Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old Anything New Today? (1-4-08)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:38 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Nope, what a disappointment but not surprising.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyGeggy View Post
Wow...such a change in some people's attitudes from just a couple weeks ago.

VMK will surely release new items this month. Sometimes they have released the new pin on the Monday following the first weekend. I'm glad for any reprieve in new releases so I can earn more credits...especially if there's going to be new magic released.

Patience... lol
I'm not trying to sound un-patient, I'm just disappointed. They said it would be a great month for people who like magic. So I expected them to go above and beyond, and for them to not release anything, that is disappointing, and makes me wonder how the rest of the month will turn out. But, I could be wrong, and there may be so many new items on Monday we will be overwhelmed. At least, that is what I am hoping for.

CooledCoyote, yes it is still a holiday week, but that didn't stop them from removing the items, did it?
Old 01-04-2008, 03:42 PM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
Hmmm, well this is interesting. Since there is no pin and none have been seen on testers, then perhaps there is no set this month. There are only 4 Fridays this month so if none this weekend then I would not hold breath for a set at all.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:44 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
patience..is virtue
Old 01-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the memories!

BaldEagleBob is floating through Inner Space
I had a feeling that this month would be a let down from December. Last month had so many new and re-released goodies!

I wish VMK would just stretch the releases out a bit, rather than all at once. Perhaps the Christmas furnishings, the reindeer hat, the snowman Magic, and the pin sets for December. Then they could have the Gingerbread house pieces, the snowman hat, and the sweater/beanie clothes in January?

I think that would help the players budget their credits better.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:49 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyskye View Post
I'm not trying to sound un-patient, I'm just disappointed. They said it would be a great month for people who like magic. So I expected them to go above and beyond, and for them to not release anything, that is disappointing, and makes me wonder how the rest of the month will turn out. But, I could be wrong, and there may be so many new items on Monday we will be overwhelmed. At least, that is what I am hoping for.

CooledCoyote, yes it is still a holiday week, but that didn't stop them from removing the items, did it?
Like I said in an earlier post; I am not going to be impatient or complain, because they brought us VMK... that is pretty much enough for me.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:03 PM
VMK name- RealWildCompany
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

wdmountie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
im very sad....
Old 01-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Retired
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Disney
StitchRokcs is as Frosty as a Snowman
like the said im not at all surprised with vmk not releasing anything considering there are no host events on the calender besides the gingerbread judgeing .
Old 01-04-2008, 04:09 PM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
The only thing that upsets me is:

"So what exactly is this Magical New Year all about? Well, a good magician never reveals his secrets, but I can tell you if you like magic you're gonna go crazy in January! I'll reveal all the details in about a week or so, until then, keep checking the Virtual Magic Kingdom for clues."

Quote from the newsletter.

So maybe good things are still on there way and the staff got to work late this morning and forget to "turn the new stuff on". But what upsets me is the way they hype it up for nothing (so far) and probably a handful of single use magic this month if anything.

There I'm done ranting, hopefully something good is coming either later today or tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:11 PM
VMK for all!

Acepowerboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Maybe new items will be release after the Gingerbread House competition, I know this is not what ppl want to hear. At least is giving me time to get some more credits, I spend a lot last month.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered+

Khaki_footed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i may jump on this afternoon, but i'm done for now. i've got more important stuff to do today. here's to everyone hopefully getting SOMETHING today.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
There could be something later perhaps? They tend to release some items (occasionally) later in the day, or in the early afternoon. I don't know.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:40 PM
wants to play some soccer
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

abbycatkid is as Frosty as a Snowman
See, if it is a "MAGICAL" new year, and when you look at how many unreleased magic pins there are, let's hope for a lot of them to be released this month. Also, be sure to save your credits!! I only have about 10k right now, so...I better get going.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Dog Lover :)

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
SillyBrightPuppy is as Frosty as a Snowman
More time to get credits right
- Silly
Old 01-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Guest Room Interior.

My Mood: VMK
virtualmagicguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Actually .. I'm happy they didn't released anything today because I'm on a very very .. very low on credits! Most spend from our last month and now i have only 4,000 credits, just hope they have some sort of double credits for pirates or mansion .. will actually make that triple for mansion. (Since they already have double credits still in mansion) =)