may sound idiotic, but what is wiki?
Usually when we talk about the wiki around here, we're talking about the wiki at Disney's Online Worlds which many members help maintain. DOW (as we sometimes call it) seeks to be a definitive resource for all the various online Disney games, including VMK, providing information to help you play the game better.

In more general terms, a wiki is a type of website that allows visitors (or sometimes just a limited set of editors, as with DOW) to rapidly make changes to the articles it contains. The goal of this is to keep the information as up-to-date as possible by allowing people to quickly and easily make changes to keep it accurate.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!